Dance awakens something magical in us that no other art form can.
If you’re feeling extra inspired to dance today, share the magic with your social media friends using these amazing dance captions for Instagram!
Everybody loves to dance. However, not everybody feels confident enough to do it in front of other people.
But you must admit, when your favorite song comes on the radio, your body starts moving even before you become aware of it!
Not to mention all the bombastic dance rehearsals we do while cleaning the house. Dance awakens your inner diva, who even J. Lo would be shy standing next to!
If you want to share your favorite dance picture, but are feeling stuck choosing a good caption to match it, this article will definitely help you.
Whether you’re a professional or just like dancing with your friends in your pajamas, these dance captions will make your Instagram post really pop.
I included lots of brilliant dance quotes you can use as captivating Instagram captions.
Let’s check them out!
Top 30 Dance Captions For Instagram
Here’s a collection of the 30 most magical dance captions to inspire you to dance more. Take a look!
1. Dance is a conversation between the body and the soul.
2. Dance is a passion more than a profession.
3. Life is an affair of mystery, shared with companions of music, dance, and poetry.
4. Dance enables you to find yourself and lose yourself at the same time.
5. Dance with your heart, and your feet will follow.
6. Dance to the moon and reach for the stars.
7. “Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.” — Maya Angelou
8. There is only one language in dance that everybody can understand.
9. Dance like you’ve never danced before.
10. Dance may be a poem during which every movement may be a sound.
11. When you dance, you can enjoy the luxury of being you.
12. Earth is a dance floor; everyone is fulfilling its duties.
13. Dance is a timeless interpretation of life.
14. Love can happen at any time, as well as a small dance with your beloved person.
15. “Dance when you’re broken open. And dance if you’ve torn the bandage off, dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood.
Dance when you’re perfectly free.” — Rumi
16. There are shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them.
17. Dancing will always be around. You, my friend, will not. Enjoy it while you can!
18. We can’t always choose the music life plays for us, but we can choose how we dance to it.
19. Dance first. Think later. It’s the natural order.
20. Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.
21. Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor.
22. Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.
23. Dance is a superpower. Everybody has it. But only a few are brave enough to unleash it.
24. Practice as you’ve never won; perform as you’ve never lost.
25. If you lack words to speak, sing. If you can’t express yourself in song, dance.
26. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
27. Dancing is the poetry of the feet.
28. We are choreographers, we create dreams.
29. Dance isn’t just dance, it’s magical, something that sets you free.
30. Dance is a language beyond words, expressing that for which we have no words.
Inspirational Dance Instagram Captions
If you’re searching for the best inspirational dance caption for your next Instagram post, look no further than these awesome caption ideas.
1. I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.
2. “When you DANCE, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.” — Wayne Dyer
3. Sometimes I think there is a connection between us. Reinforcement Blessed Holy I feel like I’m dancing.
4. They say that a smile brings people together, but I think that dance has more power to make us forever.
5. “Let us read and let us dance – two amusements that will never do any harm to the world.” — Voltaire
6. “When you dance, you can enjoy the luxury of being you.” — Paulo Coelho
7. Have you ever experienced freedom in this simple and spontaneous movement? The dancing miracle works!
8. “Nobody cares if you can’t dance. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion.” — Martha Graham
9. Have you ever felt a whiff of freedom in those easy and simple moves? Dance does wonders!
10. Dancing faces you towards Heaven, whichever direction you turn.
11. “Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.” — Steve Maraboli
12. To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak.
13. Through dance, we can present a strong story in a fun way.
14. “We might not always choose the music life for us, but we will choose the way to dance it.” — Azizi Marshall
15. We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
16. As far as I know, every person has a dream. Every person is a born artist.
17. “Movement never lies. It is a barometer telling the state of the soul’s weather to all who can read it.” — Martha Graham
18. “While I dance, I cannot judge, I cannot hate, I cannnot separate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole. This is why I dance.” — Hans Bos
19. The truest expression of a people is in its dance and in its music. Bodies never lie.
20. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step.
