All the painful and challenging situations I’ve been through taught me one thing — I’m much stronger than I think.
In this article, I’ve put together 60 powerful you are stronger than you think quotes to help you regain your power and realize that you are stronger than you might think as well!
We are strong and capable of anything, and our potential is infinite. The problem is that our minds are limited. The trick is to remove the limits, which aren’t real — the limits of our minds.
We’re often unaware of the self-sabotaging behaviors that prevent us from being our true authentic selves.
I’ve collected the most inspirational quotes found online to help you find that spark within you and free yourself from the chains of your mind.
Your mind is just a tool, it will believe whatever you want it to believe. Feed it words of affirmations, and the narrative will change sooner than you think. Your perspective on life will change.
You’ll never be in a situation where you’ll hate your life because things aren’t going as they are supposed to.
If you’re going through tough times that make you doubt your abilities and strength, these motivational quotes will remind you of your unlimited potential.
I have picked the very best you are stronger than you think quotes, take a look!
Top 10 You Are Stronger Than You Think Quotes
I’ll start off with the you are stronger than you think quotes that I find the most powerful and inspirational.
1. “Those who believe they can move mountains, do. Those who believe they can’t, cannot.” — David J. Schwartz
2. “It’s important to remember that we all have magic inside of us.” — JK Rowling
3. “Daring greatly is being brave and afraid every minute of the day at the exact same time.” — Brene Brown
4. “Where there is a will, there is a way.” — David J. Schwartz
5. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.” — Bob Marley
6. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” — Francis of Assisi
7. “One small crack does not mean that you are broken. It means that you were put to the test, and you didn’t fall apart.” — Linda Poindexter
8. “A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.” — Wayne Dyer
9. “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” — Napoleon Hill
10. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” — A.A. Milne, from Winnie The Pooh
Inspirational You Are Stronger Than You Think Quotes
If you’re wondering if it’s time to give up, these you are stronger than you think quotes will remind you that giving up is never an option. You are truly stronger than you think.
1. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” — Oprah Winfrey
2. “We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.” — Helen Keller
3. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzche
4. “Surprise yourself every day with your own courage.” — Denholm Elliott
5. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
6. “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.” — Roy T. Bennett
7. “No matter what kind of challenges or difficulties or painful situations you go through in your life, we all have something deep within us that we can reach down and find the inner strength to get through them.” — Alana Stewart
8. “Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to a solution.” — David J. Schwartz
9. “A man doesn’t realize how much he can stand until he is put to the test. You can stand far more than you think you can. You are much stronger than you think you are.” — Martin Niemoller
10. “Action is stronger than subjectivity. No matter what you feel or think, you can still act.” — Dan Millman
11. “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” — Jack Canfield
12. “Fear is a confession of weakness. What you fear is stronger than you, or you think it is, else you wouldn’t be afraid of it.” — Lucy Maud Montgomery
13. “A particular train of thought persisted in, be it good or bad, cannot fail to produce its results on the character and circumstances. A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances.” — James Allen
14. “I set my phone with motivational quotes to go off on random days and times. Like, ‘You’re stronger than you think you are.’ I’ll forget about it, then one will pop up, and it’ll give me a little boost.” — Shawn Johnson
15. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up.” — Vince Lombardi
16. “You’re always going to face criticism, you’re always going to face challenges, but those things are there to make you stronger and more committed.” — David Robinson
17. “We all have our own battles to fight, and sometimes we have to go it alone. I’m stronger than you think, you’d be surprised.” ― Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
18. “I have watched men suffer the anguish of imprisonment, defy appalling human cruelty… break for a moment, then recover inhuman strength to defy their enemies once more.” — John McCain
19. “Embracing failure is the most important trait I’ve developed in my career. I have tried to learn from my failures, and I believe it has made me stronger, more confident, and more resilient.” — Reshma Saujani
20. “It’s okay to doubt yourself, it’s okay to feel down; just never give up.” — Aaron Patzer
Motivational You Can Do More Than You Think Quotes
These motivational you are stronger than you think quotes will raise your spirit and reassure you that you can accomplish whatever you set your mind to.
