Are you searching for some pick yourself up quotes after a bad day? Then you have come to the right place!
I have collected the very best pick yourself up quotes in the world just for you!
If you fail in work, in love, or life in general, this is something we all have to deal with. But it shouldn’t take away your determination to recover and work hard again. Trust me, you’re stronger than you think!
You must gather all of your bravery and power to pick yourself up and perform again and again until you succeed.
That’s why I prepared these powerful, motivational quotes; to get you back on your feet and keep you working until you make progress.
Top 20 Pick Yourself Up Quotes
Here are the top 20 pick yourself up quotes to brighten your day and to inspire you to achieve your dreams!
1. “One could come from less than humble beginnings, to become a winner from within.” – Dave Pelzer
2. 2. “Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again”. – Dorothy Fields
3. “You should never give yourself a chance to fall apart because, when you do, it becomes a tendency and it happens over and over again. You must practice staying strong, instead.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
4. “Dream, but expect nothing. Desire, but expect nothing. Hope, but expect nothing. Release your need to control and gain real control.” – Eric Maisel
5. “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.” – Frank Sinatra
6. “You never are going to know how good you really are until you go out and face failure.” – Henry Kravis
7. “Things don’t always work out the way we hope. You just have to pick yourself up and find a new direction to go in.” – Joelle Charbonneau
8. “It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it. Never underestimate your own strength. You were born for a purpose and are blessed with the power to achieve it.” – Leon Brown
9. “If you’re so afraid of failure, you will. If you’re so afraid of failure, you will never succeed. You have to take chances.” – Mario Andretti
10. “If you can live with the ups and downs, pick yourself up every morning, then there’s nothing more gratifying.” – Rick Welts
11. “My biggest regret is rolling in regret. It is best to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on.” – Andie MacDowell
12. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
13. “I’m a big believer in persistence, don’t be greedy and, above all, work hard. It’s what keeps me going.” – Caprice Bourret
14. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Catherine Devrye
15. “My plan growing up was to leave home and try not to panic. I always knew that to strive to be self-sufficient was an important ambition.” – Erin O’Connor
16. “I am convinced that most people can achieve their dreams and beyond if they have the determination to keep trying.” – Howard Schultz
17. “Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, masturbate, don’t judge people by their religion, color or sexual habits, love life and your family.” – Madonna Ciccone
18. “First simple rule in life: If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it.” – Michael Uslan
19. “When you get pushed down, pick yourself up and move on. I’ve never been a victim.” – Sharon Osbourne
20. “The difference between being a winner and being a loser is how you pick yourself up again, especially when you’re down for the third or fourth or twentieth time!” – Susan Humphreys
Motivational Pick Yourself Up Quotes
These inspirational quotes will bring your old glow back! I hope you enjoy reading these motivational pick yourself up quotes.
I hope that you find the right one to motivate you!
1. “Pick yourself up. You only get one life. Go for it!” – Richard E. Grant
2. “You never give up, even when you should.” – Kelly Creagh
3. “Survival can be summed up in three words — never give up.” – Bear Grylls
4. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Winston Churchill
5. “Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can’t see it.” – Simon Sinek
6. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
7. “Pick yourself up and your desire to be what you want to be. Stay focused, persistent and relentless.” – Debasish Mridha
8. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
9. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
10. “I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I know I can.” – Watty Piper
11. “Positivity, confidence, and persistence are key in life, so never give up on yourself.” –Khalid
12. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” – Elbert Hubabrd
13. “Go out into the world with your passion and love for what you do, and just never give up.” – Dianne Reeves
14. “I actually learned that you should never give up, and if you love something, take courage and absolutely go after it.” – Jessica Jung
15. “Things aren’t always easy, but you just have to keep going and don’t let the small stuff bog you down.” – Stella Maeve
16. “Some people go through hard times, so bad that they can’t even talk about it, but no matter what, we should never give up.” – Ifeoluwa Egbetade
17. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
18. “Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they’re lost forever.” – Professor X
19. “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
20. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” – William Feather
21. “Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal.” – Nathan Chen
22. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
23. “Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you.” – Phillip Sweet
24. “Never quit believing that you can develop in life. Never give up. Don’t deny the inward spirit that provides the drive to accomplish great things in life.” – Jon Huntsman, Sr.
25. “Don’t let the darkness of your past block the light of joy in your present. Stop giving time to things that no longer exist when there is so much joy to be found in the here and now.” – Karen Salmansohn
26. “I don’t think you should just do what makes you happy. Do what makes you great. Do what’s uncomfortable and scary and hard but pays off in the long run… let yourself fail. And pick yourself up and fail again. Without that struggle, what is your success anyway?” – Charlie Day
27. “No matter how much it hurts inside, you’ve got to pick yourself up and get on with your life.” – Steven Aitchison
28. “It takes all kinds to make the world go ’round. If everyone was straight-laced and uptight, it would sure be a drag. We need a little tug of war in society.” – Nikki Sixx
29. “To be a winner is to be willing to fall several times and pick yourself up each time.” – Unknown
30. “There are many times in my life, when I could’ve thrown in the towel. Many times in my life when I was on the floor. It doesn’t matter how long you stay there, make sure you pick yourself up and dust yourself down.” – Marco Pierre White
Popular Pick Yourself Up Back Quotes
The most popular pick yourself up quotes are also the most motivational quotes!
These are the absolute best popular pick yourself up quotes!
