Counting your blessings is the best thing you can do for yourself.
Why? Because you’re actually going to see how many things you can be grateful for. Are you alive? Healthy? You have food and a roof over your head? Those are just some of the many blessings that we tend to overlook.
Therefore, enjoy my collection of the best blessing quotes that I could find online, and find your inner inspiration to be thankful for everything you have in your beautiful life.
15 Best Blessing Quotes
1. “You need to take pride in what God has given you.” ― Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
2. “Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
Focus on your character, not your reputation.
Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
3. “Finding happiness should not be seen as finding a needle in a haystack. Happiness is within. Each day is a blessing that brings an abundance of happiness. Therefore, finding happiness should be like finding a gift in a stack of gifts.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
4. “Blessings! Count them and be thankful. Ask for an abundance of them and accept with gratitude.” ― C. Toni Graham
5. “If you withhold a blessing, it will be given through others.” ― Toba Beta, Master of Stupidity
6. “They say life is a highway and we all travel our own roads, some good, some bad, yet each is a blessing of its own.” ― Jess “Chief” Brynjulson
7. “To have our needs met, to love, to be loved, to feel safe in this world and to each know our purpose, is a simple matter of creating those blessings for others.” ― Bryant McGill, Voice of Reason
8. “Anything that comes your way by force was not meant for you. Everything that locates you on it’s own was yours and will be yours forever.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson, The Book of Maxims, Poems and Anecdotes
9. “Imagine more blessing, help and usefulness that will flow from your life to impact others who come in contact with you everyday.” ― Benjamin Suulola
10. “Count your blessings as the more you are grateful for what you have the more there is to be grateful for.” ― Pravin Agarwal
11. “Everyone you meet is a part of your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay in your life. Some people are just passing through to bring you gifts; either they’re blessings or lessons.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
12. “I am larger, better than I thought; I did not know I held so much goodness.
All seems beautiful to me.
Whoever denies me, it shall not trouble me;
Whoever accepts me, he or she shall be blessed, and shall bless me.” ― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
13. “What right do I have to the blessings I’ve received? None. They are not a right—they are a gift.” ― Shawn Davis, The Talk: A Young Person’s Guide to Life’s Big Questions
14. “You were not just blessed for yourself,
your were blessed to be a blessing to
Others.” ― Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
15. “Laziness only leads to delayed blessings and opportunities.” ― Kingsley ofosu-Ampong
20 Famous Quotes About Blessings
1. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” ― Henry David Thoreau
2. “One of the main reasons that we lose our enthusiasm in life is because we become ungrateful..we let what was once a miracle become common to us. We get so accustomed to his goodness it becomes a routine..” ― Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
3. “To experience what isn’t, love what is.” ― Eric Micha’el Leventhal
4. “But can one be a blessing merely by being cheerful? Yes; moral beauty of any kind exerts a silent influence for good. It is like a sweet flower by the wayside, which has a benediction for everyone who passes by. A legend tells how one day in Galilee the useful corn spurned the lilies because they fed no one’s hunger. “One cannot earn a living just by being sweet,” said the proud cereal. The lilies said nothing in reply, only seemed the sweeter, then the Master came that way; and while his disciples rested at his feet, and the rustling corn invited them to eat, he said, “Children, the life is more than meat. Consider the lilies, how beautiful they grow.” It certainly seemed worth while then just to be sweet, for it pleased the Master.” ― J.R. Miller
5. “You create silent enemies by revealing how much God has blessed you.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
6. “For what blessing may a man hope for but
An immortality in
The loving vigilance of death.” ― Robert Penn Warren
7. “It’s the war between what’s the right thing to do and what you feel is right?
It’s the battle between who you were and now where you’re headed
It’s the leap of faith that you need to take to get through the rough paths,
It’s the fear that you need to leave behind to do the daring things,
And you stay stuck wondering,
What to do?
Where to go?
Why does life get challenging?
Would I be ever able to make it?
