If your loved one is going through a difficult time and dealing with health issues, they need all the help and support they can get.
You can show your support by sending them a get well soon prayer! In this article, you’ll find 130 heartfelt get well soon prayers to lift their spirits and encourage them.
When a person is facing health issues, it’s often very stressful for the whole family. However, the only way to help a person who’s going through this challenge is by staying calm and positive.
Only then can we give them support and be of help.
That’s why I prepared this collection of heartwarming and inspirational get well soon wishes. You can use them to wish your loved ones a speedy recovery and help them stay optimistic.
Whether you’re looking for a get well soon message for a family member, romantic partner, or a sick friend, you’ll find it all right here.
So, without further ado, let’s check out my collection of get well soon prayers!
Best 10 Get Well Soon Prayer
Finding the right words to give hope and inspiration in the most difficult times is no easy task. But don’t worry, I’m here to help.
All the Get well soon prayers you’ll find below are simple, powerful and motivational. Take a look!
1. “Nothing is impossible for God, and healing you from this sickness is definitely no exception.”
2. “May the Lord have compassion on you today and heal you of every sickness and disease. Get well soon, dear.”
3. “Hope is the best medicine, and I’m here to give you just that. Get well soon.”
4. “I hope something magical happens, and all your sickness just vanishes. Have faith in God. The day you are fully recovered is near.”
5. “I know how tough it is to go through such sickness, but I also know how strong you are! So, stay hopeful and feel better soon.”
6. “I believe in your willpower, and it is definitely for illness to lose in front of your beauty and strength. Get well soon, beautiful.”
7. “Sickness may make life seem gloomy like a dark night sky. But never forget that you are the star that lights up my life’s skies.”
8. “At no time, nor in any way, will God ever fail His Children. May God keep you in his care as you recover.”
9. “May the peace and comfort from God surround you during your time of recovery. Get Well Soon.”
10. “You have all it takes to fight this sickness, dear, you are the strongest person I know. Please get well quickly, I miss you so much.”
Get Well Prayer For Speedy Recovery
Stick with me to discover plenty more powerful and heartwarming get well soon prayers you can use to send blessings to your sick loved one.
1. “Sickness has no place in your body and therefore disappears this minute. Rest well and get well soon. We miss you.”
2. “Wishing you the best in health, wealth, and happiness. I hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and enjoy the best health possible for many years to come.”
3. “Mom, the grip this sickness has over you won’t last long because I believe God will answer our prayers and heal you from this illness that is keeping you down. Smile, for you’ll soon rise up stronger and healthier than ever.”
4. “I believe that God hears and answers our prayers, which is why I am praying for you today. I pray that you feel better and stronger with each passing day.”
5. “Out of any man in the world, you are the strongest and most capable, and this sickness is nothing compared to you. Get well soon.”
6. “The angels of God are all around you, delivering life, peace, strength, and health to you as you lay on that hospital bed. It won’t be long before you are discharged because your body would begin to respond to treatments miraculously, all to the amazement of the doctors.”
7. “No matter what you may be going through right now, I just want to let you know that God cares, and I pray that he makes you stronger and healthier than the day before. I’m sure you’ll find quick relief from this distress soon.”
8. “Today, I ask for God’s divine healing presence in your life. I pray that He takes away your illness and restores your strength. Since God cares for us and answers our prayers, I believe that you have already received your healing.”
9. “Lord, lift me up for Your blessings today. I pray that you will anoint me with strength and self-care today, tomorrow, and always. I pray that You will grace me with patience and wisdom. I pray that You will encourage me throughout the day to take the correct steps to walk proudly and behave well. I pray for all of these things in Your name. Amen.”
10. “I’m always praying for your good health. Don’t lose hope. Fight this illness like a strong lady. All the good wishes to you.”
11. “Dear God, I can see your loving eyes looking down on us to bless us. I can trust you with my requests, and that’s why I’m asking you right now to grant my wife a speedy recovery from this sickness. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
12. “I was just informed of your ill health. I hope you are getting better and responding to treatment. Please get well soon. I will come to check on you as soon as I can.”
13. “Lord of Heaven, I rest underneath your mighty wings of love. I dwell within your gentle heart. I know there is healing in your touch. Through the sufferings of Christ, I can ask for restoration And trust in your goodness. You are my Lord, my Saviour, My healer, and my friend. I dwell within your gentle embrace. Amen.”
