Are you feeling a little stuck finding the perfect French toast caption to share on social media? Don‘t worry, I‘ve got you covered!
This article will help you choose an awesome French toast caption to describe your love for this famous breakfast food.
Many of us have our favorite breakfast meal, and we stick to it almost every morning.
Some enjoy delicious waffles, others like to have a fresh salad, and some enjoy fast food breakfasts such as tasty pizzas, meaty burgers, or spicy tacos.
I love French toast, myself.
If you’re like me, then these French toast captions are just what you need to let your friends and followers on social media know about your favorite breakfast food.
And with the French toast caption ideas you’re going to read in this article, you’ll have a perfect addition to all your photos of this tasty dish.
Check out my collection of French toast captions below!
Top 20 French Toast Captions
Here is a list of the best French toast captions I collected from various sources on the web.
1. Fresh out the oven. This french toast will have you saying bonjour!
2. French toast is the best kind of bread.
3. I’m not a morning person. But I will do anything for breakfast in bed!
4. At a French wedding, what does the best man do? Make some French Toast!
5. This morning I made french toast with a little bit of coffee (and a lot of love).
6. My morning mood is pretty great when I have French Toast and coffee with my friends.
7. What’s better than french toast and eggs? French toast, eggs, and a mimosa.
8. Enjoy a perfectly cooked French toast with friends and family to make it a beautiful day.
9. The beauty of French toast is that one slice is never enough.
10. French toast is a breakfast of champions.
11. French toast with a side of champagne and a view? Yes, please!
12. If you start your day by having some French toast, it will make your whole day right.
13. French toast is such a good snack; anyone who eats it becomes happy and stays cheerful for the entire day.
14. Breakfast in bed is the best way to start the day. Eggs on toast, with a side of strawberries and coffee.
15. You’re the butter to my toast! The milk to my coffee!
16. French toast… all day every day.
17. If you’re unsure what to eat for dinner, French toast is a safe bet.
18. You had me at French toast.
19. A balanced diet is a toasted sandwich in each hand.
20. Just another Monday morning with my favorite breakfast.
French Toast Instagram Captions
1. I’m a piece of french toast.
2. My breakfast, my happiness.
3. It’s national coffee day and I’m going to celebrate with a stack of my favorite french toast!
4. French toast for breakfast with an iced coffee on the side.
5. After you have completed making some French toast, slather on as much jam or honey as possible. If you want to experiment, you can put some cream on top of it.
6. Work hard, breakfast harder.
7. Add something sweet, such as a splash of orange juice or a pinch of sugar, to the egg and milk to your French toast to make it taste even better.
8. It’s not a dream. French toast is real!
9. The best kind of food is eaten with bare hands.
10. Who’s ready for the weekend? I’m making french toast and eggs with a side of bacon.
11. Take what you want, but leave my toast alone!
12. The biggest lie I tell myself is: “I’m going to eat one French toast.”
13. Leave your loaf out the evening before to become stale. When cooking French toast, stale bread stays up better than fresh.
14. Eat some breakfast then change the world.
15. French Toast & coffee. My favorite breakfast.
16. I never realized this, but it has been over two weeks, and I have not eaten French toast. This happens very rarely, and I am surprised that I didn’t realize it until now.
17. Breakfast shared with friends is happiness tasted and time well spent.
18. Top your French toast with fresh, local fruit from your city’s local farmers’ market.
19. Eat breakfast and stay strong.
20. I’m not a morning person, but I love french toast. So when it comes to breakfast, I make an exception.
21. French toast is the best breakfast of all time!
22. I’m going to make the best french toast in town.
23. Start your day off right with a good meal.
24. Whatever the question, French toast is the answer!
25. French toast and coffee are the perfect way to start a lazy Sunday morning.
26. Eggs and French toast is a great breakfast for both eyes & tummy.
27. French toast is my favorite breakfast in the whole wide world.
28. Start every day with a good breakfast.
29. This is what I’m going to be eating for breakfast tomorrow morning.
30. The perfect balance of sweet and savory.
31. Having some French toast with honey spread on it every day for breakfast is one of the best feelings ever.
32. A toast to you!
33. Seasonal ingredients like pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg can be added to make French toast more festive.
34. I am obsessed with French toasts.
35. Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?