Queries eat you up alive,
Answers seem not to care,
And at that moment, miracles happen out of nowhere,
Just open your eyes and see the turned tables,
You’re given a reward after being tested.” ― Hareem Ch, Muse Buzz
8. “Ambition can be just as much as a curse as it can be a blessing.” ― Arian Adeli Koodehi
9. “When God is silent for your prayers, it doesn’t mean that God is forgotten you..! He is not preparing your blessings rather He is preparing you for the blessing ..!” ― Prasanth Jonathan
10. “Life is a divine blessing. Life is a gift of infinite value.” ― Swami Dhyan Giten, God is Everywhere: You are Divine, Everything is Divine
11. “…neither evil tongues, / Rash judgments, nor the sneers of selfish men, / Nor greetings where no kindness is, nor all / The dreary intercourse of daily life, / Shall e’er prevail against us, or disturb / Our cheerful faith, that all which we behold / Is full of blessings.” ― William Wordsworth, Lines composed a few miles above Tintern Abbey
12. “If we do not use the gifts we have been blessed with, we ignore the Star: fears and “mental blocks” transform our life into a desperate and difficult journey.” ― Wally Fiammetta Bodi, Spiritual Awakening Manual: Expressly Light
13. “Breathe in your blessings, breathe out struggling.” ― Jaclyn Johnston
14. “If your needs (not desires) are within your resources, you are blessed. If a blessed person has no friends, universe does not create situations in which he would need a friend.” ― Shunya
15. “When God honors you, your name will be a blessing to many. Your deeds will help multitudes, and your prayers will move mountains.” ― Gift Gugu Mona, Daily Quotes about God: 365 Days of Heavenly Inspiration
16. “Learning to appreciate everything in life becomes a grand blessing. Problems cannot bother you anymore.” ― Premlatha Rajkumar, BE INSPIRED: 365 Inspiring Thoughts
17. “To love and to be loved – these are the greatest blessings in life.” ― Hrishikesh Agnihotri, Enrich The World With Your Presence : HA’s Original Quotes, Volume 01
18. “Having the ability to recognize and appreciate your blessing during difficult times in life is a blessing.” ― Angel Moreira
19. “Emotional memory converts the past into an expectation of the future, without our awareness, and that is both a blessing and a curse.” ― Bruce Ecker, Unlocking the Emotional Brain: Eliminating Symptoms at Their Roots Using Memory Reconsolidation
20. “Bless the largeness inside me, no matter how I fear it.” ― Sue Monk Kidd, The Book of Longings
30 Inspiring Blessing Quotes
1. “Respect toward others can’t be imposed.
It’s a blessing…or learning the hard way.” ― Toba Beta, Master of Stupidity
2. “Blessing is bowing down to receive the expressions of divine favor that in the inner recesses of the human heart and mind make life worth the bother.” ― Beth Moore, Believing God
3. “You attract poverty when you lack value for time” ― Sunday Adelaja
4. “You can turn every ugly and damaging drama into a genuine blessing by seeing it differently. No one is suffering on purpose. We learn to give up the pleasure we feel in self-righteously blaming others. Healing happens when we see things differently. The question is: do you want suffering or peace? It’s that simple.” ― Donna Goddard, Waldmeer
5. “Having someone you can freely discuss your passions and goals with is a blessing. That energy, throughout those conversations, fills your life force. That’s priceless.” ― Robin S. Baker
6. “The blessing of God doesn’t recognize
what you have or don’t have. It takes your
life from where you are and makes
meaning out of it.” ― Julie Aigbokhan, BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE
7. “Each day is a blessing. Be expectant and have faith that one day, your miracles will manifest.” ― Gift Gugu Mona, The Essence of Faith: Daily Inspirational Quotes
8. “The blessing was from a young child’s lips, but it was the first that Oliver had ever heard invoked upon his head; and through the struggles and sufferings, and troubles and changes, of his after life, he never once forgot it.” ― Charles Dickens, Oliver Twist
9. “We enter the world as strangers who all at once become heirs to a harvest of memory, spirit, and dream that has long preceded us and will now enfold, nourish, and sustain us. The gift of the world is our first blessing.” ― John O’Donohue, To Bless the Space Between Us: A Book of Blessings
10. “It’s a blessing to have a blessed mindset.” ― Angel Moreira
11. “To have a life on Earth means not that you fully own it and do whatever you like. Your life isn’t a thing you paid for but indeed a blessing She gave. And yes, remember, She can curse too.” ― Shreesham Pandey
12. “I find that many people mistake faith for the blessing that faith is intended to bring. By faith I am to inherit the promises. Oh, believe and trust God; then look to Him to give the blessing. Be filled with the Holy Spirit.” ― Andrew Murray, Absolute Surrender
13. “A great, a good, and a right mind is a kind of divinity lodged in flesh, and may be the blessing of a slave as well as of a prince: it came from heaven, and to heaven it must return; and it is a kind of heavenly felicity, which a pure and virtuous mind enjoys, in some degree, even upon earth.” ― Seneca
14. “God is not done blessing you. Do not walk away from Him. He has so much in store for you.” ― Gift Gugu Mona, Daily Quotes about God: 365 Days of Heavenly Inspiration
15. “People often underestimate their blessings and overestimate their challenges” ― Sesan Kareem
16. “Sometimes you get help from people whom you least expect it to happen. So be true, be patient, be kind.” ― Leo D. Mejia
17. “Hope humbly then; with trembling pinions soar;
Wait the great teacher Death; and God adore.
