Remember when we were children, and when we were learning about the 5 magic words? Well, the thing is, we should try to remember them even if we have become adults.
The 5 magic words – please, sorry, thank you, excuse me and you’re welcome are something we should never forget to use in our daily lives.
Especially, if we are observant enough to feel thankful for being alive, having a roof over our heads, food to eat, and water to drink.
Let’s read these thank you quotes, and try to feel the thankfulness and gratitude that radiates from them!
Best Thank You Quotes
1. “God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say thank you?” ― William Arthur Ward
2. “You are part of my story, memory and scenery, thank you.” ― Kim Taehyung
3. “Walk together. Feel the heart beat. Experience the presence. This is how to be thankful.” ― Amit Ray
4. “Thank you. Thank you for being my shadow. Thank you for being my friend.” ― Rebecca Yarros, Fourth Wing
5. “Express gratitude for the greatness of small things.” ― Richie Norton
6. “Thank you teachers for your sacrificial duty of teaching.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
7. “No matter what you are going through, spend a few minutes each day to be grateful for who you still have, and for what you still have, in your Life.” ― AVIS Viswanathan
8. “As you start and end your day, say THANK YOU for every little thing in your life. And you will come to realize how blessed you truly are” ― Vergi Crush
9. “Thank you for undusting my true colors; or color: black… Oh, how I missed the darkness!” ― Ahmed Mostafa
10. “It costs nothing to say please and thank you. But forgetting those magic words can cost you everything.” ― Frank Sonnenberg, The Path to a Meaningful Life
Beautiful And Sincere Thank You Quotes
1. “A little “thank you” that you will say to someone for a “little favor” shown to you is a key to unlock the doors that hide unseen “greater favors.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
2. “Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go.” ― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
3. “Never ever seek for gratefulness from mankind, you shall always see ungratefulness. Do what you must do as a solemn duty and that is what you have to do!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
4. “Thank you for helping me understand that there’s nothing wrong in loving darkness, in being quiet. Nothing to lose by being an introvert.” ― Nitya Prakash
5. “Thank you to the boy who broke my heart,
Because you have to have a heart
To have it broken” ― T.S. Curtis, Shades of Blue
6. “People here are so not used to hearing “thank you” that if you say it twice to a shopkeeper he will probably get a panic attack.” ― Nitya Prakash
7. “I think you’ve told me thank you more in the last day than anyone else has in years. It’s like–when there’s a stack of dishes, if my husband actually does them , I tell him thank you. But when I do them, no one thanks me, because it’s not something nice I did for someone else. It’s just what I was supposed to do all along.” ― Kiersten White, Mister Magic
8. “Thank yourself. …
Don’t forget to thank yourself. …
for your loving heart
for your beauty
for those weak moments
for you being a warrior
for letting go of the bad
for taking care of everyone
for your mistakes
for your strength
for listening to your heart
for your authenticity
for sharing your kindness
for trying to be better
for your ability to forgive
for following your intuition
for pushing forward
for letting someone you love go
for your superpowers
for never giving up
For just being you” ― Marina G. Roussou
9. “To my child;
Thank you for the good memories, and the wise lessons that I learnt through having you in my life. I knew some things before your arrival. But I know better things today.” ― Mitta Xinindlu
10. “Fantastic thanks to my teachers who taught me.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
11. “Never let the phrase thank you stand naked and alone. ‘Thank you for being such a good customer.’ ‘Thank you for being so loving.” ― Leil Lowndes, How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships
12. “We have been conditioned to believe that prayer is all about asking a God for some thing. But what if you have nothing to ask for? What if you treat prayer as a way of being thankful to Life, for the gift of this human form, of this lifetime? What if, in prayer, you offer yourself up to divinity, as a humble, willing instrument, for Life to work through you? Try praying this way – you will find it healing, magical, beautiful and transformational!” ― AVIS Viswanathan
13. “Practice to live a thank you and see a new world unfold.” ― Anupama Garg
14. “Those who are too arrogant to say thank you find boredom in life. They are often depressed, unhappy and live an empty life.” ― Sesan Kareem
15. “Some words can create ‘magic’! The ‘magical words’ are- ‘sorry’, ‘please’, ‘excuse me’ and ‘thank you’!” ― Md. Ziaul Haque
16. “Know what you do, when you do it and how you do it… You will thank me later!” ― Deyth Banger
17. “In any relationship, frequent usage of two words is very important. They can change the course of destiny. These words are – Thank You, and Sorry.” ― Girdhar Joshi, Some Mistakes Have No Pardon
18. “I celebrate life with holy thanks.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
19. “Aunt Petunia burst into tears. Hestia Jones gave her an approving look that changed to outrage as Aunt Petunia ran forward and embraced Dudley rather than Harry.
