If you are one of those unlucky people who’ve experienced heartbreak caused by the betrayal of a romantic partner, this article is for you.
I’ve gathered the 45 most powerful and eye-opening karma cheating quotes to reassure you that cheaters will get to taste their own poison.
I’ve prepared a list of the best karma quotes on the web about cheaters and the consequences of their actions.
Karma is a real thing, and it’s all-encompassing. No human being can escape the universal law of karma. Do good, and good will come to you, but evil will come even quicker.
Karma has its own timing and has the most unusual ways of delivering the lesson. But one thing is sure, it never misses a thing.
Karma cheating quotes I’ve prepared for today’s article will help you deal with the situation and regain your power.
Let’s start exploring all the inspirational quotes I prepared!
Top 10 Karma Cheating Quotes
Here are my 10 favorite karma cheating quotes. Have a look!
1. “He prepares evil for himself who plots mischief for others.” — Latin Proverb
2. “Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.” — Buddha
3. “There is no such thing as an affair that doesn’t mean anything.” — Amanda Robson
4. “Karma is like boomerang, bad the karma bigger the force.” — Naresh Soni
5. “Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.” — Sakyong Mipham
6. “Once someone cheats in the relationship, there’s no reason to stay. If they truly loved you, they would’ve never cheated.” — Anurag Prakash Ray
7. “Men may not get all they pay for in this world, but they must certainly pay for all they get.” — Frederick Douglas
8. “Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.” — Nishan Panwar
9. “Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.” — Stephen Richards
10. “The universe does not carry debts, it always returns back to you what you gave it.” — Drishti Bablani
Powerful Karma Quotes About Cheaters
Check out these motivational quotes about the karmic consequences of cheating.
1. “The best revenge is always to just happily move on and let karma do the rest.”
2. “Karma is like a rubber band… You can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.”
3. “As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma.”
4. “A cheater’s punishment is to live a life of mistrust because they constantly fear that the person they cheated with will also cheat on them; some call it poetic justice. But I call it karma.”
5. “The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.” — Cheryl Hughes
6. “A man is born alone and dies alone, and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone.”
7. “Sometimes you can be touched by god, but not healed. Often when this happens, he is using your pain for a greater purpose.” — Shannon L. Alder
8. “Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life. I don’t care who you are.”
9. “In the kingdom of love, there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away, the more love you will have.”
10. “It is a rule of life that we eventually become victims of the evil we do to others.” — Wayne Gerard Trotman
11. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
12. “Some people cheat their way through life. Karma, however, always waits.”
13. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” — Wayne Dyer
14. “When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I wanna be there, just in case it needs help.”
15. “The best way to carry out your revenge on those who hate you is to forgive them.”
Betrayal Karma Quotes For Cheaters
Here’s a collection of karma cheating quotes to help you deal with a betrayal.
1. “I love how karma works. So smooth, slowly, but it works.”
2. “Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.”
3. “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. A repercussion.”
4. “If you give the slightest pain to any living being, then in the form of pain, the pain-giving-karma will give you its ‘fruit’. So think before you hurt any living being.” — Dada Bhagwan
5. “You know that you have been stabbed when you feel the deep pain of betrayal.”
6. “You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.” — Ericka Williams
7. “Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broken not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend.”
8. “I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do.”
9. “Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
10. “Cheating is the most disrespectful thing one human being can do to another. If you aren’t happy in a relationship, end it before starting another one.” — Abhishek Tiwari
Deep Karma Cheating Quotes For Her
Next up is a list of love quotes for her to help her heal her wounds.
1. “Sin makes its own hell and goodness its own heaven.”
2. “Dear karma, I trust you with my enemy’s fate. I will wait and watch his fall. Thank you.”
3. “A real man doesn’t have time to cheat because that man is too busy providing all of which a good woman deserves.” — Ritu Ghatourey
4. “If you think it is okay to hurt me, you never had an idea that karma is my best friend, and it will never think twice to give you its sweetest revenge.”
5. “A strong woman doesn’t seek revenge. She moves on, and lets karma do the dirty work.”
Karma Cheating Quotes For Him
These karma cheating quotes for guys will help those going through a painful heartbreak.
1. “I don’t have any reason to hate anybody; I believe in good karma and spreading good energy.” — unknown
2. “The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. It comes from friends and loved ones.”
3. “Karma is the friend everyone wishes they had who could take care of all the dirty work so that you never had to deal with it.”
4. “Every sin carries its own punishment.”
5. “If you cheat on someone willing to do anything for you, you actually cheat yourself out of true loyalty.”
If you’ve been cheated on, here’s a piece of advice: don’t fall into the trap of thinking that revenge will help you heal your wounded ego.
The best thing you can do is to say goodbye to your toxic relationship. Focus on yourself and let karma do its job.
It’s also important to remember that after a painful life lesson, you’ll become wiser and stronger. It may be hard to believe it now, but you can use this painful experience to grow spiritually.
I hope you enjoyed my collection of karma cheating quotes.
Until next time!