1. “I don’t believe in anything, and that makes me stronger than you think.” — Anne Rice
2. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” — Marcus Aurelius
3. “What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when you bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen.” — Henry David Thoreau
4. “Most of us make two basic errors with respect to intelligence: 1. We underestimate our own brainpower. 2. We overestimate the other fellow’s brainpower.” — David J. Schwartz
5. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” — Maya Angelou
6. “Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is.” — Zig Ziglar
7. “Anything is possible when you have inner peace.” — unknown
8. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” — Barbara De Angelis
9. “You have virtually unlimited potential to be, have, or do anything you really want in life if you simply want it badly enough and are willing to work long enough and hard enough to achieve it.” — Brian Tracy
10. “Fight and push harder for what you believe in, you’d be surprised, you are much stronger than you think.” — Lady Gaga
11. “Sometimes painful things can teach us life lessons that we didn’t think we needed to know.” — unknown
12. “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second’s encounter with God and with eternity.” — Paulo Coelho
13. “You aren’t going to go crazy,” I said firmly. “You’re stronger than you think. The next time you feel that way, find something to focus on, to remind you of who you are.” “Like what? Got some magic object in mind?” “Doesn’t have to be magic,” I said. I racked my brain. “Here.” I unfastened the golden cross necklace. “This has always been good for me. Maybe it’ll help you.” I set it in his hand, but he caught hold of mine before I could pull back.” — Richelle Mead
14. “Turn on the full powers of your will and take complete control of your own mind. It is your own mind! It was given to you as a servant to carry out your desires. And no one may enter it or influence it to the slightest degree without your consent and cooperation. What a profound fact this is!” — Napoleon Hill
15. “I don’t need anyone to hold me, I can hold my own.” — Ani DiFranco
You Are More Than You Think Quotes
The majority of people tend to think they are less than what they truly are.
Your potential is greater than you can imagine. If you don’t believe in yourself, maybe these you are stronger than you think quotes can help you change your mind.
1. “The hardest step she ever took was to blindly trust in who she was.” — Atticus
2. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” — Buddha
3. “The answer lies within ourselves. If we can’t find peace and happiness there, it’s not going to come from the outside.” — Tenzin Palmo
4. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C. S. Lewis
5. “The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be.” — Bruce Lee
6. “We don’t even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward. In times of tragedy, war, or necessity, people do amazing things.
The human capacity for survival and renewal is awesome.” — Isabel Allende
7. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself: I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways – either by losing hope and falling into self—destructive habits or by using the challenge to find our inner strength. Thanks to the teachings of Buddha, I have been able to take this second way.” — Dalai Lama
9. “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way… It is this spiritual freedom – which cannot be taken away – that makes life meaningful and purposeful.” — Viktor E. Frankl
10. “When you realize that every stressful moment you experience is a gift that points you to your own freedom, life becomes very kind.” — Byron Katie
11. “When you just in your mind think…nothing’s going to stop me. I don’t care how I felt yesterday. I’m gonna go out today and do what I know I can do. If you can just tell yourself…no, I’m stronger than this, no I’m better than this, no I’m faster than this, no I’m tougher than this. I think you can make it through situations that your never thought possible.” — Sanya Richards-Ross
12. “You have incredible lives ahead of you. You have incredible things that you can accomplish. If you feel that, you will have an amazing life. Do not let anything build a wall too high for you to get over. And I know that might seem very cliche, but I’ve had a lot of friends who had hurt themselves. And when you’re younger, a lot of that stuff is so temporary. You can get through it. You’re stronger than you think. You’ll ALWAYS be stronger than you think. Feel with your heart and do what you want.” — Corey Taylor
13. “Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny.” — Mahatma Gandhi
14. “Beneath the surface of the protective parts of trauma survivors, there exists an undamaged essence, a Self that is confident, curious, and calm, a Self that has been sheltered from destruction by the various protectors that have emerged in their efforts to ensure survival. Once those protectors trust that it is safe to separate, the Self will spontaneously emerge, and the parts can be enlisted in the healing process.” – Bessel van der Kolk
15. “Just because you are tired doesn’t mean you should give up. You are stronger than you think. Take a break, get some rest and then get at it!” — Kirsten Hill
Moments of doubt are something we all go through (yes, even the ones that seem fearless!). And we all need a little bit of motivation to keep us going. I hope these you are stronger than you think quotes motivated you and cheered you up.
Don’t forget that you are strong, much more than you’d imagine.
Until next time!