‘S-so sweet, Dudders…’ she sobbed into his massive chest. ‘S-such a lovely b-boy…s-saying thank you…’
‘But he hadn’t said thank you at all!’ said Hestia indignantly. ‘He only said he didn’t think Harry was a waste of space!’
‘Yeah, but coming from Dudley, that’s like “I love you.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
20. “Thank you for being such a beautiful friend. I am in awe of you.” ― Scott Stabile
I Appreciate You Quotes To Express Thank You In Another Way
1. “Even though tomorrow will be dark for me, I thank you for trying to bring me to the light.” ― K. Weikel
2. “Thank you, Mom, for the way you managed yourself during the childish, mean, selfish, insensitive, irresponsible, unreasonable, hateful moments I put you through. From your example I learned to be patient, positive, kind, selfless, sympathetic, reliable, sensible, and loving. You have my endless appreciation.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Making Wishes: Quotes, Thoughts, & a Little Poetry for Every Day of the Year
3. “Thank you.” I’ve said thank you thousands of times in my life. Most of the time I mean it to some degree. There are times when I’ve said it and felt the gratitude behind the words wholeheartedly, but I don’t think I ever understood what those two words truly meant until this very moment. Now I think I need a new phrase because thank you is insufficient in this situation.” ― Kim Holden
4. “[He was aware] of the value of the word of praise dropped at exactly the right moment; and he would have thought himself extremely stupid to withhold what cost him so little and was productive of such desirable results.” ― Georgette Heyer, Sylvester or The Wicked Uncle
5. “Thank you for accepting me even before I had words.” ― Carol Cujec, Real
6. “Surprise was not when I thanked my parents. Surprise came when they said, “What for”?” ― Faisal Khosa
7. “Thank you! ….for sharing your childhood with me so I could experience the all joys that were missing in mine” ― Ginny Toole
8. “The thought of thank you is my thanksgiving.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
9. “Many thanks to all those who try to cool the earth down. Every plant you planted, every effort you made, every awareness message you sent, affects us all positively. Keep up the good work because everybody will join you eventually.” ― Noora Ahmed Alsuwaidi
10. “Do not forget to thank your teachers.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
11. “Thank you for letting me be me.” You said.
I replied, “Always.” ― Lidia Longorio, Hey Humanity
12. “It’s always nice to hear that you’re appreciated for all that you do.” ― Auliq Ice
13. “Words that should cross your lips with ease: thank you, love you, sorry, please.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Making Wishes: Quotes, Thoughts, & a Little Poetry for Every Day of the Year
14. “Gratitude is a spiritual heaven.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
15. “I have more to thank for than complain about” ― Bangambiki Habyarimana, The Great Pearl of Wisdom
16. “Thank you to the crows that amass on Vancouver evenings and fly home to the darkness of Burnaby Mountain. Thank you to the brilliance of wet moss and lichen. Thank you to the rays of golden brown light slanting in the cool of a green lake. Thank you to the shoals of glinting fish. Thank you to the sweet gems of salmonberries. Thank you to the decaying leaves for their rich brown smell. Thank you to the slugs and wood lice beneath the leaves. Thank you to to my plant friends who keep me company as I write. I am deeply grateful to share this cycle with you.” ― Hiromi Goto, Half World
17. “Be thankful for the beautiful moment.
Be thankful for the gift of today.