What future bliss, he gives not thee to know,
But gives that hope to be thy blessing now.” ― Alexander Pope, Essay on Man
18. “The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.” ― Amit Ray, Yoga and Vipassana: An Integrated Life Style
19. “Enlightenment is blessing the world with one hand and touching the earth with the other hand.” ― Amit Ray, Enlightenment Step by Step
20. “Knowing when to forgive yourself and correct yourself is a blessing.” ― Angel Moreira
21. “The problem that we have with a victim mentality is that we forget to see the blessings of the day. Because of this, our spirit is poisoned instead of nourished.” ― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
22. “God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say thank you?” ― William Arthur Ward
23. “This new day has greeted us with no rules; unconditional opportunity. Do not dilute the power of this new day with the hardship of yesterday. Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibility.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
24. “Sometimes, you will go through awful trials in your life and then a miracle happens–God heals you. Don’t be disheartened when the people you love don’t see things like you do. There will be Pharisees in your life that will laugh it off, deny that it happened, or will mock your experience based on righteousness they think you don’t possess. God won’t deny you a spiritual experience because you are not a spiritual leader. He loves everyone equal. The only people that really matter in life are the people that can “see” your heart and rejoice with you.” ― Shannon L. Alder
25. “Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate.” ― William Arthur Ward
26. “Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it, you must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it. If you don’t, you will leak away your innate contentment. It’s easy enough to pray when you’re in distress but continuing to pray even when your crisis has passed is like a sealing process, helping your soul hold tight to its good attainments.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
27. “Some people come in our life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.” ― Mother Teresa
28. “Blessings sometimes show up in unrecognizable disguises. ” ― Janette Oke
29. “We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all. Be kind and do good for any one and that will be reflected. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.” ― Amit Ray, Yoga and Vipassana: An Integrated Life Style
30. “Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks.” ― Thomas Goodwin
30 Motivational Count Your Blessings Quotes
1. “God doesn’t bless us just to make us happy; He blesses us to make us a blessing.” ― Warren Wiersbe
2. “Work is a blessing. God has so arranged the world that work is necessary, and He gives us hands and strength to do it. The enjoyment of leisure would be nothing if we had only leisure. It is the joy of work well done that enables us to enjoy rest, just as it is the experiences of hunger and thirst that make food and drink such pleasures.” ― Elisabeth Elliot, Discipline: The Glad Surrender
3. “You’ve been given the innate power to shape your life…but you cannot just speak change, you have to LIVE change. Intent paired with action builds the bridge to success. You can’t just want it; you have to do it, live it…BE it! Success isn’t something you have, it’s something you DO!” ― Steve Maraboli
She loved me-
And inspired me-
With transcending devotion.
It was a blessing-
To have been her son,
To have been loved-
Her words of wisdom-
Opened my eyes-
To the world-
And to myself.
By seeing the best in me,
She empowered me.
By believing in me,
She transformed me.
