In life, there are so many things to be grateful for. That’s why I searched the internet far and wide to find the best thankful Thursday quotes, so you can express gratitude for everything you’ve achieved.
Thankful Thursday is a custom established on the holiday of Thanksgiving.
On this day of the week, we gather with our families and friends and express recognition of all the good things that happened to us during the year.
To that end, I’ve made this ultimate list of thoughtful thankful Thursday quotes for you to share with your loved ones.
These inspirational quotes will help you improve the day with positive thoughts, good vibes, and an optimistic attitude.
You can also post these gratitude quotes on social media to give your followers a little extra motivation to be thankful.
The Happy Thursday quotes in this article contain lovely quotes on Thursday blessings, plenty of Thursday motivational quotes, and various positive quotes related to Thursdays.
I have collected the best thankful Thursday quotes in the world, including inspirational quotes, Thursday morning quotes, and some funny quotes too.
I hope you’ll enjoy reading them!
Let’s get started.
Top 30 Thankful Thursday Quotes
Many famous people have reflected on thankful Thursday. Below you’ll discover some of the best happy Thursday quotes from famous people around the world.
1. “Let this Thursday be filled with possibilities – be aware of the opportunities around you, don’t just go through the day, live the day with your eyes and your mind open.” – Catherine Pulsifer
2. “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.” — Byron Pulsifer
3. “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!” — Kate Summers
4. “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.” — Demetri Martin
5. “I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.” — Howie Mandel
6. “I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That’s all any of us can hope for.” — April Winchell
7. “Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done” — Byron Pulsifer
8. “Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” — John Farley
9. “Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.” — Kate Summers
10. “Thursday is one day closer to my expectation that everything I have done through the week culminates in progress.” — Byron Pulsifer
11. “This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.” — Douglas Adams
12. “Thursday is the end day of the weekend. Today you are so tired and will think about how was your week and how it will go on Thursday. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift.” — Wayne Dyer
13. “Happy Thursday! Life at work and at home is so much HAPPIER when you speak and act with kindness. Share a smile and make it a great day!” — Tracey Edmonds
14. “Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.” — Byron Pulsifer
15. “Wednesday can only dream of becoming a Thursday.” — Anthony T. Hincks
16. “I do, therefore, invite my fellow citizens…to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens.” — Abraham Lincoln
17. “Happy Thursday! Greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm.” — Tracey Edmonds
18. “Hit the reset button. Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. Get a new perspective. Today is a new day. Start fresh, begin now.” — Germany Kent
19. “Thursday is the future that I’ve been waiting to experience.” — Anthony T. Hincks
20. “Wash away negative experiences of the day from your mind. Be confident in knowing that a new day brings new experiences and a new beginning.” — Shadonna Richards
21. “It’s Thursday. The excitement and anticipation build for the upcoming weekend.” — Byron Pulsifer
22. “Thursday is full of tenderness and kindness. So have a good day, and share it with those around you.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
23. “Every new day begins with possibilities.” — Ronald Reagan
24. “Chili, spice of red Thursday, which is the day of reckoning.” ― Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
25. “You can quit anything on a Thursday.” — Bob Goff
26. “Thursday is full of timeless thoughts, and marshmallow dreams.” — Anthony T. Hincks
27. “One small positive thought on this Thursday morning can change your whole day.” — Tahnni Dupre
28. “Life is made out of Thursday afternoons. You just keep having them one after the other and let everything else take care of itself.” — Tim Tharp
29. “Use Thursday to take the time to eliminate time wasters.” — Byron Pulsifer
30. “Thursday is party day for the week that surrounds it.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
Motivational Thankful Thursday Quotes
Scroll down to read lovely Thursday motivational quotes that will prepare you to take on the day.
1. “Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, regret nothing, and don’t let people bring you down! Enjoy a new day of your life! Happy Thursday!”
2. “Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, learn, play, dream, and just be happy! Live every moment! Happy Thursday!”
3. “Happy Thursday! Do a happy dance because tomorrow is Friday!”
4. “Happy Thursday. A brand new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.”
5. “Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day.” — Dalai Lama
6. “Rise up, start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each day. Have an amazing Thursday morning.”
7. “Happy Thursday. Be the vibes you want to attract.”
8. “As the end of the week approaches, Thursday should be a day for persistence, not inconsistence.” — Byron Pulsifer
9. “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” — Conrad Hilton
10. “Thursday, the day gives us chances of being more productive. We have a chance of making our Thursdays a little more easy by doing tasks that can make great things happen. A chance of making our Thursday simple, a Happy Thursday!”
11. “Develop a positive outlook by learning to discover the silver lining in everything.”
12. “Thursday is the best! As it falls close to the weekend. It doesn’t feel like pressure to work on Thursdays as the pressure days of the week (Monday, Tuesday) have already passed ahead of Thursday.”
13. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” — William Arthur Ward
14. “Happy Thursday! Greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm. Use your inner wisdom to evaluate and make smart decisions for yourself! You got this! ” — Tracey Edmonds
Use these motivational quotes about gratitude to give thanks for all the positive things and blessings you have experienced over the past year.
1. “I am grateful for the things in my life that will be the center of my attention today.”