Be thankful for how far you have reached.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
18. “Live everyday like your birthday and drive your life with all varieties of appreciation. A life live with thanksgiving every day is never tired of being lived again and again!” ― Israelmore Ayivor, Daily Drive 365
19. “The most influential people you will ever meet were once held together by the encouragement of others.” ― Shannon L. Alder
20. “I thank you wholeheartedly because you cannot imagine all the happiness you are giving me.” ― Auliq Ice
Thank God Quotes
1. “Thank God for the precious gift of life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
2. “Every new morning, thank God for His new mercies.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
3. “Repeat the words ‘thank you God for everything’, many times during the day” ― Sanchita Pandey
4. “Lord Almighty, thank you for the many mighty things you have done for us.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
5. “Thank God for today’s grace.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
6. “Thank God for His great love.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
7. “Thank God for the strength of soul.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
8. “Gratitude is the seed of gladness.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
9. “God Almighty, I don’t want to ask for more. But to say more thanks.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
10. “Thank God for His daily blessings.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
11. “Lord I thank you for the gift of breath, eyes to see, ears to hear, tongue to taste, nose to smell; mouth to speak, face to smile, voice to sing, body to dance, legs to walk, mind to think and hands to write.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
12. “Lord I thank you for the gift of life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
13. “In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the ‘Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
The Only Owner of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help.
Guide us to the Straight Way…
The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray.
(The Qur’an- Surah Al-Fatihah)” ― القرآن الكريم
14. “Dear God, I am only what you made me and I appreciate everything that you gave me, but like, I don’t want to do it any more, sort of lost sight of what I’m doing it for.” ― Nicki Minaj
15. “Don’t forget to thank God when you get what you prayed for.” ― Deeksha Arora
16. “If the only prayer you say in your entire life is ‘thank you,’ that will be enough.” ― Meister Eckhart
17. “Thank you God for making me strong, and thank you God for staying where you belong—
Inside me.” ― Jimi Hendrix, Cherokee Mist: The Lost Writings
18. “Oh God, I thank You for having created me as I am. I thank You for the sense of fulfillment I sometimes have; that fulfillment is after all nothing but being filled with You. I promise You to strive my whole life long for beauty and harmony and also humility and true love, whispers of which I hear inside me during my best moments.” ― Etty Hillesum, An Interrupted Life: The Diaries, 1941-1943; and Letters from Westerbork
19. “Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.” ― Germany Kent
20. “You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might pray also in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance.” ― Kahill Gibran, The Prophet
1. “A sincere attitude of gratitude is a beatitude for secured altitudes. Appreciate what you have been given and you will be promoted higher.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
2. “To become a better you, remember to be grateful to people who have contributed to making you who you are today.” ― Israelmore Ayivor, Become a Better You
3. “No matter how big or small the service is, Always express your Thanks to the person who served you.” ― Mohith Agadi
4. “Cultivate and nurture being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. Remembering that In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy.” ― Angie Karan
5. “If people begin to be more grateful, they will see the wonders of life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
6. “With heavy rainfall, the river will overflow its banks.
This is spirit of gratitude; the more grateful you are, the more your life overflow with abundance.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
7. “Gratitude is a flowing stream.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
8. “I can write three hundred and sixty-five grateful thanks.
Cultivate the habit to write gratitude daily.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
9. “There are many unspeakable words, forgotten, or forbidden.
Great thanks to the poets who make them all become reachable.” ― Toba Beta
10. “Be grateful for what you have and you will always have enough.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
11. “When I think of how many people in this world have it worse
than I do, I realize just how blessed I really am…
… and I have to give thanks …” ― Shannan Lea, Eish! London
12. “Focus on what others have and you feel that you have so little.
