As you’ve found your way to this page, you’ve probably been searching for some good childhood friends quotes. Well, your search is over because I have all the best ones right here!
We share wonderful memories with our childhood friends, and collect a lifetime of memories. And no matter how our lives are now, they will always have a special place in our hearts.
If you are one of the lucky few to still share a true friendship with a friend from childhood, here are some lovely childhood friends quotes to cherish that special bond.
This is the ultimate list of the best childhood friends quotes, childhood memory quotes, and best friend quotes in the world.
The inspirational quotes in my collection will help you remind your true friends how important they are to you.
If you have a friendship anniversary coming up, these quotes are just perfect for it!
Check out my awesome childhood friends quotes below!
Top 20 Best Childhood Friends Quotes
Many famous people have reflected on childhood friendship and its importance in their lives. Here are the best 20 childhood friendship quotes from some of the most notable people in the world.
1. “Childhood friends are the benchmark of our lives, no matter where we go, what we do. They will always come by and take you to the place where you belong.” — Burhan Din Wani
2. “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.” — S. E. Hinton
3. “The best mirror is an old friend.” — George Herbert
4. “New friends may be poems but old friends are alphabets. Don’t forget the alphabets because you will need them to read the poems.” — William Shakespeare
5. “You don’t have to have anything in common with people you’ve known since you were five. With old friends, you’ve got your whole life in common.” — Lyle Lovett
6. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
7. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
9. “Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.” — Francis Bacon
10. “I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory. Some happy, some sad, I think of childhood friends, and the dreams we had in our world.” — Styx
11. “All of my friends, I consider childhood friends because we met when I was probably 13, and I’m still friends with them today. It’s nice that I have that core group.” — Rachel Bilson
12. “There’s something about childhood friends that you just can’t replace” — Lisa Whelchel
13. “Beautiful memories are like old friends. They may not always be on your mind, but they are forever in your heart.” — Susan Gale
14. “We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” — Winnie The Pooh
15. “Beta decay was… like a dear old friend. There would always be a special place in my heart reserved especially for it.” — Chien-Shiung Wu
16. “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.” — Aristotle
17. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side.” — Ally Condie
18. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”– C.S. Lewis
19. “It’s an insane world, but in it, there is one sanity- the loyalty of old friends.” — Stephen Boyd
20. “One of the things I like about looking at pictures when you’re young and also meeting back with old friends you haven’t seen in a long time is, for me, it’s a glimpse of who I was.” — Lea Thompson
Friendship Quotes About Childhood Friends
Make your dear old friends feel special by sending them one of these lovely childhood friendship quotes.
1. “It can be one of the hardest things in life to lose your childhood friend.”
2. “I am so grateful to have you in my life! As childhood friends, our special bond has only grown stronger over time.”
3. “Best friends from childhood can talk for hours about nothing at all or say everything with just one look.”
4. “Soulmates aren’t just about relationships. I like to think destiny brought my childhood friends to me and shaped me into the person I am today.”
5. “To my childhood friend, I can honestly say it has been an honor to be your friend all these years.”
6. “Having good childhood friends is incredible, but still being friends when you’re adults, that’s magical.”
7. “Childhood friends are those friends that you may not see very often, but the moment you do it feels like yesterday.”
8. “There’s not a word yet, for old friends who’ve just met.” — Jim Henson
9. “Childhood friends may grow apart, but that doesn’t change the fact that they grew up side by side.”
10. “Happiness is catching up with a good friend you’ve known since childhood.”
11. “Happiness is reconnecting with a lost childhood friend.”
12. “You don’t have to have anything in common with your childhood friends; you’ve got your whole life in common.”
13. “As childhood friends, our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us will remain forever.”
14. “Happiness is catching up with a childhood friend you haven’t seen for ages and feeling like nothing has changed.”
15. “So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.” — Helen Keller
16. “I love going back to my hometown and seeing my childhood friends. It keeps me grounded.”
17. “Even as my childhood friends and I change, we’ll always be the same to each other.”
18. “There’s something about childhood friends that you just can’t replace.” — Lisa Welchel
19. “Together with my childhood friends is a wonderful place to be.”
20. “Nothing warms the heart like reconnecting with an old friend you’ve known since childhood.”
21. “The friendships you make in your childhood are the ones that you will miss the most when you are an adult.”
22. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
23. “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art … It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” — C. S. Lewis
24. “There are no friends like the friends of your childhood.”