21. Sometimes, I feel there is a connection between us. Pure. Blissful. Holy. Just the way I feel when I dance.
22. You don’t stop dancing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop dancing.
23. It takes an athlete to dance, but an artist to be a dancer.
24. When you move to the music, you bring the lyrics and instruments alive.
25. “Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room.” — Kurt Vonnegut
26. I don’t just dance. I perform. I breathe. I watch the world disappear. I release my feelings. I lead with my heart. I tear down my walls. I stop feeling sad. I lose the pain. I let go. I smile. No, I don’t just dance, I do so much more.
27. There is nothing better than forgetting your cares and dancing away your worries.
28. Dance is a language of its own. It can describe an infinite amount of emotion and pleasure. Dance, and let your emotions flow.
29. “Contrary to conventional wisdom, dance is not a universal ‘language’ but many languages and dialects. There are close to 6000 verbal languages, and probably that many dance languages.” — Judith Lynne Hanna
30. Dance is the only art wherein we ourselves are the stuff of which it is made.
31. You don’t have to be a professional dancer; the simple moves will give you freedom of dance.
32. Stars are always dancing. Sometimes they dance twinkling away with the rhythm of your joyful heart, and sometimes they dance without movement to embrace your heartache as if frozen sculptures of open-armed sadness.
33. The truest expression of a people is in its dance and in its music. Bodies never lie.
34. Dare, dream, dance, smile, and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force!
35. They say that a smile brings people together. But I believe dance has more power to bind us forever.
Dance Captions For Selfies
Next up is a collection of fantastic dance captions perfect for selfies. Take a look!
1. All the world’s a stage, so dance to it.
2. I’m not funny, but I have a dance.
3. Dance. Love. Sing. Live.
4. Dance Shower. Repeat the procedure.
5. Dance to the beat of your dreams.
6. In life, everything revolves around this little dance.
7. Nothing lovelier than perfectly executed choreography.
8. Dance is intended for entertainment only.
9. Probably I’m a depressing hip-hop romantic.
10. Tonight, we are young. So, let’s set the world on fire. We can burn brighter than the sun.
11. Don’t forget you love to dance.
12. Dance as if nobody is watching.
13. One more time is always a lie.
14. For The High-Energy Dancer.
15. It was nice to see the dances in the poses.
16. You don’t just get pointed shoes, you earn them.
Express Yourself Through Movement.
1. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
2. Dance Is The Best Workout.
3. If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
4. Be so good they can’t ignore you.
5. Every person is a dancer; It can be body motion or facial expression.
6. Rotate your feet one or two times, and you will see yourself as a dancer. See, everyone can dance!
7. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
8. “Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.” — George Carlin
9. A good dancer is not necessarily defined by great technique, skill, or ability to pick up choreography, but by confidence. When you feel the music, it penetrates to your soul.
10. Whoever said smiling is a way of easily connecting with people never knew anything about dancing.
11. “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” – Osho
12. There is no alternative to feeling this moment and dancing with the darkness.
13. When you dance from your heart, you spread cheer no matter how bad at it you might think you are.
14. Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching.
15. “Dance is for everybody. I believe that the dance came from the people and that it should always be delivered back to the people.” — Alvin Ailey
16. There is no substitute for the feeling of letting yourself loose at the moment and dancing your way out of the gloom.
17. Have you ever achieved independence in this simple and spontaneous movement? Dance with miracles!
18. We are born to kiss the stars and dance with the Moon.
19. Make the most out of tonight, and worry ‘bout it all tomorrow.
20. That awkward dance moment: When people try to tell you that dance is not a sport.
21. You live as long as you dance.
22. In my heart is the memory of a thousand dances and the people who shared those dances.
23. Dance is in my blood, but I am not a dancer.
24. Wind either breaks a tree or teaches it to dance.
25. Dance to the moon & reach for the stars!
26. Dance today, and have memories to share in the future.
27. Do things for yourself. Set yourself free of inhibitions. Dance like everyone watching is cheering you up. Simply dance!
28. Dance is the hidden language of the soul.
29. Dancing in the moonlight. Everybody’s feeling warm and bright.
30. Dance in the rhythm of self-love.
Cool Dance Captions For Instagram
There are plenty of amazing dance captions to be found, but these are the absolute coolest!