1. “Pick yourself up, be sorry, shake yourself, and go on again.” – Evelyn Underhill
2. “Persist. Even when you’re heavy with emotion, pick yourself up bringing the axe of your actions down, repeatedly chopping at the day until you bring the sun low with success.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
3. “Every minute you are thinking of evil, you might have been thinking of good instead. Refuse to pander to a morbid interest in your own misdeeds. – Unknown
4. “I know you grieve. I know your mind has turned against you, and I understand why. But many of us are grieving, and there’s more sorrow on the horizon, so I need you-we need you-to pick up the pieces of yourself and fight.” – Claire Legrand
5. “You must ask for God‘s help. After each failure, ask forgiveness, pick yourself up, and try again.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
6. “Don’t give up. You’re going to get kicked in the teeth. A lot. Learn to take a hit, then pick yourself up off the floor. Resilience is the true key to success.” – Melissa Rosenberg
7. “God picks you up. You don’t pick yourself up. You’re the one who knocked you down or even if somebody else knocked you down, your willingness to believe that what they said had value, was your conspiring with them, with their effort to knock you down – I’ve never been able to get myself up and I’ve noticed that every time I ask God to pick me up – he does.” – Marianne Williamson
8. “We all fall but that’s not what matters. What matters is picking yourself up again.” – Patrick Ness
9. “Happiness is a choice. You grieve, you stomp your feet, you pick yourself up and choose to be happy.” – Lucy Lawless
10. “In life, you can blame a lot of people and you can wallow in self-pity or you can pick yourself up and say listen, I have to be responsible for myself.” – Howard Schultz
11. “Be sure of what you want, work hard, be ready to pick yourself up, do not take rejection personally, be as prepared as you can, always be learning, and eliminate negative people from your life regardless of who they are.” – Toks Olagundoye
12. “Don’t worry, even if you fall over! It’s all right. You can just pick yourself up again! When you fall over, make the most of the chance to look up and see the sky. You will see the blue sky spreading endlessly above you and smiling down. Aya, you are alive!” – Aya Kito
13. “Anyone who has ever made a resolution discovers that the strength of that determination fades in time. The moment you feel that is when you should make a fresh determination. If you fall down seven times, get up an eighth. Don’t give up when you feel discouraged-just pick yourself up and renew your determination each time.” – Daisaku Ikeda
14. “You can’t invent Google, Facebook or the iPod unless you’ve mastered the basics, are willing to put in long hours and can pick yourself up from the floor when life knocks you down the first 10 times.” – Amy Chua
15. “I’ve taken my bumps and bruises, but you’ve got to be willing to get knocked down and pick yourself up. You can’t get discouraged. You can’t lose sight of what your goals are. Get ready for the next game!” – Jermaine O’Neal
16. “I got very famous for a minute and then it just all went away, you know? And for the last 20 years – you’ve got to pick yourself up and dust yourself off and then go on your merry way and start again, in a sense, and that’s what I’ve been doing.” – Colin Hay
17. “When you fall on the ground really hard and you can’t figure out whether it hurts or not you look to your parents. If they look worried and rush toward you, you cry. If they laugh and smack the ground saying “Bold ground,” then you pick yourself up and get on with it.” – Cecelia Ahern
18. “This has been her life for the past fifty years, this striving to help save the world a little bit, to push it just a bit farther into the right.” – Ray Smith
19. “Beset by a difficult problem? Now is your chance to shine. Pick yourself up, get to work and get triumphantly through it. The time you spend living in fear is time you cannot spend living in love. The time you spend hiding and retreating from life is time you cannot spend growing and advancing and achieving.” – Ralph Marston
20. “As important as it is to keep picking yourself up and brushing yourself off, it’s also important to stop tripping over your own two feet.” – Robert Breault
Pick Yourself Up Quotes By Famous People
Here are some of the most inspirational pick yourself up quotes from famous people, successful athletes, and actors.
I hope they help you pick yourself up and keep going!
1. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is true strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. “I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
3. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
4. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
5. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig Ziglar
6. “The one thing you’ve gotta do is that you need to always do the best you can do, no matter what the given situation, no matter what comes up against you. You do the best you can do, and you never give up. Never quit.” – James Corden
7. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
8. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. “- Winston Churchill
9. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
11. “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
12. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” – Sir Richard Branson
13. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
14. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” – Julie Andrews
15. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
16. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
17. “I actually learned that you should never give up, and if you love something, take courage and absolutely go after it.” – Jessica Jung
18. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
19. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
20. “If you have fallen down, you cannot go further down, so pick yourself up and aim high, you’ve got nothing to lose.” – Unarine Ramaru
21. “I was taught the way of progress is neither swift nor easy.” – Marie Curie
22. “Take events in your life seriously, take work seriously, but don’t take yourself seriously, or you’ll become affected, pompous, and boring.” – Shelley Duvall
23. “Whatever you’re fighting for, you go with full passion and love.” – Michelle Kwan
24. “You can’t control what people say about you and what they think. This is a story about sacrifice, what you have to give up.” – Maria Sharapova
25. “Never give up. Everyone has bad days, pick yourself up, and keep going.” – Greg Garcia
And so, we’ve come to the end of this interesting journey. I hope it helped you realize that it doesn’t matter how many times you fall, it matters how many times you get up!
I’m sure these pick yourself up quotes will inspire you to never give up and that you got this!
Until next time!