Are you searching for a perfect pre-wedding caption to post on social media? This article is full of nothing but the very best captions for all your pre-wedding festivities.
Nowadays, weddings often involve pre-wedding photos with your soulmate, family members, and closest friends.
For that purpose, I’ve assembled an epic list of pre-wedding captions to add a special touch to your pre-wedding pictures.
I’ve got the best captions for the pre-wedding shoot to help you share a line or two about your love story in the best way possible.
So instead of just putting a bunch of hashtags or a romantic quote with your pre-wedding pics, you’ll now have an awesome pre-wedding caption for your social media hype.
Let’s dive into my collection of the best pre-wedding captions!
Top 20 Pre-Wedding Captions
Check out the pre-wedding captions I personally liked the best.
1. Here begins the first chapter of our fairy tale.
2. Two souls, one heart.
3. Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after.
4. He stole my heart, so I’m going to steal his last name.
5. For the first time ever, you made me believe in love at first sight. Let the countdown begin!
6. This love we have is something of a miracle.
7. Diamonds are forever, and so is this love.
8. He put a ring on, and I put my heart into making him happy.
9. It’s so easy to know that you are the other half I’m destined to spend the rest of my life with. So let’s start the countdown, my love!
10. She Said Yaaas!
11. Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it.
12. Taken…with all my heart and soul.
13. True love stories never have endings, but they have beginnings.
14. Life’s greatest pleasures aren’t things – they’re moments.
15. Put a ring on it!
16. Heavenly moments with my love before the big day.
17. From the moment I met you, I’ve been dreaming about this moment.
18. You made me believe in love at first sight.
19. Breathe, eat, sleep, get married.
20. You are the person I’m destined to spend the rest of my life with.
Instagram Captions For The Pre-Wedding Shoot
I searched the internet far and wide to collect this lovely list of pre-wedding caption ideas for your Instagram post. Check it out!
1. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
2. Together is a beautiful place to be.
3. We have not chosen each other, ours was a match made in heaven.
4. In the middle of the night, under the moonlight, I found you forever.
5. Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
6. Thank you for reminding me of what butterflies feel like!
7. Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.
8. You’re my end and my beginning. Even when I lose, I’m winning.
9. Here is a toast to the new chapter of our lives.
10. I can conquer the world, but I preferred conquering his last name.
11. My mother told me to pick the very best one, and I did.
12. Wedding season is back. And that means pre-wedding photoshoots.
13. Happiness is being married to your best friend.
14. Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
15. I feel like everything in my life has led me to this, right now and right here.
16. All hales, to sail the boat of our love in the ocean of life.
17. Introducing you all to my Date for Forever.
18. You are every day of my life that I have always dreamt of.
19. All that you are is all that I will ever need.
20. I have found the person I’d be sharing my chocolates, books, and love with.
21. Dressing in my best for the most special day of my life.
22. Better than I was, more than I am, and all of this happened by taking your hand.
Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Captions For Her
1. Let me take a picture before the tears set in.
2. I‘m in full-on fairy tale mode.
3. I’m the bride. I don’t need a filter.
4. Darling, I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
5. Does this dress make me look like a Mrs?
6. Waiting for the day when I will put my wedding dress on for real. 10 days to go.
7. Finally, I have an excuse to change my last name.
8. Bride: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her.
9. This photo was taken before I started crying.
10. Me, myself, and I do.
11. I’m extremely excited to put on my wedding dress. I can’t wait to be yours, my love.
12. On the road to Mrs.
13. The party doesn’t start until the bride walks in.
14. But first, let me take a selfie.
15. Shining bright like a bride.
16. Today is a special day—I’m getting a husband!
17. The best day of your life starts with the perfect wedding dress.
Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Captions For Him
1. A well-tied tie is the first serious step in life.
2. Today marks the beginning of a romantic love story of the two most unromantic people.
3. People are weird. When we find someone with weirdness that is compatible with ours, we team up and call it love.
4. Happy married life to me on my way to my happily ever after.
5. Make it simple but significant.
6. You’re a catch, and I’m the lucky one who gets to keep you—forever.
7. My most brilliant achievement was my ability to persuade my girlfriend to marry me.
8. More is more, and less is a bore.
9. I can’t wait to walk down the aisle with my soulmate. The hunt is over! I am excited, two weeks to go!
10. You don’t find a style. A style finds you.
11. This is the best experience I’ve waited all my life for. Happy married life in advance to me.
12. Say hello to the luckiest man in the world.
Funny Instagram Captions For Pre-Wedding Photography
Why not add a dose of humor on your big day with some of these funny pre-wedding captions perfect for your pics?!
1. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life.
2. I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but… I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
3. It is Love when you have no reason to love them.
4. Congrats on the wedding planning being over!
5. If my husband doesn’t start crying when he sees me walking down the aisle, I’m turning around and doing it again.
6. I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.
7. Too late to turn back now.
8. What’s a queen without her king? Historically speaking, more powerful.
9. We weren’t sure about this until we read about all the tax breaks.
10. They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so are thunder and lightning.
11. And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye.
12. Sip, sip, hooray!
13. Congratulations to the happy couple! Yes, I’m still single.
Pre-Wedding Captions For Your Best Friend
Here are some excellent pre-wedding caption ideas and wedding wishes to use if your best friend – or anyone in your squad – is getting married.
1. You deserve the best! You will always be my best and only.
2. They hate us because they ain’t us.
3. We don’t fit in, and we don’t want to.
4. In the squad we trust.
5. This is what squad goals are: LOVE!
6. True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people…Together!
7. Friends who slay together, stay together.
8. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
9. Always better together.
10. Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
11. I’m so excited it’s just 4 days to go, and thank God I will be able to give the toast at your wedding ceremony. I can’t wait!
12. When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
13. Real queens fix each other’s crowns.
14. Happy girls are the prettiest.
15. They say every girl dreams of being a princess on her wedding day. But you already are our very own gorgeous bride-to-be. We can’t wait to crown you our queen.
16. You can’t do epic stuff with basic people.
17. As you plan for today and tomorrow, we wish you a happy wedding day and a lifetime of love. Best wishes for your marriage, my bestie!
18. Keep calm and get ready for this thing called love.
More Pre-Wedding Captions
If you’re still stuck finding the perfect pre-wedding caption, here are some more ideas to choose from.
1. Stress less and enjoy the best.
2. Even the stars were jealous of the sparkle in her eyes.
3. A pre-wedding ceremony is a fabulous way to enjoy your last moments as “single” and celebrate with those closest to you.
4. I’ve decided to spend the rest of my life with you. Finally hitched to the love of my life!
5. The way she lights up my life.
6. Everything is just right: the dress, the ring, the venue, even the weather. Counting down until we say “I do”.
7. Grab the remote and kick back with the coffee of your choice before you have to face the madness of married life.
8. Feeling butterflies already.
9. The only thing better than attending a wedding is planning one.
10. Forever starts now when you wear the perfect bling for your big day.
11. I always knew you were my soulmate.
12. It is the season of new beginnings. Our best wishes to the newlyweds!
Romantic Wedding Quotes That Can Be Used As Captions
Last but not least are some meaningful quotes you can use as pre-wedding captions. These love quotes celebrate saying ‘I Do’ in the most beautiful way!
1. “I want all of you, forever. You and me, every day” — The Notebook
2. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
3. She sings a love song, and your heart whispers back. Yes, it’s so true those who desire to love always find a soulmate. Happy about your connection. Let the countdown begin!
4. “And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.”
5. “Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.”
6. “At a touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.”
7. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
8. “Happiness is anyone and anything at all that’s loved by you.”‘
9. My love for you is like a fresh spring that is forever to stay, and I can’t wait to work the aisle with you.
10. “We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.”
11. “You sing a love song, and my heart whispers back. I am happy to have found my soulmate in you, my love. Let the countdown begin!”
12. “Better than I was, More than I am, And all of this happened, By taking your hand”
13. “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
14. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”
15. “Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.”
16. “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.”
You now have a number of wonderful pre-wedding captions to use with your pre-wedding photos that will depict your unique love story for the world.
Let me wish you a blissful marriage – and may it be filled with love, happiness, and the best Instagram posts!
The next time you need the best captions on a particular subject, be sure to check our page first because we have the best content and cover a huge variety of themes.
Until next time!