She grew old-
And floated away,
But her love remains standing-
Eternally by my side.” ― Giorge Leedy, Uninhibited From Lust To Love
5. “Count your blessings” ― Haruki Murakami
6. “Life is not a competition. No one has to lose for someone else to win. A true blessing blesses everyone. A fragmented love which makes others lose will eventually turn upon itself and destroy the very thing which was being so carefully guarded. An open-hearted love will follow a course which can only lead somewhere good.” ― Donna Goddard, Waldmeer
7. “Blooming late in life gives you the gift of being able to sustain your blessings, success, and foundation.” ― Robin S. Baker
8. “Even if a blessed person appears
disadvantaged by societal standards,
God still turns everything around them
into a marvel.” ― Julie Aigbokhan, BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE
9. “I say no regrets because I think life is such that you need to keep counting the blessings, not the misfortunes. If you keep counting your blessings, you will be a much happier person and it naturally stays with you. My grandmother has given me a happy childhood. Although we were very poor, she provided an environment where I could be happy and free.” ― Olivia Lum
10. “Fighting the battles of bitterness helps to win the war of the mind.” ― VaeEshia Ratcliff Davis
11. “Poverty has declared war on humanity even before we were born, and we must also determine to conquer it until we see blessings flowing from us to others.” ― Bamigboye Olurotimi
12. “Life changes and often we just have to go with the flow not knowing its course. Things can change because there is something better or different for us and if we don’t follow our leanings then that which once seemed fine will start to feel unsatisfactory and will dismantle because it is not right for us anymore. It becomes a burden rather than the blessing it once was. We have to trust that as we were cared for in the past, we will be cared for in the future.” ― Donna Goddard, Together
13. “Worship without surrendering on your knees is sitting next to your blessing without sight.” ― Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu
14. “Provide tremendous value to as many people as possible, and you will attract blessings into your life.” ― Francis Shenstone, The Explorer’s Mindset: Unlock Health Happiness and Success the Fun Way
15. “Sometimes what we think we need isn’t what we need at all, and what gets thrown in for good measure is that which fills our hearts.” ― Philip Gulley, Home to Harmony
16. “Meditation is preparing one hand for blessing the world and preparing the other hand for doing well-being of the world.” ― Amit Ray, Enlightenment Step by Step
17. “If it’s dependent upon me, it will likely land on you. If it’s dependent on God, you will likely land on it.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
18. “Some people see their blessings as curses. Some see their curses as blessings.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
19. “The greatest blessing in life is that a person is aware of and appreciates the blessings that he has in his life!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
20. “Sometimes some of our dreams don’t come true! And after a long time, we realize that it was not a punishment of the universe but on the contrary it was its great blessing for us!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
21. “You have been blessed with immeasurable power to make positive changes in your life.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
22. “May we be strengthened with the understanding that being blessed does not mean that we shall always be spared all the disappointments and difficulties of life.” ― Heber J. Grant
23. “God favors men and women who delight in being made worthy of happiness before the happiness itself.” ― Criss Jami, Killosophy
24. “Courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the grateful and appreciating heart.” ― Henry Clay
25. “May we be strengthened with the understanding that being blessed does not mean that we shall always be spared all the disappointments and difficulties of life.” ― Heber J. Grant
26. “So many people think that they are not gifted because they don’t have an obvious talent that people can recognize because it doesn’t fall under the creative arts category—writing, dancing, music, acting, art or singing. Sadly, they let their real talents go undeveloped, while they chase after fame. I am grateful for the people with obscure unremarked talents because they make our lives easier—inventors, organizers, planners, peacemakers, communicators, activists, scientists, and so forth. However, there is one gift that trumps all other talents—being an excellent parent. If you can successfully raise a child in this day in age to have integrity then you have left a legacy that future generations will benefit from.” ― Shannon L. Alder
27. “Gratitude bestows reverence…..changing forever how we experience life and the world.” ― John Milton
28. “I truly believe we can either see the connections, celebrate them, and express gratitude for our blessings, or we can see life as a string of coincidences that have no meaning or connection.