Focus on what you do have and you realize that you have so much.” ― Hrishikesh Agnihotri, Enrich The World With Your Presence : HA’s Original Quotes, Volume 01
13. “The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant. —Max DePree” ― Lao Tzu, Essential Writings of Taoism: The Tao te Ching and the Chuang Tzu
14. “Without gratitude, the heart slowly becomes sour and the soul turns dark. And if we permit these to go their full course, we will reach a point where we will no longer know enough of gratitude to revive either of them.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
15. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” ― Maya Angelou
16. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” ― John F. Kennedy
17. “In the end, though, maybe we must all give up trying to pay back the people in this world who sustain our lives. In the end, maybe it’s wiser to surrender before the miraculous scope of human generosity and to just keep saying thank you, forever and sincerely, for as long as we have voices.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything
18. “Thankfulness is one of those intangible acts that costs nothing but gives joy. Think about it. Not only does it bring a smile to the people who receive our thanks. It also increases our own appreciation of everything we receive.” ― Sharon Rose, A Castle Sealed
19. “Greetings and Thanks to each other as people
To the Earth, Mother of all, greetings and thanks.
To all the Waters – Waterfalls and Rain, Rivers and Oceans – greetings and thanks.
To all the Fish Life, greetings and thanks.
The Grains and Greens, Beans and Berries, as one we send thanks to food plants.
Medicine Herbs of the world and their keepers, greetings and thanks.
To all Animals and their teachings, greetings and thanks.
The Trees – for shelter and shade, fruit and beauty – greetings and thanks.
To all Birds, large and small, joyful greetings and thanks.
And from the Four Directions: The Four Winds, thank you for purifying the air we breathe and giving us strength. Greetings.
The Thunderers, our grandfathers in the sky – we hear your voices. Greetings and thanks.
And now the Sun, for the Light of a new day and all the fires of life. Greetings and thanks.
To our oldest grandmother, the Moon, leader of women all over the world, And the Stars, for their mystery, beauty and guidance, greetings and thanks.
To our Teachers, from all times, reminding us of how to live in harmony, greetings and thanks.
And for all the gifts of Creation; For all the love around us, greetings and thanks.
And for that which is forgotten, We Remember.
We end our words.
Now our minds are One.” ― Onondaga Historical Association
20. “Being grateful does not mean that everything is necessarily good. It just means that you can accept it as a gift.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Gratitude Thank You Quotes
1. “Gratitude is a blessed act.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
2. “Why should I say thank you?” asked Mini. “I knew you could do it.” ― Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the End of Time
3. “Gratitude is the antidote for misery. When you are counting your blessings you are too busy to be counting your problems.” ― Miya Yamanouchi, Embrace Your Sexual Self: A Practical Guide for Women
4. “It is easy to say I am thankful for the sweet and beautiful things in life: flower gardens, ice cream cones, diamond rings, dances under moonlight, children’s laughter, birdsongs, and the like. The challenge is recognizing things of value in the dark, sour, uglier parts of life. But if you look hard enough, you will find that even tough times offer pearls worthy of gratitude.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons: Quotes, Poetry, & a Few Short Stories for Every Day of the Year
5. “Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life
6. “So on this day of reflection I say again, thank you for going on this journey with me. I’ll see you at the movies.” ― Roger Ebert
7. “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
8. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.” ― Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden
9. “True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so wants nothing. The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.” ― Seneca
10. “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
11. “Sometimes life knocks you on your ass… get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
12. “Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
13. “When you have a good friend that really cares for you and tries to stick in there with you, you treat them like nothing. Learn to be a good friend because one day you’re gonna look up and say I lost a good friend. Learn how to be respectful to your friends, don’t just start arguments with them and don’t tell them the reason, always remember your friends will be there quicker than your family. Learn to remember you got great friends, don’t forget that and they will always care for you no matter what. Always remember to smile and look up at what you got in life.” ― Marilyn Monroe
14. “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ― Epicurus
16. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” ― Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose
17. “Always remember people who have helped you along the way, and don’t forget to lift someone up.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
18. “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” ― Maya Angelou, Celebrations: Rituals of Peace and Prayer
19. “Each day brings new opportunities, allowing you to constantly live with love—be there for others—bring a little light into someone’s day. Be grateful and live each day to the fullest.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
20. “True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.” ― Oprah Winfrey
Inspirational Thank You Quotes
1. “Thank You, Universe!” ― Dr. Rana Al-Falaki, Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life
2. “One more thing – when they call you a bitch, say thank you. say thank you, very much.” ― Olivia Gatwood, New American Best Friend
3. “I wanted to thank you,” I said.
