It’s just one of those days when all you need is a few you got this quotes to inspire you to keep going… I know, I feel you.
Well, people believe in all sorts of things – and I’ll tell you that I believe in you!
Even when you feel that you’re at your worst, don’t forget who you are and how far you’ve come!
It seems to me that it takes so little to feel down and discouraged. Trust me when I say I’m not surprised at all!
Everything we go through, all the challenges, obstacles, and stressful situations… It’s so easy to get overwhelmed.
However, that’s what shapes us and makes us stronger – although it might not seem that way at first!
This article is here to remind you of your strength, worth, and what you’re capable of.
Keep scrolling to find the very best and most inspirational quotes collected from different online sources!
Top 10 You Got This Quotes
I’ll start off with my top 10 quotes:
1. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
2. “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
3. “The most inspiring piece of advice I’ve gotten is simply to persevere. My mom taught me to always keep going no matter what from an early age. When it feels too difficult to push forward, I always remind myself, ‘This too shall pass,’ and then I redouble my efforts.” – Liya Kebede
4. “In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.” – Albert Camus
5. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
6. “The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
7. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
8. “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” – Linda Poindexter
9. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” – Bob Marley
10. “I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
Motivational Quotes For When You Need an Uplifting Boost
These motivational you got this quotes will definitely raise your spirits:
1. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
2. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
3. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” – Robert Tew
4. “As long as you keep going, you’ll keep getting better. And as you get better, you gain more confidence. That alone is success.” – Tamara Taylor
5. “You have power over your mind―not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
6. “You’ve got to be one that, wherever you are, like a flower, you’ve got to blossom where you’re planted. You cannot eliminate darkness. You cannot banish it by cursing darkness. The only way to get rid of darkness is light and to be the light yourself.” – Cory Booker
7. “There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.” – William Frederick Halsey, Jr.
8. “You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.” – George Lucas
9. “Believe in your own magic. You already have what it takes. Dream big. Be bold. Have faith. Inhale positivity. Exhale self-doubt. You’ve got this.” – The Random Vibez
10. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
11. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
12. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Horace Lorimer
13. “Nobody looks good in their darkest hour. But it’s those hours that make us what we are.” – Karen Marie Moning
14. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
15. “You must tell yourself, ‘no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.” – Les Brown
16. “To have faith doesn’t mean you get any less frustrated when you don’t do your best, but you know that it’s not life and death. Take what you’re given, and when you continue to work hard, you will see results. That will give you the confidence you need to keep going.” – Tom Lehman
17. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jules Renard
18. “You are a work in progress. Give yourself the space and grace for improvements.” – Germany Kent
19. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You gotta keep going.” – Chantal Sutherland
20. “Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.” – Henry Rollins
21. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
22. “Strength and Growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” –Napoleon Hill
23. “It is worth remembering that the time of greatest gain in terms of wisdom and inner strength is often that of greatest difficulty.” – Dalai Lama
24. “I’ve never met a person with an easy past.” – Atticus
25. “Being disappointed is one thing and being discouraged is something else. I am disappointed but I am not discouraged.” – Tennessee Williams
26. “Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.” – Patrick Suskind
27. “My strength is as the strength of ten because my heart is pure.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
28. “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” – Henry Ford
29. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
Inspirational Quotes To Help You Overcome Obstacles
Here are some inspirational you got this quotes I’m sure you’ll love:
1. “Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
2. “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over.
But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” – Haruki Murakami
3. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
4. “Note to self: You gotta do this for you. This is for you. This isn’t about anybody. Live for you. Honor you. Never lose sight of that.” – The Random Vibez
5. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
6. “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.”
7. “In the darkness, you only need to see just as far as your headlights extend. As long as you keep going, it is enough.” – Alexandra Bracken
8. “Behind every successful man, there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.” – Bob Brown
9. “The great secret of getting what you want from life is knowing what you want and believing you can have it.” – Epictetus
10. “Listen to me, you’ve got this. Seriously, you’ve got this.” – Scott Stabile
11. “No matter what, people grow. If you chose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” – Kevin Hart
12. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Tony Robbins
13. “If you want to be the best, you can’t take the path of least resistance. Every morning you wake up, and your mind tells you it’s too early, and your body tells you you’re a little too sore, but you’ve got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you’re striving for.” – Antonio Brown
14. “You got to go down a lot of wrong roads to find the right one.” – Bob Parsons
15. “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine
16. “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.” – Brian Tracy
17. “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or even seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” – Denis Waitley
18. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
19. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
20. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.” – Mark Twain
21. “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
22. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
23. “When you achieve one dream, dream another. Getting what you want is only a problem if you have nowhere to go next. Dreaming is a lifetime occupation.” – Rudy Ruettiger
24. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
25. “Sometimes the strength within you is not a fiery flame that all can see, it is just a tiny spark that whispers softly, “You got this”, “Keep going”.
26. “There is a direct correlation between an increased sphere of comfort and getting what you want.” – Tim Ferriss
27. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” – Neil Gaiman
28. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
Encouraging You Got This Quotes For Her
Your life is under your control and you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.
These you got this quotes will encourage you to be stronger and braver than ever:
1. “Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story from the one women are told. I decided I was safe. I was strong. I was brave. Nothing could vanquish me.” – Cheryl Strayed
2. “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” – Helen Keller
4. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells
5. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
6. “To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist.” – Gail Sheehy
7. “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.” – Bernice Johnson Reagon
8. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
9. “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” – Richard Bach
10. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
11. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of, ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer
12. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
13. “Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.” – Elizabeth Taylor
14. “No pressure, no diamonds.” – Thomas Carlyle
15. “It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.” – Vincent van Gogh
16. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
17. “The great secret of getting what you want from life is to know what you want and believe you can have it.” – Norman Vincent Peale
18. “In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
19. “You are a fine and talented woman, whose potential is yet to be realized given the love and support and luck we all need. Where you lost the will to fight for what is yours, where you gave away control of your life, is the mystery you are now unraveling. When you get it all back, hold on to it.” – Isabel Vincent
Powerful You Got This Quotes For Him
My collection ends with these you got this quotes to inspire you to face your fears, take action, and become stronger that you’ve ever been:
1. “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine
2. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
3. “It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.” – Zig Ziglar
4. “Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you’re on the journey. But you’ve got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end.” – Usher
5. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. “There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is merely the comparison of one state to the other. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss.” – Alexandre Dumas
7. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”- Robert H. Schuller
8. “We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us.” – William J. Brennan, Jr.
9. “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” – Joseph Kennedy
10. “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.” – Les Brown
11. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
12. “There is nothing with which every man is so afraid as getting to know how enormously much he is capable of doing and becoming.” – Søren Kierkegaard
13. “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.”
14. “Our ability to destroy ourselves is the mirror image of our ability to save ourselves.” – Terence McKenna
15. “We either make ourselves miserable or make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castenada
16. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King, Jr
17. “Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
18. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
19. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
20. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
To Wrap It Up
I hope these uplifting and motivational quotes helped you feel better about yourself!
You should be proud of yourself and all that you’ve accomplished so far.
Life can be hard, but trust me, you’re amazing and you’ve got all it takes to be a winner!
Finally, don’t forget to share your favorite you got this quotes with your nearest and dearest who might need them. Sharing is caring. 🙂
Until next time!