For me, I’m going to believe in miracles, celebrate life, rejoice in the views of eternity and hope my choices will create a positive ripple effect in the lives of others. This is my choice.” ― Mike Ericksen, Upon Destiny’s Song
29. “Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father.” ― Lydia Maria Child
30. “Money can’t buy no blessins.” ― Ron Hall, Same Kind of Different as Me: A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together
25 Wise And Philosophical Blessing Quotes
1. “Life is not a competition. No one has to lose for someone else to win. A true blessing blesses everyone.” ― Donna Goddard, Waldmeer
2. “May the peace of God be with you,” she says, her voice low, “even in the midst of trouble.”
“Why would it?” I say softly, so no one else can hear. “After all I’ve done…”
“It isn’t about you,” she says. “It is a gift. You cannot earn it, or it ceases to be a gift.” ― Veronica Roth, Insurgent
3. “If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.” ― Anthon St. Maarten, Divine Living: The Essential Guide To Your True Destiny
4. “No one needed to say it, but the room overflowed with that sort of blessing. The combination of loss and abundance. The abundance that has no guilt. The loss that has no fix. The simple tiredness that is not weary. The hope not built on blindness.” ― Aimee Bender, Willful Creatures
5. “Your blessings are very important to melt down the stony hearts.” ― Amit Ray, Nonviolence: The Transforming Power
6. “You don’t bless what you love…It’s when you want to love and you can’t manage it. You stretch out your hands and you say God forgive me that I can’t love but bless this thing anyway…We have to bless what we hate…It would be better to love, but that’s not always possible.” ― Graham Greene, Complete Short Stories
7. “Every blessing, just like a coin, has two sides” ― Sunday Adelaja
8. “There are no doubts the police are harassing the public and they are doing it with the government’s blessing.” ― Steven Magee
9. “A blessing is a gift that seems randomly bestowed on you. When in truth, it’s the offering you recognize.” ― Andrew Pacholyk, Barefoot ~ A Surfer’s View of the Universe
10. “Coming face to face with Ugliness can be a misfortune or a blessing. We can imitate it and be one with it; or we can feel repugnance and appreciate the Beauty once and for all!” ― Giannis Delimitsos, A PHILOSOPHICAL KALEIDOSCOPE: Thoughts, Contemplations, Aphorisms
11. “To be alive these days is not just a blessing, but a luxury. There is soo much killings and hits. Death is everywhere. Death is business . People are profiting when you are dying.” ― De philosopher DJ Kyos
12. “This all makes me think about how often blessings are just burdens in disguise. It reminds me of how gifts always come at a cost — how everything great is terrible.” ― Sean Norris, Heaven and Hurricanes
13. “People have been taught to waste life for worthless things: money, power, status, greed and politics. Life is the ultimate value. Life cannot be sacrificed for anything. Continuously remember that you are blessing be being alive, that life has already happened and that you have to participate in and celebrate life. Life is God.” ― Swami Dhyan Giten, God is Everywhere: You are Divine, Everything is Divine
14. “Be the one who, when you walk in,
blessing shifts to the one who needs it most.
Even if you’ve not been fed,
be bread.” ― Rumi
15. “We don’t have a blessing shortage, we have a capacity crisis.” ― Andrena Sawyer
16. “Sometimes temporary
feels like a blessing in a world
where love only lasts a second.” ― Laura Chouette
17. “Sorrow for your loss: When someone has been a blessing to you in your life, you will miss them as much when they have passed. Take comfort in realizing that the more they were a blessing, a love, and a reward to you, the more their passing makes you mourn. So let every tear be met with a smile, a missing realized as a blessing.” ― H. Melvin James
18. “Blessing has a deep meaning. The Latin expression benedicere means to speak well, to wish well, to think well and so to create a good atmosphere. Mary blesses, which means that she intercedes for us, justifies us and does not judge us before God. Her intercession for us shows her love. She is the Woman clothed with sun, with stars around her head and the moon under her feet, combating Satan. Satan’s role is to judge, to accuse, to speak evil, to destroy and to rejoice over damnation.” ― Fr. Slavko Barbaric, In the School of Love
19. “In blessing, you purchase a moment of peace, in the one being blessed, in the one for whom blessing is asked. Perhaps it does not last, but the gift you provide, well, its value never fades” ― Steven Erikson, Toll the Hounds
20. “The stronger our devotion, the greater the blessings. But to have no devotion is like hiding oneself in a house with all the doors and shutters closed. The sunlight will never get in.” ― Dilgo Khyentse
21. “Those born to wealth, and who have the means of gratifying every wish, know not what is the real happiness of life, just as those who have been tossed on the stormy waters of the ocean on a few frail planks can alone realize the blessings of fair weather.” ― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo
22. “Blessings be on this house,” Granny said, perfunctorily. It was always a good opening remark for a witch. It concentrated people’s minds on what other things might be on this house.” ― Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad
23. “Isn’t it amazing? We journey through our lives, make mistakes, say the wrong things, and many times live with regret. We’re human we’re going to make mistakes, but the blessings God sends our way, most of them never asked for, they just intervene, giving us the joyful light we need.” ― Ron Baratono
24. “Don’t you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come.” ― Jeffrey R. Holland
25. “… it’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
20 Blessing Quotes You Can Use As Affirmations
1. “May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
2. “There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
3. “May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.” ― American Indian Cherokee Blessing
4. “Dream, may it be with you through your creation and till the end of your life.