2. “A thankful heart is a happy heart. Being thankful for what I have, that’s a good place to start.”
3. “It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is Good.”
4. “Gratitude has a self-sustaining effect on one’s outlook.”
5. “Good morning! It’s Thursday, think positive and positive things will start happening.”
6. “Thursday …Nothing more pleasurable than opening our eyes and realizing that every day, God gives us a chance to try again. Of not looking back. To love, smile and live!”
7. “When you think about what you want in the future, don’t forget about what you have right now.”
8. “Gratitude is the best way to start the day.”
9. “Good morning Thursday! Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive.”
10. “Every new day is a chance to begin over. Awaken with a grateful spirit.”
11. “My life is better because of the people who came into it and changed it for the better. And thanks to the people who stepped away and made it truly spectacular.”
12. “Be grateful for the hardships you face. You become wiser and humbler as a result. Please don’t succumb to their pressure. Don’t let yourself be molded by others.”
13. “All of it has made me grateful. The high points. The low points. The good fortune. The lessons learned. The failures and setbacks that have occurred. The retorts. Everything.”
14. “Give thanks for the blessings you have. Your supply will grow as a result.”
15. “You should be grateful for the individuals in your life that challenge you since they’ve helped show you what you don’t want to be.”
16. “Every day, I’m thankful and appreciative.”
17. “Take time to appreciate what you already have while pursuing your goals.”
18. “Thankful and grateful this Thursday and every day.”
19. “Be grateful for the negative things in your life because they helped you see the good in things you hadn’t previously seen.”
20. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” — William Arthur Ward
21. “Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have. Good morning, make this Thursday a blessed one. Apply your full and feel happy to be alive.”
22. “As a human being, your job is to give hope to hopeless people, money to needy people, and love to the love bereft people. Good morning, happy Thursday!”
Funny Thankful Thursday Quotes
Here are some thankful Thursday quotes to put a smile on your face!
1. “This is a bit different to the Thursday breakfast I’m used to. It’s usually just me and my dog.” — Shane Tronc
2. “I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.” — Howie Mandel
3. “I’m going to scare a lot of kids Thursday night.” — Jon Gruden
4. “I carry a knife with me so I can cut images out of cardboard boxes. I’m always cutting cardboard. Especially every Thursday, which is recycling day.” — Micah Lexier
5. “We usually have margaritas on Thursdays but since it’s Tuesday I’ll make an exception.” — Chelsea Handler
6. “I wonder how to turn water into wine. Happy thirsty Thursday.”
7. “Happy Thursday! Payday is almost here, I can almost taste it.”
8. “Thursday has its own peculiar way of saying ‘hey’.” — Harry Nilsson
9. “My favorite day at 30 Rock is Thursday when the show airs.” — Tina Fey
10. “Thursday, I accidentally spent some of my own money.” — Bill Vaughan
11. “It could be Monday and I’d have on underwear saying Thursday. I just didn’t care.” ― Sue Monk Kidd
12. “It’s Thursday. Let’s get shaken and stirred. Do I smell the weekend?”
13. “The only thing I throw back on Thursday is Scotch.”
14. “Thursday should start with a teabag of fun.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
15. “Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing right now!”
16. “Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve.”
A Thankful Thursday Inspirational Quotes
This collection of inspirational quotes related to Thursday will warm your heart and inspire you for the end of the week.
1. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. I hope you are preparing for a good move. Good morning, have a blessed Thursday!”
2. “Life is a roller coaster. Sometimes you hit the lows and sometimes you hit the highs.” — Calvin K. Lee
3. “May the Lord bless you with good health, joy, and peace! Wake up and enjoy this Thursday. Good morning!”
4. “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.”— Dalai Lama
5. “Worrying over little matters is pointless. Enjoy your time, fall in love, and don’t worry about what other people think! Have a wonderful day! It’s Thursday, so have a great day!”
6. “God is my strength and power and he is responsible for all that I’m blessed with. Happy Thursday!”
7. “Inspire others, give thanks and live in the moment every day of the week. Be happy today and have a blessed Thursday!”
8. “One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Happy Thursday!”
9. “Good morning. Happy Thursday be someone’s sunshine today.”
10. “Every day is a good day to be alive, whether the sun’s shining or not. Feel this day as a blessing from God. Happy Thursday!”
11. “A little progress every day adds up to big results.” — Satya
12. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” — Charles Darwin
13. “Thursday comes and the week’s gone.” — George Herbert
14. “The day is what you make it! so why not make it a great one.”
15. “Let God guide you in your path today. He will provide you with the strength that you need to conquer yourself in the battle of life today! Have a blessed day!”
16. “True happiness is to enjoy the present without overthinking for the future or dwelling on the past memories. Good Morning. Be happy and feel your present right from this Thursday!”
17. “May God bless you with all that you want. Forget about yesterday and enjoy the most of today. Let this Thursday be a remarkable one.”
18. “Thursday. The day of throwback pics, almost Friday memes, and cups of coffee.”
I hope you enjoyed reading all these wonderful thankful Thursday quotes!
Optimistic Thursday is a day that should be filled with gratitude and good vibes.
Do you have at least two things you are thankful for?
Now is the time for you to share them with some of these gratitude quotes and Thursday blessings.
Until next time!