She wrinkled her nose and squinted like I’d said something funny. “Thank me for what?” she said.
“You give me strength I didn’t know I had,”; I said. “You make me better.” ― Ransom Riggs, Hollow City
4. “Thank you for the day and night,
for rainy spells and summer’s light.
Thank you for the skies of blue
and puffy clouds in grayish hue.
Thank you for the gigglefests
and midnight’s cloak to hasten rest.
Thank you for tomorrow new
and yesterday’s tomorrow too.
Thank you for “I’m glad we met”
and also for “we haven’t yet.”
Thank you for the peace of mind
a grateful soul doth always find.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons: Quotes, Poetry, & a Few Short Stories for Every Day of the Year
5. “Practice to live a ‘thank you’ and acknowledge your blessings. A new world will open up to you.” ― Anupama Garg, The Tantric Curse
6. “I am most grateful to the Lord for the gift of life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
7. “Nearby sat a veteran in a wheelchair. He was young, handsome, and athletic, through missing a leg.
My daughter went to him and asked, “You’re army – right?”
He said, “Yes, I am.”
My daughter hugged him. “Thank you,” she said. Tears welled in the man’s eyes.
“Did you get my card?” she asked. “My school sent you a card. It said, ‘Thank you for saving our Earth.'”
The guy just about lost it. He said, “You’re welcome. Yes, we did get your card. Thank you for doing that.”
– Michael Sobel, son of Herbert Sobel. Michael talking about his 6 year old daughter meeting veterans.” ― Marcus Brotherton, We Who Are Alive and Remain: Untold Stories from the Band of Brothers
8. “I am grateful to the Lord for granting me just what I needed.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
9. “Don’t be shy to say “I am sorry”; Never feel too big to say “Please forgive me”; Don’t think it’s unnecessary to say “thank you”; Never feel bad to admit “I am wrong”! That’s a good tactics is communication!” ― Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
10. “You want to become a better person?
Just give thanks.
Give thanks for all of it.” ― Kamand Kojouri
11. “Be thankful for your allotment in an imperfect world. Though better circumstances can be imagined, far worse are nearer misses than you probably care to realize.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, and Grumblings for Every Day of the Year
12. “Stay a little while longer, and let everyone congratulate you – including the ones who clearly don’t want to: in fact, especially the ones who clearly don’t want to. You don’t have to say anything but ‘thank you” ― Robin McKinley, Pegasus
13. “Our forefathers were heroes. But why were they heroes? Because they fought for democracy. They fought for the life and liberty of the Filipino people. They fought for our independence, our freedom. They fought against tyranny, totalitarianism, and dictatorship. They fought for us and that is something we must be grateful for.” ― Yanan Melo, Naaalala Niyo Ba Ang Noli Me Tangere?
14. “Thank ye.”
“For bein’ who ye are.”
