A life filled with fun and laughter is a life well lived.
What are you going to remember when you become a person of an elderly age? All the ways you folded your clothes, and the ways you were cleaning your home or perhaps, the many ways you tried to earn money?
Nah! You are going to remember those moments of uncontrollable laughter, those adrenaline filled moments, and those that will bring an instant smile to your face.
And what are those moments filled with? You guessed it. Having fun! Therefore, let’s enjoy reading the best quotes about having fun, and let’s not forget about living in the moment, too!
10 Best Quotes About Having Fun
1. “Even in hard times there’s a possibility to have fun.” ― Eyden I., Woman’s Book: Only For Men
2. “Rule #1: Life is supposed to be fun!” ― John McGrail, The Synthesis Effect: Your Direct Path to Personal Power and Transformation
3. “How can I forget there’s just one life & so much to do.
Let me choose the best things to do & start to do.” ― Chetan M. Kumbhar, Panasu The Golden City & The Capasstars
4. “Give yourself permission to not be perfect. Life’s too short, but you’re still young. Give up that iron-knuckle grip you have on excellence and just…have fun. For a change.” c― Cherrie Lynn, Leave Me Breathless
5. “Reclaim your curiosity, your sense of adventure, and have some fun. Don’t take every moment of your life so seriously. Allow yourself to enjoy life.” ― Akiroq Brost
6. “Kids always find a way to have fun! This is the best art for the adults to learn from the kids!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
7. “The best advice I ever received came from my mother: “Do at least one fun thing every day.” ― Clifford Cohen
8. “Nobody remembers the nights they go to bed early.” ― Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing: The Best of Year One
9. “If you don’t do anything stupid when you’re young, you won’t remember something funny when you’re old.” ― Auliq Ice
10. “Do not stuff your brain with information and knowledge, leave some space for fun and laughter. The former can be acquired anytime at one go, the later sprouts on its own.” ― EverSkeptic
30 Quotes About Having Fun And Enjoying Life Moments
1. “Have fun and have faith that when you use your heart to navigate through life and use the Universe as a map the magic and miracles in your life will be endless.” ― Angela Cecilia, Follow Your Bliss: How to Start Living the Life of Your Dreams
2. “Follow your heart, trust your instincts, and above all else, have fun!” ― Laurie E. Smith, Spirit In Disguise: A Guide to Miraculous Living, Book 2
3. “There are two kinds of people in this world, good and bad. The good people sleep better, but the bad people tend to have more fun during the waking hours.” ― Woody Allen
4. “Kids forgive one another much easier than adults forgive one another because to kids, having fun is more important than having an ego.” ― Criss Jami
5. “Just keep being true to yourself, if you’re passionate about something go for it. Don’t sacrifice anything, just have fun.” ― Blake Lewis
6. “Let everything happen to you
Beauty and terror
Just keep going
No feeling is final” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
7. “Life is an adventure! So live it up!” ― L.M. Preston
8. “Children are genius in the matters of making life fun and in the matters of making life unbearable, the adults are genius!” ― Mehmet Murat İldan
9. “We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” ― Bill Watterson
10. “You were given life; it is your duty (and also your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
11. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching” ― Gerard Way
12. “Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes
13. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” ― Emily Dickinson
14. “I get it now; I didn’t get it then. That life is about losing and about doing it as gracefully as possible…and enjoying everything in between.” ― Mia Farrow
15. “If you’re always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you’re in? Slow down and enjoy the moment you’re in and live your life to the fullest.” ― Nanette Mathews
16. “It is astonishing how much you can enjoy almost everything. There are few things more desirable than to be an acceptor and an enjoyer. You can like and enjoy almost any kind of food or way of life. You can enjoy country life, dogs, muddy walks, towns, noise, people, clatter. In the one there is repose, ease for nerves, time for reading, knitting, embroidery, and the pleasure of growing things; in the other theaters, art galleries, good concerts, and seeing friends you would otherwise seldom see. I am happy to say that I can enjoy almost everything.” ― Agatha Christie, Agatha Christie: An Autobiography
17. “Enjoying Life’s Pace:
Waiting really shouldn’t be an occupation…things will happen when they happen and not one minute sooner.
That is the way of life; it runs at its own pace.