Childhood Friendship Quotes
We have even more touching childhood quotes to share with your real friend.
1. “I would not be the person I am today without my childhood friend.”
2. “Childhood friends may not always be on your mind, but they are forever in your heart.”
3. “As the years roll on, I am so grateful my childhood friendships stay strong.”
4. “I love that I may not have seen my childhood friend for weeks or even months, but our friendship forever remains the same.”
5. “Your childhood friendships may have passed, but the memories you made together are forever.”
6. “You never forget the childhood friends you grew up with.”
7. “There’s no friend like someone who has known you since you were five.” — Anne Stevenson.
8. “I feel so blessed that I still have my childhood friends.”
9. “Reconnecting with an old childhood friend is like finding a lost treasure.”
10. “Through all the giggles and all the tears, I am so glad that we have remained childhood friends throughout all these years.”
11. “Childhood friends will take different paths and life may separate them, but they will forever be bonded by the childhood memories they share.”
12. “To my dear friend, when I look back on all my favorite childhood memories, you are always in them.”
13. “Childhood friends give us the courage to discover who we are.”
14. “Childhood friends aren’t just friends, they’re family.”
15. “Friends you’ve had since childhood, are proof that loyalty really does exist.”
16. “I love it when we get together as childhood friends…You can say one word, and everyone cracks up.”
17. “We met as kids and grew as friends, I hope our long friendship never ends.”
18. “Childhood friendships are a vault of childhood memories and nostalgia that cannot be easily deleted.”
19. “Childhood friends are a gift that lasts a lifetime.”
20. “Great childhood friends just pick up where they left off.”
21. “You discover your real friends in childhood, but it takes a long time to find them again.”
22. “I am so grateful for all my childhood friendships and all the little ways they helped shape me into the person I am today.”
23. “Good childhood friendships are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
24. “There is nothing quite as treasured as the memories we make with our childhood friends.”
25. “To my childhood friends, I miss all the laughs we used to have.”
26. “Childhood friendships are timeless treasures of the heart.”
27. “Everyone has had an important friend at a different stage of life. But only the lucky ones have had the same friend at all stages of life.”
28. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” — Bernard Meltzer
29. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” — Arnold H. Glasgow
Best Friends Quotes
Here are some best friend quotes you can send to the most treasured friend you have, your bestie.
1. “There is no better way to travel through life than with your best friend from childhood right there next to you.”
2. “Sometimes the best friendships start in childhood.”
3. “Nothing is as nostalgic as remembering your shared childhood memories with your best friend.”
4. “Everyone has a ‘best friend’ during each stage of life, but only lucky ones have the same one since childhood.”
5. “No one knows you quite as well as your best friend that you’ve known since childhood.”
6. “Happiness is following your childhood dreams with your bestie by your side.”
7. “A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” — Lois Wyse
8. “A friend you’ve known since childhood is one of the greatest gifts your heart will ever know.”
9. “A best friend like you, whom I’ve known since childhood, is a wonderful gift. There have been at least a thousand times when I have thanked God for you.”
10. “As much as a BFF can make you go WTF, there’s no denying we’d be a little less rich without them.” — Gossip Girl
11. “Millions of memories, Thousands of jokes, Hundreds of secrets, One reason, best friends.”
12. “Our childhood may have brought us together, but we chose to be best friends.”
13. “Childhood friends make the best friends in the world.”
14. “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” — Sarah Dessen
15. “I have many friends, but the friends I’ve had since childhood are my best ones.”
16. “I am so grateful to have had you as my best friend since childhood.”
17. “Happiness is looking back at old childhood photos of you and your best friend.”
18. “I can’t believe we have been best friends since childhood!”
19. “The best childhood friendships just get better with age.”
20. “When I think of all the blessings in my life, my childhood best friend is right there at the top of the list.”
21. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
22. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” — G. Randolf
23. “When you have a best friend from childhood, you have a friend for life.”
24. “Ten minutes with a genuine friend is better than years spent with anyone less.” — Crystal Woods
25. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin
26. “I miss the days when we would play together, and don’t get me wrong I love my adult friends, but my childhood friends are my best friends.”
27. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” — Arnold H. Glasgow“
I hope you enjoyed reading this collection of awesome childhood friends quotes.
True friends are hard to find, which is why you should cherish your lifelong friendships and keep reminding your true friends of how important they are to you.
The inspirational quotes from this article will definitely help you with that.
Now copy and paste your favorite lines from this collection and share them with your real friends!
Until next time!