14. “Just wanted to let you know how much we all care about you and that we’re all sending you our best wishes. We’re all praying for you to have a speedy recovery.”
15. “Ever since you’ve become sick, my prayers have been all about your rapid recovery and swinging back to your healthy and happy life.”
16. “I’m sure you’re using all your strength for a fast recovery after your surgery. Hope you feel better soon. We’re starting to miss you here!”
17. “May you be nursed back to perfect health miraculously by the Holy Spirit. By the power in the name of Jesus, you shall wake up strong tomorrow, as if you were never ill.”
18. “May you be wrapped up in God’s love. Found deep in his everlasting wings. Carried and kept, safe and cherished. May the healing power of Christ breathe across your being now. Amen.”
19. “Sweetheart, I’m sending my prayers and warm wishes to you, hoping they will heal you as fast as possible. Get well soon for me, honey. I miss you here.”
20. “You are a fighter, and no sickness or surgery can keep you down. Fight the time and be healthy as soon as possible. Lots of love.”
21. “The news of your illness hit me pretty hard. I am truly saddened by the unfortunate events that led you to become ill. Praying for your quick recovery!”
22. “May the eternal life of God on your inside begin to rejuvenate your body, soul, and spirit to life. I declare an exemption from every sickness and disease common to man in old age. Your case is different in Jesus’ name.”
23. “You’re supposed to sit next to me, but this hospital bed has fallen in love with you. I’m sending these flowers and kisses and hope they will make you feel better for a while. Get well soon, baby!”
24. “All my prayers and positive thoughts are with you during this difficult time. I wish for your quick recovery and good health!”
25. “I believe that the Lord will watch over you and heal you from this illness, buddy. Just have faith. Everything is going to be alright, and you’re going to be feeling as healthy as you’ve never felt before.”
26. “You are the strongest person I know who has faced many hardships. This sickness is the weakest new thing to come to combat you. You can get through this. Get well soon.”
27. “I was sorry to hear that you have been unwell. My thoughts are with you and your family. Please know that I will do my utmost to make sure that there is nothing that cannot wait until your return. My goal is to give you peace of mind under the circumstances. Get well soon.”
28. “I’m sure God is aware of how you feel, and Jesus understands your pain because he has experienced it before. I, therefore, believe that a work of healing is being effected on you, and the manifestation shall soon be evident.”
29. “Heavenly Father, there is a pain implanted in my heart that doesn’t seem to go away. It has crushed me, it aches, and I can no longer bear it. This pain of the past consumes my thoughts daily. It hurts so much, Father, these tears that fall long to see joy once again. Give me peace in my heart, please, I’m crying out to you: Hear my prayer. Amen.”
30. “May this beautiful morning give you the strength to recover soon. Sending you morning wishes and healing vibes!”
Get Well Soon Prayer For My Love
Next up are some get well soon prayers for your love, whether it’s your spouse, fiance, girlfriend, or boyfriend. You’re one of the most important people in their lives and your support is crucial.
Here are some of the most heart-touching get well soon prayers to show them they’re not alone in this.
1. “Listen! In sickness and in health, I’m always by your side. So get better soon, my love.”
2. “Thank God your surgery went successfully. I’m sending my love to brighten up your day. Can’t wait to see you back on your feet.”
3. “Princess, I pray to God to heal you, knowing that He is the stronghold of your life and that with Him all things are possible. I believe my prayers have been answered and that it is only a matter of time before you’ll be fit and strong again.”
4. “I love you, but Jesus loves you more, and that’s the reason He’s not going to let you stay sick anymore. Don’t worry, you’ll get well sooner than you know.”
5. “Love, I pray that every new day brings you more strength and health than the day before. Remember that God cares for you, and He will certainly give you fast relief from this illness.”
6. “If I had magical powers, I’d take all your pain away instantly, but I don’t. I have something greater, which is faith in the name of the ‘Most High’ and assurance of health for all who are his children, and that includes you. I declare you healed, beloved.”
7. “I have always admired your strength and courage, and you have proved yourself during your surgery. I hope you get well really soon.”
8. “I am sending you a thousand hugs and kisses to keep you warm and help you be restored to health very quickly. Can’t wait to have you back at home, dear.”