Gabby chuckled and shook her head, saying, “And who else could I be?” ― Patricia Grasso, Courting an Angel
15. “Some days are better than others, but every day can be the best day of your life by giving thanks.” ― Richie Norton
16. “It starts with one thing. And when I find that ‘one thing’ that I can be thankful for, others immediately rush to the forefront of my mind. And in but a few moments I am so inundated by all that I have to be thankful for that any sense that my life is impoverished itself becomes impoverished.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
17. “To be thankful for one thing is infinitely more powerful than to be bitter about a hundred others.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
18. “What do I give thanks for this Thanksgiving? The boys, and Shauna, and the veal meatballs the butcher rolls in bread crumbs and packs in waxed paper. I’m thankful for music and the taste of the little chocolate coffee cups from the cioccolateria Shauna found in Trastevere, and the heat from the radiator beside me, and for the pencil box Shauna bought me two days ago made out of handmade paper. I’m thankful that everything sweet is sweet because it is finite.” ― Anthony Doerr, Four Seasons in Rome: On Twins, Insomnia, and the Biggest Funeral in the History of the World
19. “he appeared to be struggling with something trapped in his throat; it turned out to be a word. “thanks,” he said.” ― Dorothy Gilman, The Clairvoyant Countess
20. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ― Marcel Proust
Motivational Thank You Quotes
1. “Just remember to say THANK YOU sometimes, for all of these everyday extraordinary gifts.” ― Scott Stabile
2. “Manners are the lubricating oil of an organization. It is a law of nature that two moving bodies in contact with each other create friction. This is as true for human beings as it is for inanimate objects. Manners- simple things like saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ and knowing a person’s name or asking after her family enable two people to work together whether they like each other or not. Bright people, especially bright young people, often do not understand this. If analysis shows that someone’s brilliant work fails again and again as soon as cooperation from others is required, it probably indicates a lack of courtesy – that is, a lack of manners.” ― Peter Drucker
3. “They say the most powerful prayer is simply saying “Thank You”. And the best way to say “Thank You” is to serve others, to help make our broken world a better place! Inspire everyone at home to pitch in. Remember, the family that serves together is happy – and stays together!!” ― AVIS Viswanathan
4. “I thank God for His infinite blessings.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
5. “Saying thanks costs nothing but gives everything.” ― View Colleges
6. “I live my life in the light of your love.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
7. “Thank you. For being willing to talk. For not turning me in. For… being you.’
‘I’m pretty good at being me,’ I said. ‘I’ve had all these years to practice–I hardly ever get it wrong these days.” ― Brandon Sanderson, Firefight
8. “Rejoice in the works of your hands, be happy and thankful that you are valuable, that what you say and do insn’t taken for a ride, that you have rejected the notion of self-doubt and fear, that God isn’t blind towards propagating your positive influence, and finally that you’ll leave a meritorious legacy.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
9. “Sometimes we make being happy so difficult. And being thankful such a chore.” ― Carew Papritz, The Legacy Letters: his Wife, his Children, his Final Gift
10. “Keep your head up and heart open. And make “Thank You” your mantra of life!” ― Abhishek Kumar, Stardust Family – We Are One!
11. “The ultimate test of man’s conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard.” ― Gaylord Nelson
12. “In the New Year, never forget to thank to your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
13. “Someday you’ll remember what I said and you’ll thank me for it.”
Francie wished adults would stop telling her that. Already the load of thanks in the future was weighing her down. She figured she’d have to spend the best years of her womanhood hunting up people to tell them that they were right and to thank them.” ― Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
14. “The thanks of a weak one are but of little value,” he muttered, “but you have them, for truly, in this past week, little but scraps have come my way- and for all my body is small, yet is my appetite unseemly great.” ― Isaac Asimov, Foundation and Empire
15. “Give thanks as if you are living just to appreciate life. Live as if your life depends on love, kindness, gratitude, and thanksgiving.” ― Debasish Mridha
16. “Thank you.’
‘No insincere thanks are required or needed. It is my duty to keep you safe.’ He paused. ‘Even from treacherous staircases.’
I took a deep, even breath. ‘My gratitude was not insincere.’
‘My apologies then.’
I didn’t have to look at him to know he was grinning, and I’d bet that stupid dimple was gracing the world with its presence.” ― Jennifer L. Armentrout, From Blood and Ash
17. “The more thankful that I become the more I realize how pathetically impoverished I was before I became thankful. And I often wonder how impoverished I still am.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
18. “If I’m living without being thankful, I’m not living. It may be that I’m not even existing. In fact, it may be that all I’m doing is waiting for death to show up without even realizing it. Therefore, I’d welcome anything that would drive me to being thankful for it is that which would drive me to living.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
19. “Thankfulness is a lethal weapon of unimaginable power. And because it is, it allows us to rise far above all of the dark and maniacal forces that assail us. And in refusing to lower ourselves to the squalid terrain from which these forces have launched their sordid attacks they are doomed to surrender, not because we outwitted them in battle, but because we stole the battle.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
20. “Titles does not make a man. But the grace of thanks.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Wise And Philosophical Thank You Quotes
1. “You are kind of terrifying.’