36. French toast and coffee in the morning. Or is it afternoon?
37. French toast is so good! I’m going to have it every day this week.
38. The perfect breakfast for a rainy day.
39. Some people stack money. I stack toasts.
40. French toast for breakfast, coffee for dinner.
Tasty French Toast Captions
1. I’m in love with my coffee and french toast breakfast combo!
2. A very Good Morning!
3. French toast and eggs: the perfect combination of sweet and savory.
4. Don’t forget to eat breakfast today!
5. French toast with maple syrup on the side. It’s a great way to start the day.
6. I’m a morning person. I like to start the day with freshly brewed coffee and french toast.
7. I’m not sure what I like more, the french toast or the syrup.
8. French toast with a side of eggs.
9. Count the memories, not the calories.
10. French toast and coffee for breakfast. I’m ready to take on the world!
11. This is not just any french toast, this is french toast. And these are not just any eggs, they’re the eggs. Together we make a perfect breakfast for the weekend!
12. Breakfast was only worth having when somebody else made it for you.
13. French toast and eggs for breakfast are like a dream come true.
14. I’m in love with this breakfast.
15. Breakfast… Having my cake and eating it, too.
16. French toast is an acceptable meal at any time of the day, not just breakfast.
17. It’s fast, it’s furious, it’s french toast.
18. French toast…I want all of you, forever, you and me every day.
19. Hot and ready.
20. My favorite way to start the morning is french toast and coffee with a side of sunshine.
21. I’m not a morning person and I don’t like mornings. But when there is french toast involved, I can get up early!
22. Fueled by french toast.
23. Enjoy toast and make your morning smile.
24. It’s only during days that end with “y” that I eat French toast.
25. If you think that French toast is unhealthy, you are wrong. It’s very healthy to have some.
26. The only thing I can pride myself on is making a really good french toast.
27. Thanks for making me French toast every day for breakfast. It’s one of the best things to eat, and I am glad you make them so good.
28. A little breakfast inspiration for you this morning. Maybe a good way to start your day?
29. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
30. It’s a cold one outside. I’m staying in, drinking coffee and eating French toast.
31. A french toast and egg breakfast is a great way to start the day.
32. But first, a toast.
33. I used to have a French Toast problem. But then I realized that it was just the eggs talking, so now we’re good.
34. How many french toasts can you eat in one sitting?
35. Join me and enjoy it.
36. This french toast is so good I could die.
37. I’m the kind of girl who likes to start her day with a little coffee and some french toast.
38. Keep calm and eat french toast.
39. Pair your French toast with ice cream — perfect combo!
40. I love French toast. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
More French Toast Captions
1. French toast with a side of brunch.
2. One of the secrets to making great French toast is to allow the bread to go stale and let it sit in the egg batter for a couple of hours in the fridge.
3. When I have kids, I will make them French toast every day before school, using my special recipe. I know they will love eating them.
4. For making great French toast, use bread, which is at least a day old, because these bread slices soak up the egg batter without falling apart.
5. Good Morning = Good Breakfast.
6. French toast and coffee make the perfect breakfast.
7. Even a meaningless life may contain many good breakfasts.
8. What’s your favorite way to enjoy brunch?
9. French toast and eggs are the perfect breakfast.
10. I’m not going to lie. I think my french toast topped with coffee might be the best thing ever!
11. Eat well, exercise, die anyway.
12. I just love to eat my french toast in the morning. I think it’s so cute how they make little faces on them.
13. I’m not sure if I should eat this or frame it.
14. French toast with a side of coffee.
15. Breakfast is my fuel, not therapy.
16. French toast is a popular choice for a healthful and delectable breakfast.
17. Bake your own French toast with friends or family at home.
18. French toast is best served with a cup of coffee or tea.
19. Coffee at toast keeps me grounded.
20. You can never have too many French toasts.
21. Why do I raise a glass to my flour, egg, vanilla, sugar, and bread whenever I drink milk at breakfast? If somebody asks what I was doing, I tell them I was making French toast.
22. French toast is the new doughnut.
23. Let there be breakfast.
24. Me and French toast – it’s a match!
25. There will be no sharing today.
26. French toast never goes out of style.
27. I’m always hungry, but I never seem to get full.
28. I’m not sure who I love more, my coffee maker or this French Toast.
29. The best breakfast in bed is a warm stack of french toast and some eggs.
30. French toast is the best thing to happen on a Sunday morning.
Instagram Captions About National French Toast Day
1. Love, eat, and pray. Best wishes on French Toasts Day.
2. French toast is a popular breakfast choice. Wishing you everyone a happy French Toast Day.
3. Whether or not Thanksgiving happens on the same day or week as National French Toast Day, make it for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning.
4. A French toast is something that everyone enjoys, therefore you don’t have to be a French person to appreciate it. Have a wonderful French Toast Day.