9. “I know that you’ll soon regain your strength because I’m praying for the almighty God that we serve to heal you with His amazing healing hands. Get well soon, for I miss your smile.”
10. “You will get the strength to fight back your sufferings by holding on to the bond of our love tightly. Get healed quickly, love.”
11. “Baby, the sun hasn’t been out for days because the earth knows my love is sick, the birds refuse to fly because you’re weak, and the rivers are dry because you are ill, my love, do us a favor by recovering as soon as possible, baby. Get well soon, my love.”
12. “God said we should ask whatever we want in His name, and He will give it unto us. That’s why I’m confident He’ll answer my prayers and heal you. I know He has already started healing you. So, smile, my beloved wife, because God got everything under control.”
13. “All I wish for you is a fast recovery, a smiling face, and a healthy life. May God bestow you with faith and patience, and hope to get well soon.”
14. “Thinking of you today and praying that you feel the power of God in your life as you heal. I pray that he will bring you rest and peace as you get better.”
15. “You being at the hospital made me realize how much you help me be myself and keep me happy just by being by my side. I miss you so much! Get well soon, please.”
16. “You don’t deserve to be ill, you who brighten my life and make the lives of those around you sparkle. You shouldn’t be going through pain, but I’m sure it shall surely pass away very soon. Get well quickly, honey, I love you.”
17. “Hey handsome, if my kisses and hugs could heal you right away, you know I’ll be doing that every second of the day.”
18. “Take good care of yourself, baby. Use your medications and rest well. Many hugs and kisses from me to you.”
19. “If your doctor doesn’t mind, I would like my hugs to be a core part of your treatment and a daily dose of medication. Get well soon.”
20. “We have a lot of dreams to accomplish together, and we have a lot more to achieve in life. Get well soon, babe.”
21. “I’m jealous of the nurses right now because they get to see you every minute, and I can’t. I want to take you back from them, and it can only happen if you get better for me and come home. Get well soon, baby.”
22. “Only Jesus has the final say about your life and condition, not the doctors. You would definitely recuperate and use your very own legs to walk out of that hospital very soon. Prayers are continually made to God on your behalf by the whole family. See you soon, dear.”
23. “You may be down and out right now. But once you feel better, we will make it up tenfold. From romantic dates to the cutest of selfies, we will make the most beautiful of all memories. Get well soon.”
24. “I’m sending my thoughtful prayers to you. Get better soon, baby, and enjoy the joy of being healthy. Miss you, my love, do get well soon for me.”
25. “I am scared that I almost lost the most important person in my life. We will make up for the lost time that we are not together. I love you and get well soon, my better half.”
26. “I know that you are healed already because God told us to prophesy, and whatever will be said with our mouths will definitely come to pass. I prophesy that all elements of sickness be washed out of your body. Your body is a temple of God, and sickness should never have a place to stay there. You will be fine and well. Sickness is not your portion.”
27. “I miss you every day, and I know it is because you are not feeling too great. I pray for the hands of God to touch you, and you are healed already. God be with you, dearie. You will come out stronger and better. I am praying for you every day.”
28. “Knowing you’re with me all day gives me joy and happiness. I’m so sad knowing you’re sick. Can you just get well already and bring back my happiness? Get well soon, pumpkin.”
29. “If I was a fairy godmother, I’d just wave my magic wand so you can get healed immediately, but since I’m not, all I can send is my wishes and prayers for you to recover quickly, my love. Get well soon, handsome.”
30. “Your absence has only served to remind me of how important you are. My love, I’m sending you my love and hugs. Get back soon.”
Get Well Soon Prayer For My Friend
Hard times reveal true friends, and facing sickness is one of the most challenging things we go through. It’s a time to show that you’re a true friend and give all the support you can.
You can do that by sending one of these touching get well soon prayers.
1. “I pray that the angels of God watch over you and break the grip this illness has over you. Get well soon, my dear friend.”
2. “One of the most powerful medicines against sickness is prayer, and with all the prayers I’ve said for you, I don’t believe that this sickness is going to keep you down any longer. You shall get well very soon because I believe my prayers have been answered.”
3. “Thank you for giving us a chance to show you how much we care for you, but now it is high time. Get well soon.”
4. “He holds the key to your life. Even when sickness and trouble seem to take your soul away, just remember He holds the key to your life and wouldn’t let you suffer again. Get well soon, my friend.”