‘Thank you.” ― Rebecca Yarros, Fourth Wing
2. “When you feel thankful, you can be appreciative for a moment, then not at all the next. It seems the tank is full, then it becomes empty, and the cycle continues. If you don’t feel the same gratitude for a moment, know that it’s possible in the next moment that comes around.” ― J.R. Rim
3. “Thank you,’ I answered, unsure of the proper American response to her gracious enthusiasm. In the Arab world, gratitude is a language unto itself. “May Allah bless the hands that give me this gift”; “Beauty is in the eyes that find me pretty”; “May Allah never deny your prayer”; and so on, an infinite string of prayerful appreciation. Coming from such a culture, I have always found a mere “thank you” an insufficient expression that makes my voice sound miserly and ungrateful.” (169).” ― Susan Abulhawa, Mornings in Jenin
4. “Meaning to send a thank-you note but then not doing it is exactly the same as never thinking to send one — that person is still receiving zero thank you notes.” ― Kelly Williams Brown, Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
5. “You don’t need a special occasion to say thank you.” ― Frank Sonnenberg, Leadership by Example: Be a role model who inspires greatness in others
6. “Be grateful for the life of those who mass up challenges on the paths to your fulfillment. At least they taught you self-defense!” ― Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
7. “It is sometimes necessary to use unnecessary words like thank you and please just to make life prettier.” ― E.L. Konigsburg, Throwing Shadows
8. “Well, most people would have said `thank you’ after they’d been given help, and then I would have responded to that with `you’re welcome’. I figured we’d skip straight to my part since social graces aren’t your forte.” ― Heather James, Fire
9. “Learn to say “please” and “thank you” in multiple languages.” ― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
10. “My mother is my teacher
Her words make me richer
I thank you oh my mother
May you grow and live longer!” ― Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
11. “Saying “thank you” signifies sense of gratitude, but it also implies your incapability.” ― Amit Kalantri
12. “Some of you are eternal doormen. holding the door open for those who are headed out into greatness. I thank you for that.” ― Darnell Lamont Walker
13. “Mindful of not thanking their benefactors, in case, like wights, they took offense, she added, “Your kindness is gratefully acknowledged. May your trees be forever fruitful.” ― Cecilia Dart-Thornton, The Battle of Evernight
14. “Careful, even now, not to thank the wights, she added, “You have all been most kind.” ― Cecilia Dart-Thornton, The Battle of Evernight
15. “Got no checkbooks, got no banks. Still I’d like to express my thanks – I’ve got the sun in the mornin’ and the moon at night.” ― Irving Berlin
16. “Thank you“ might be the hardest word to say. We may wonder, what can be so castrating about embracing gratitude? Some think it causes fear of loss, while it unleashes indistinct anxiety of losing independence or self-control. Gratefulness might come down to an undying struggle against oblivion. It could amount to a lasting burden for maintaining the infallibility of their memory. In short, for some, thankfulness is a box of Pandora. (“Thank God for the Belgian chocolate “)” ― Erik Pevernagie
17. “Thank you,” I said, and I resumed my shivering, gazing up into the sky until dawn broke through and the stars themselves started to fade. I couldn’t sleep for even a minute that night. All that night I lay up shivering and thinking about the brevity of life. How one misstep can take any of us out of the game indefinitely. I thought about the style of life I’d chosen and where it had led me. I hoped with all my might that I’d be able to change.” ― Michael J Heil, Pursued: God’s relentless pursuit and a drug addict’s journey to finding purpose
18. “Grandchildren now don’t write a thank you for the Christmas presents. They are walking in their pants with their cap on backward, listening to the Enema Man and Snoopy, Snoopy Poop Dog.” ― Alan Simpson
19. “If only there was enough space on this tiny card to evoke my unfettered joie de vivre for what you have done. The gaiety, the mirth, the heavenly bubbling of every effusive cell that sings inside me for your kind and pithy offering.” ― Joshua Braff, The Unthinkable Thoughts of Jacob Green
20. “Be thankful that you have clothes to wear, food to eat and a place to sleep.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
I hope that you have found the perfect thank you quotes to express your gratitude towards a person or a situation.
Stay grateful and cherish every moment!