1. My happiest times have always been when I danced.
2. When the beat of the drum hits your soul, your feet must obey the rhythm.
3. If we could define you by a move, who would you be?
4. I wanna dance in the dark. We gonna illuminate the night.
5. I can teach you how to dance, but not how to stop.
6. Dancing is what has made me stronger and calmer.
7. Life is short, and there will always be dirty dishes, so let’s dance.
8. Dance was my first love… Dance is my forever love!
9. Doing what I do best under the bright lights!
10. Dance is a passion. Dance is an expression. Dance is who you are.
11. Impress! Yes, the only person I need to impress is myself.
12. Sometimes, dialogue dance is the only thing that makes sense amidst all the noise in the world.
13. Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
14. Dancing will set you free when you feel like you are in captivity.
15. Dance is a game of extreme emotions and freedom of the soul, where nothing is ever the same.
16. Practice like you are going for a competition so that you can have it easy on the dance floor.
17. A fantastic way to enjoy yourself is by dancing till you are drop-dead tired.
18. Look in the mirror, that’s your competition.
19. Dancing will give you a whiff of freedom when things seem to be going south. Try it sometime.
20. Whenever you see me dancing to no music, just know I’m listening to the music in my heart.
21. One who expresses one’s self through dance is a dancer. One who expresses one’s self through a dancer is a dance teacher.
22. If the trees can dance to the rhythm of the wind, why won’t you try to dance?
23. I enjoy a glass of wine each night for its health benefits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.
24. Dance without glancing over the next person. You don’t have to be the greatest dancer, just dance and have fun.
25. What you have dreamed can become a reality for you today.
26. Sometimes in life, confusion tends to arise, and only the dialogue of dance seems to make sense.
27. There is no other choice but to be present in the moment and dance with the night.
28. It’s not about dancing well; it’s about releasing tension through dance.
29. The thought can wait until tonight; it’s all about having a good time dancing.
30. Yes, there are natural dancers, but most people acquire the skill through practice.
31. Let me take you on a journey with just one more twirl, one more spin, cause tonight is all about the victory dance.
32. Live to dance. Dance to live. And let the rhythm take you away!
34. There’s no having a bad day in dance. Everything’s better with a good beat and a bit of movement
35. Dance is a change that you can make to your body, your attitude, and the world.
Catchy Dancing Captions For Instagram
They say a picture speaks a thousand words, but that still doesn’t mean you can post a photo without a proper caption. Here are some really catchy dance captions to make your post pop!
1. Dancing is like you having a romance with yourself.
2. Relax, Life is just a dance!
3. It doesn’t matter where you are. Just Dance!
4. I was born to become a dancer.
5. The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing.
6. Once a dancer, forever a dancer.
7. Dance To Live In The Moment.
8. A dancer is a tool a choreographer plays like a piano.
9. Life would have been better if we wore more tattoos.
10. Dancing is like taking a mini-vacation from the stress of every day.
11. Dance from your heart and let your passion shine through.
12. When you feel sad, Dance.
13. Make dance the mission every moment seeks to accomplish.
14. Dance is a game of extreme emotions and freedom of the soul, where nothing is ever the same.
15. That’s what I love about dance. It makes you happy, fully happy.
16. Dance until you can’t dance anymore, and then get up and dance some more!
17. Dance less in motion and more in spirit; awaken the dreamer within.
18. Your fear dissolves when you hit the floor to the beat of the music!
19. “Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn’t music.” — William Stafford
20. Let’s dance. Not because we have everything, but because we know there is so much more.
21. Some feet are made for racing, but some special feet are made for dancing.
22. Dancing makes your soul grow its own pair of wings.
23. Open your eyes, unplug your phones, and come dance with me.
24. Letting go and losing yourself in the music, that’s what dancing is all about.
25. There is no substitute for feeling this moment and dancing with darkness.
26. Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.