5. The beauty of French toast is that one slice is never enough. Warm greetings on French Toast Day.
6. What could be a better way to start the morning than with some perfectly cooked French toast with delectable toppings? Have a wonderful French Toast Day.
7. I suggest everyone try putting ice cream on your French toast at least once. It is very delicious — also, Happy French Toast Day to all the American citizens.
8. Wake up every day to some delicious French toast and have a great day — happy French Toast Day to all United States citizens.
9. What could be a better way to start the morning than with some perfectly cooked toast with delectable toppings. Have a wonderful French Toast Day.
10. This day is observed by the people who love to eat it, as it makes a great breakfast or brunch meal.
11. Today is November 28th, National French Toast Day; let’s have some today.
12. You have to limit oil use, and your French toasts will be perfect — happy French Toast Day to all the United States citizens.
13. Eating French toast is not unhealthy; it‘s low in fat and high in protein — happy French Toast Day to all my American friends.
14. Wishing you a very happy French Toast Day. To make today a beautiful day, don’t forget to have excellent French toast for breakfast.
15. Warm greetings on National French Toast Day. Eat plenty of French toast today.
16. I wish you a pleased French Toast Day. To make today a beautiful day, don’t forget to have excellent French toast for breakfast.
17. French Toast Day serves as a reminder to all of us to make the food that we all like, which is French toast. Warm greetings on this great day.
18. Today we celebrate the love for bread. Come on let’s all come together to celebrate the love for French Toast day.
19. French toast is a popular choice for a healthful and delectable breakfast. On French Toast, warm wishes.
20. When the sugar caramelizes, it gives the edges of your French toast a crunchy quality.
French Toast Quotes That Can Be Used As Captions
Take a look at some famous quotes about French toast. You can use these inspirational quotes as French toast captions for your Instagram post.
1. “I don’t mean to brag, I don’t mean to boast, But I’m intercontinental when I eat French toast.” — Mike D
2. “I went to a restaurant that serves ‘breakfast at any time’. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.” — Steven Wright
3. “There is a bright spot or two for the Spaniards. French toast has become freedom toast on the Air Force One breakfast menu, but the Spanish omelet is still a Spanish omelet.” — Suzanne Fields
4. “I’m a breakfast type of guy. Don’t get me wrong. I can cook, I’m kinda nice on the burner, but I enjoy making breakfast. I do it all… Scrambled eggs… french toast… pancakes… breakfast is my thing.” — Ja Rule
5. “I once went out with this wild girl. She made French toast and got her tongue caught in the toaster.” — Rodney Dangerfield
6. “The things that you did with parents, whether it was spending every Sunday morning with your dad and eating French toast and watching Popeyes.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
7. “I can make the best French toast.” — Peter O’Toole
8. “Dip a slice of bread in batter. That’s September: yellow, gold, soft and sticky. Fry the bread. Now you have October: chewier, drier, streaked with browns. The day in question fell somewhere in the middle of the french toast process.” — Tom Robbins
9. “Brunch, a meal invented by rich white chicks to rationalize day drinking and binging on French toast.” — Caroline Kepnes
10. “My idea of a perfect breakfast would be French toast with sausages and tea.” — Sobhita Dhulipala
11. “Mondays, I sleep. I go in at ten, do my lift, and watch the game from the day before. Tuesday is off, but I go in, lift, and watch a film. Then I have French toast with my sister.” — Ndamukong Suh
12. “My mother makes world-famous French toast.” — Nora Roberts
13. “I’m not the bake-sale-mom type – though once in a while, I’ll make challah French toast for my sons.” — Kelly Wearstler
14. If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it? — Steven Wright
15. “You don’t go walking into the proverbial lion’s den lightly. You start with a good breakfast.” — Jim Butcher
16. “I love to make pancakes and French toast – vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free. And if it tastes good, I’m the proudest person in the world.” — Toni Garrn
17. “Even if I’m gone all day, breakfast is the one meal I always cook for my kids. I make French toast, oatmeal, or an egg burrito.” — Gabrielle Reece
18. “I love a good breakfast – grits and eggs, French toast, turkey bacon.” — Tyler Perry
19. “I try not to have a lot of sugar in my system. If I have sugar for breakfast, whether that be fruit or some pancakes or French toast, they’ll make sure all of the meals for the rest of the day have no sugar in them. I try to take the sugar out of my diet.” — Dwight Howard
20. “Bring you comics in bed, scrape the mold off the bread, and serve you French toast again. Okay, I still get stoned.” — Sheryl Crow
Wrapping It Up
Now that you’ve read my collection of French toast captions, take the one you like the most and share your passion with the social media world!
Until next time!