5. “In all things, we shall continually give thanks to God. I thank God you are now responding to treatment. It’s only a matter of time before you are fully back to health and on your feet. Get well fast, dear, the Lord is your strength.”
6. “No matter how you feel, please don’t lose your faith in the Lord. Open your heart to the Lord, for He will touch you with His healing hands and restore you to good health.”
7. “I am praying for your complete and quick recovery. I’m waiting for you to come back home so that we can mark our moments happily.”
8. “I really wanted to write something cheery and funny on this “Get Well Soon” card, but there’s really nothing funny at all. So here’s all my support. I wish you a speedy recovery!”
9. “I have called upon the Lord to come and join you in the battle against this illness. Don’t forget that one with God is more than the majority; so I’m sure you’ll definitely win this battle.”
10. “You’re such a rare gem, and we can’t afford to lose you now. My prayers are for you to get well on time.”
11. “Good health is a fundamental right of all God’s children. Sicknesses and diseases have no place in your body, which is God’s temple, and it shall surely leave this minute. Continue believing in the healing power in the name of Jesus, and don’t let whatever the doctors say scare you. You will be fine.”
12. “Hope you know it’s not you who is missing out on things, but it’s us who are missing all the happiness and fun that you have taken away with you! Get well soon, your friends and colleagues miss you.”
13. “I’ve been thinking and praying for you. Don’t worry. Today, you will definitely feel the healing hands of God upon your life. Get well soon.”
14. “Jesus, with just one touch from your Almighty creative hand, You have healed the sick and raised the dead. How amazing is your Lordship over all the earth, how powerful is your redeeming love. How great was your sacrifice to go before us and bring forgiveness and hope. By your stripes, I ask for healing. Standing within your reign and rule, I ask for restoration. May life and wellness grow in fullness until it overflows. Amen.”
15. “Hey dear, I just sent you a package. Wrapped in it are the strength, good health, and vitality, specially packed to make you get well quickly and ensure you are kept in constant health afterward. Receive it, unwrap, and enjoy.”
16. “Praying for your fast and easy recovery, my dear sister. You are being missed so badly by all of us in the family. Don’t forget to take care of yourself in the meantime.”
17. “It is the will of God that we prosper and dwell in perfect health. I, therefore, declare concerning you that every spirit of affliction is cast out from your body this minute. Only the will of God prospers concerning you, and every contrary manifestation is nullified in the precious name of Jesus.”
18. “My dear child, don’t worry because you’ll soon get well. Are you wondering how I know? The Lord said in His word that healing is the children’s bread. And, He’ll feed you with enough bread today so you can start playing with your toys once again.”
19. “I pray the face of the Lord shall shine upon you today and restore you to health and wellness speedily. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might, beloved.”
20. “I know that you are stronger than any disease, so kick it hard and get better soon! Wishing you good health and luck!”
Get Well Soon Prayer For Family Members
Here’s a collection of heart-touching get well soon prayers for family members to let them know you’ll win this battle together.
1. “Seeing you sick is the most painful experience for me, but I believe that you have the strength to get over your sickness. Get well soon.”
2. “God will give his children anything if only they ask him, which is why as I pray for your health, I believe that God has answered my prayers and already started healing you. Smile, my son, for everything is under control.”
3. “To my wonderful Mom, I pray for your quick recovery. I know that God will never leave or forsake you in your time of need. Continue to put your trust in Him, and everything shall be alright.”
4. “I just hope all my warm wishes don’t make you feel the warmth of last night’s fever again! Sending you a lot of hugs with lots of love.”
5. “Dear daughter, my only prayer for you right now is that the good Lord bless you with good health so that I can see you smiling and laughing once again. I miss that. Please get well soon.”
6. “May the love, peace, and comfort of the good Lord be with you as you battle this illness. God will heal you very soon, so don’t feel down, my son.”
7. “I am praying for your complete and quick recovery. I’m waiting for you to come back home so that we can mark our moments happily.”
8. “Dad, as you battle this illness, know that you are not in it alone, for I’m supporting you with my prayers. And I know that the good Lord, who constantly watches over us, will boost your strength and bless you with good health.”
9. “Hi dear, I know you may be going through a lot now, but I want you to know that God does not fail anyone who puts His trust in Him, and I know He will make you well soon enough. Get well soon.”