27. Dance because you can. Dance because you should. Dance because life is too short to waste. Dance.
28. Like a picture, like a dream, like a memory, that’s all the same. We dance in the moonlight where no one sees us.
29. Dancing makes me feel like I’m capable of everything.
30. We dance with our hearts, we sing with our souls, and we live every moment to its fullest.
31. We are choreographers, we create dreams.
32. My dream is to continue dancing forever. I would kill myself if I didn’t dance.
33. “If a man doesn’t know how to dance, he doesn’t know how to make love, there I said it!” — Craig Ferguson
34. We are all beautiful. We are all capable of dancing.
35. We are born to kiss the stars and dance with the Moon.
Meaningful Dance Captions For Instagram
Below you’ll discover some really thought-provoking dance captions perfect for Instagram. Check them out!
1. Every time I dance, I turn into a better version of myself.
2. “To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth, and it is yours for the taking.” — Agnes de Mille
3. Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time.
4. It gives me the idea of achievement to dance, hate, and teach people heartily.
5. Dance is a song of the body. Either of joy or pain.
6. Dance is a poem in which every movement is a world.
7. Dance is like wine, it matures and becomes finer with practice.
8. And when you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
9. To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable.
10. Sometimes, I feel there is a connection between us. Pure. Blissful. Holy. Just the way I feel when I dance.
11. “The dance can reveal everything mysterious that is hidden in music, and it has the additional merit of being human and palpable. Dancing is poetry with arms and legs.” — Charles Baudelaire
12. “There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good.” – Edwin Denby
13. Dance can reveal everything mysterious that is hidden in music.
14. The only way to make sense of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
15. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
16. “The truest expression of a people is in its dance and in its music. Bodies never lie.” — Agnes de Mille
17. Dance is creating a sculpture that is visible only for a moment.
18. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” — Alan Watts
19. “It might feel like the end, but it’s really a new beginning.”
20. “Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame.” — Henry David Thoreau
21. “To dance, put your hand on your heart and listen to the sound of your soul.” – Eugene Louis (Luigi) Faccuito
22. Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, and your breathing. It’s the rhythm of your life.
23. “If I could tell you what it meant, there would be no point in dancing it.” — Isadora Duncan
24. Life is a dance. Mindfulness is witnessing that dance.
25. Move and sing to your music. Embrace your gifts. Make today worth recalling.
Short Dance Captions For Instagram
These dance captions are extra short and extra cute!
1. Never miss a chance to dance!
2. Elevate Your Dance.
3. Bring on the night!
4. Dance. Shower. Repeat.
5. Leave It On The Floor.
6. Dance therapy.
7. No place like the dance floor.
8. Dance To Build Your Future.
9. Dressed up for myself.
10. DANCE. It’s cheaper than therapy.
11. Eat, dance, sleep, repeat.
12. Let’s do some wild dancing.
13. It’s dance floor o’clock.
14. Dance your pain away.
15. If in doubt, dance it out.
Girly Dance Caption For Instagram
Here’s a collection of sweet girly dance captions for all my dance queens. Enjoy!
1. Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and remind them who they’re dealing with.
2. Dancing will always be my first love
3. Even if I can’t speak it, I can always dance.
4. If you opened the dictionary and searched for the meaning of a Goddess, you would find the reflection of a dancing lady.
5. You don’t have to be the prom queen to be the dancing queen!
6. My superpower is dancing in heels.
7. Dress classy, dance cheesy.
8. She danced all night and all the way home.
9. Every stage needs a dancing queen, so hand me the crown and give me a room on the floor
10. To be a good dancer, you need to be like a pineapple: Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
11. “To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love.” — Jane Austen
12. Play the music and watch me dance my heart out.
13. The job of the feet is walking, but the hobby is dancing.
14. “There’s no one way to dance. And that’s kind of my philosophy about everything.” – Ellen Degeneres
15. You’re never too old to be a dancing queen, so hit the floor and show them what you mean!
16. Love can happen at any time, as well as dance fast with your loved one.
17. The more we dance, the better the night gets!
18. If it has anything to do with dance, count me in.
19. When she dances, the Universe stops to feel her dance moves!
20. You can’t be a queen without a king, so who wants to take the spot?
Cute Dance Captions For Instagram
If you want to add some more sweetness to your Insta post, these cute dance captions are perfect for you. Check them out!