Dream, may you be welcomed wherever you may be.
Dream, may your trials eventually end in full bloom.
Dream, though your beginnings may be humble, may the end be prosperous. ― Min Yoongi (SUGA of BTS)
5. “The first gift is Strength. May you remember to call upon it whenever you need it.” ― Charlene Costanzo, The Twelve Gifts of Birth
6. “I am more than the moments that locked my essence in trauma. Using every ounce of pain, never forgetting my worth, moving away from the drama.” ― Maria Teresa Teresa Pratico, My Soul’s Dance, Accepting the Shadows while Embracing the Light: Poems about Death and Rebirth
7. “I cannot change the world.
You cannot change the world.
Even prayer alone doesn’t change the world.
Only God can change the world!
However, God uses prayer to change us, and then God uses us to change our world.” ― Dave Ferguson, BLESS: 5 Everyday Ways to Love Your Neighbor and Change the World
8. “The future of our families, of the generations to come, lies in what we do today, in what we speak today. So always choose life.” ― Vichell Gudes, Hope of the Future: Bless the Generations to Come
9. “May everything that comes to me be blessed.
May everything that leaves me be blessed.
May there be love.
May there be peace.” ― Petra Poje – Keeper of The Eye
10. “Bless me with a calm center in the storms of my life.” ― Mary Davis, Every Day Spirit: A Daybook of Wisdom, Joy and Peace
11. “Each day my life is filled with wonderful moments. My life is blessed. I am blessed with love, happiness, and joy.”
12. “Count your blessings, not your problems. Count your own blessings, not someone else’s. Remember that jealousy is when you count someone else’s blessings instead of your own.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
13. “Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.” ― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
14. “Reflect upon your present blessings — of which every man has many — not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” ― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol and Other Christmas Writings
15. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
16. “When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” ― C.S. Lewis
17. “Here are the things I want for you –
I want you to be happy. I want someone else to know the warmth of your smile, to feel the way I did when I was in your presence.
I want you to know how happy you once made me and though you really did hurt me, in the end, I was better for it. I don’t know if what we had was love, but if it wasn’t, I hope to never fall in love. Because of you, I know I am too fragile to bear it.
I want you to remember my lips beneath your fingers and how you told me things you never told another soul. I want you to know that I have kept sacred, everything you had entrusted in me and I always will.
Finally, I want you to know how sorry I am for pushing you away when I had only meant to bring you closer. And if I ever felt like home to you, it was because you were safe with me. – I want you to know that most of all.” ― Lang Leav, Lullabies (Volume 2)
18. “The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” ― Henry Ward Beecher
19. “When you wish someone joy, you wish them peace, love, prosperity, happiness… all the good things.” ― Maya Angelou
20. “You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
I hope that you have enjoyed this collection of blessing quotes. I definitely had an a-ha! moment while reading these, and they helped me ground and balance myself.
I hope that these quotes will do the same for you!
Read next: 250 Cute Life Quotes To Add Sweetness To Your Day