10. “I wish I could be physically there at your bedside to keep you company and hug all the pain away. Please get well soon for my dear.”
11. “Dear Lord, I come to you because my body and heart are broken, and I want you to fill it with your peace and joy. Lord, take a closer walk with me during this journey of mine to recovery. Thank you for healing me already.”
12. “I pray for a complete restoration of all body components lost during this period of illness. May you be restored to wholeness, and may your strength be renewed as the eagles’.”
13. “We all wish you a speedy recovery from surgery. Remember that we’re all here to help you get through this tough time, so don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon!”
14. “I miss you the most and haven’t been myself because you are in pain on that sick bed. Please get well soon and come home to me. I can’t be fine without you, you are my world.”
15. “God never promised that challenges wouldn’t come, but he promised peace, safety, and victory through it all for those who trust and believe in him. I declare victory is yours over this infirmity. With your mouth shall you testify of victory and the healing power in the name of Jesus.”
16. “I hope you find a quick recovery after this surgery. Let the doctor’s medicine and my care heal you from this sickness.”
17. “Dad, while it breaks my heart to see you battle with ill-health, I take solace in the fact that God, who is forever compassionate, will answer my prayers and heal you and make you feel better soon.”
18. “Put a smile on your face; don’t let your illness get you down. Remember that the almighty God is in control, and by his son Jesus’ stripes, you shall be healed. We love you, dear.”
19. “I pray that you’ll soon recover from your illness. May God envelope you with good health and strength so that you’ll be back on your feet as quickly as possible, feeling as healthy as a horse!”
20. “To ease healing for your sufferings, I am sending my warm hugs, love, and support. They will surely cure you quickly, dear.”
21. “You will recover speedily with my love and care, and the blessings of the Almighty are always with you. May God protect you, my dear sister.”
22. “Jesus came that we might have life in abundance, so be assured of nothing but that. The symptoms you feel are lies, not truths. I declare healing upon your body in Jesus’ name.”
23. “I miss your hugs, and I miss your smiles, without which life isn’t worthwhile. I miss being together, and I miss looking in your eyes. Knowing you are sick often makes me cry. I miss your cuddles, and I miss the real you. I hope you think about me and miss me too. Get well soon.”
24. “I pray for you to receive strength and fortitude to fight this sickness and come out stronger in the name of Jesus.”
25. “I pray to the Almighty night and day for the return of your good health. I pray and hope that the blessings of the Almighty will return to you. Get well soon.”
26. “Dear mom, I wish I had some sort of magic. By which I can make all your pain and suffering that you have right now just go away! But since I can’t give you a tight hug right now, I can only pray to God that he makes you feel better! Love you, mom! Get well soon!
27. “Lord, please heal my broken heart. Fill me with the peace and joy I know can only come from You during this hard time. Walk closely beside me during my journey to healing and recovery that I know is possible through Your power alone. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
28. “When you’re tired, sing psalms, when you’re out of courage, read the word, when you think you’ve failed, rise again and hold unto Him who understands you. I pray for you, mom that very soon, the day of your testimony shall come. The Lord be with you.”
29. “We all wish you a speedy recovery from surgery. Remember that we’re all here to help you get through this tough time, so don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon!”
30. “Though the sun is shining, the house feels dark without the brightness of your smile and the gleam of your eyes. Get well soon, my son.”
Get Well Prayer From The Bible
As a nice way to finish, I chose these Bible verses you can use as get well soon prayers. Take a look!
1. “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble.” — Psalm 46:1
2. “In Jeremiah 33:3, the good Lord promises to answer us whenever we call unto Him, which is why I’m hundred percent confident He will answer my prayers and restore your health and strength.”
3. “Fear not little one, for the Lord says He’s with you and will help as well as strengthen you with His righteous hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)
4. “O Lord, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; if you save me, I will be truly saved. My praises are for you alone!” Jeremiah 17:14
5. “The Lord will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you.” — Deuteronomy 7:15
6. “He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds, you have been healed.” — Peter 2:24
7. “He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.” — Psalms 107:20-21
8. “The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy. My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise his holy name forever and ever.” — Psalms 145:20-21
9. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” — Philippians 4:6-7
10. “The LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.” — Psalm 121:8
And so we have reached the end. I hope you liked this article and found the perfect get well soon prayer.
Until next time!