1. Without speaking a word, you express your feelings by dancing.
2. Dance is an art, Paint your dream and follow it.
3. Take more chances. Dance more dances.
4. Do it with passion or not at all.
5. Don’t let fear or comparison get in your way!
6. I feel like I have entered my special and prohibited zone when I am syncing with the rhythm of the music.
7. “Digging the dancing queen.” — ABBA, “Dancing Queen”
8. Dance is only for entertainment purposes.
9. Caution not spirit, let it roam wild; for in that natural state, dance embraces divine frequency.
10. When the melody plays, footsteps move, the heart sings, and the spirit begins to dance.
11. Let go of all your fears and insecurities in your dance. Let go of all the critics and snide remarks in your dance.
12. Dancing is the only way your body can show what the heart feels when you hear music.
13. “Dancing is the loftiest, the most moving, the most beautiful of the arts because it is not mere translation or abstraction from life; it is life itself.” – Havelock Ellis
14. Your dance moves are just as weird as your expression.
15. “Dance is a little insanity that does us all good.” — Edward Demby
16. We are all worthy of love. No matter where you are on your journey, or what it is you’re struggling with – get out there and dance.
17. To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music?
18. Dance to enjoy the night, not to impress people you’ll forget about in five years.
19. Do not be frightened, friend. Let us dance our way to God.
20. Celebrating the beauty of every day by dancing to it.
21. With your best music playing, you can’t help but dance.
22. The body says what words cannot.
23. I can’t hear anything when the music is on, and my feet are tapping to the beat!
24. It takes a competitor to move, yet a craftsman to be an artist.
25. A little dance at the end of the day is like medicine for the soul.
26. If you don’t break a sweat, are you really dancing?
27. Dancing is magical because it allows us to experience emotions entirely and utterly free of judgment.
28. To be able to dance is a gift for you to share with others.
29. How do you know it isn’t for you if you don’t even try it?
30. When you dance, you learn to accept and love yourself, just the way you are.
Funny Dance Captions For Instagram
We’ve almost reached the end. The final chapter brings you funny dance captions to add a dash of humor to your next Instagram post.
1. Dance like no one is watching – because they’re not, they’re checking their phones.
2. You know you are a dancer when “And” is a number.
3. Dance Moves Look Like Joker.
4. Thanks to dance, I can speak decent French.
5. If you dance in the rain, you will either fall in love or catch a cold – a loss-loss situation.
6. Dancer: The only people that are happy when they kick themselves in the head.
7. Dance Things: Having an itch under your bum that you just can’t scratch.
8. You never know how strong you are until you dance the whole night in heels.
9. As long as you are confident, people will assume you are a good dancer in your weird way.
10. Dancing is the art of getting your feet out of the way faster than your partner can step on them.
11. Can she dance? Yes. Does she move with the beat? Interesting question!
12. I am not at all funny, but my dance is.
13. Darling, don’t ever be too shy to dance your heart out.
14. Sorry! Missed your call… I was dancing to the ringtone.
15. Dancer problems… When you’re with friends who don’t dance and a song comes on, and you start marking the choreography – they think you’re crazy.
16. My heart and soul are into the music, but my feet must have taken a vacation.
17. If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.
18. I may have two left feet, but you’ll see me on the dance floor anyway!
19. My dance style ranges from white dad at a barbeque to a stripper whose rent is due tomorrow.
20. A day without line dancing is like… Just kidding, I have no idea.
21. You should never make a dancer mad. They can kick your face no matter how tall you are.
22. Is there a relationship between dancing and insanity? Because some moves are just nuts.
23. My signature dance move is to sit and nod.
24. Dance for hours – yup. Run for 5 minutes – nope.
25. Trust me, you can dance. Signed, Tequila.
Dancing is one of the easiest and quickest ways to reconnect with yourself. Just turn the music on and start moving. Within a second, the whole world will disappear.
No past, no future, no worries, no stress, nothing but the beauty of the present moment.
I hope you enjoyed this article and all the dance captions I prepared. Thank you for stopping by, and hope to see you again.
Until next time!