Enjoy as many minutes as you can.” ― Rob Kozak, Finding Fatherhood
18. “Life is this simple ~ birth, eat, drink, play, explore, and relate to family and friends; be happy and enjoy life…!” ― James A. Murphy, The Waves of Life Quotes and Daily Meditations
19. “Just remember, life is short. You have to enjoy every moment before it passes you by.” ― Kien Nguyen, The Unwanted: A Memoir of Childhood
20. “If we want to sincerely enjoy our lives, who we become along the way is far more important than what we achieve.” ― Richie Norton
21. “Endure, Enjoy, Experiment.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
22. “Take responsibility for your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands.”― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
23. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.” ― Audrey Hepburn
24. “Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
25. “Never let the distress in life defeat your ultimate purpose. Enjoy each and every moment of this life.” ― Udayakumar DS, Life of a Sunset Kid
26. “Enjoy every bit of your life to the fullest. Your compromises and sacrifices will be rewarded.” ― Santosh Kalwar
27. “Just relax and enjoy the magnificent ride we call life. Earth, your space shuttle, is moving at a speed of 1000 miles per hour. Your destination is getting closer.” ― Debasish Mridha
28. “We do not know which cup of coffee is the last one of our life. Enjoy every sip of every cup you drink.” ― Sukant Ratnakar, Quantraz
29. “I love to dress up. You have to have a sense of fun in life, too. We can all be serious and work and do our bit, but every now and again you have to have a good giggle.” ― Marie-Chantal Claire
30. “The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now.” ― Leo Babauta
30 Quotes About Having Fun With Friends
1. “Pandora opened the box with the new high-heels, put them on and went out to town.” ― Ljupka Cvetanova, The New Land
2. “What you have to decide… is how you want your life to be. If your forever was ending tomorrow, would this be how you’d want to have spent it? Listen, the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. You know that more than anybody. So dont be afraid. Be alive.” ― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
3. “Live life to its fullest or it may seem like you died young.” ― James Wattersmith
4. “Righteous, I like that. Kinda fitting when you think about it. If we danced and shared music, we’d be too busy en-joy-in’ life to start a war.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
5. “Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heartbeat.” ― Jasmin Morin
6. “Reclaim your curiosity, your sense of adventure, and have some fun. Don’t take every moment of your life so seriously. Allow yourself to enjoy life.” ― Akiroq Brost
7. “A person must never cease striving to enjoy life. It takes wit, interest, and energy to be happy.” ― Kilroy J. Oldster, Dead Toad Scrolls
8. “Life was never meant to be a race, rather a journey—to be enjoyed with God, and shared with those we love. These are the things that make life meaningful, leaving us satisfied, rather than wanting.” ― Leila Grandemange, Pawz and Pray: Finding Joy in the Journey with God, Family, and Furry Friends! 130 Inspiring Stories and Devotions for Dog Lovers
9. “Don’t stress over the things that cannot be controlled. Live life, enjoy it, and make yourself happy because at the end of the day, no one else will do it for you, but yourself.”
― Wazim Shaw
10. “There’s no fear when you’re having fun.” ― Will Thomas
11. “I am going to keep having fun every day I have left, because there is no other way of life. You just have to decide whether you are a Tigger or an Eeyore.” – Randy Pausch
12. “Do anything, but let it produce joy.” ― Walt Whitman
13. “As long as I’m having fun, I’m not quitting.” ― Sue Johanson
14. “You must have discipline to have fun.” ― Julia Child
15. “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” ― Richard Bach
16. “Stick out your tongue, girls wanna have fun! ” ― Tyga
17. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” ― John Lennon
18. “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
19. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
20. “If it’s not fun, you’re not doing it right.” – Bob Basso
21. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
22. “As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people. People that are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.” ― Germany Kent
23. “Live free, dream loud, be inspired, find your power.” ― Ben Herr
24. When the working day is done, girls, they just want to have fun. ― Cyndi Lauper
25. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ― Marcel Proust
26. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ―
27. “Enjoy your youth.
You’ll never be younger than
you are at this very moment.” ― Chad Sugg
28. “Forget your voice, sing!
Forget your feet, dance!
Forget your life, live!
Forget yourself and be!” ― Kamand Kojouri
29. “Life should be about having fun, about really finding what we do to be enjoyable, not a chore that we have to reluctantly drag ourselves out of bed every morning to do.” ― Mango Wodzak
30. “We must enjoy each other while we can.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
10 Quotes About Having Fun At Work
1. “Catch fun, but remember to catch goals.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson , Night of a Thousand Thoughts
2. “Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.” ― J.M. Barrie
3. “you might want to decide fast. We live in a dangerous world. If you see a chance to be happy, you have to fight for it, so later you have no regrets.” ― Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds
4. “…the pleasantness of an employment does not always evince its propriety.” ― Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
5. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” ― Dale Carnegie
6. “But that’s the whole aim of civilization: to make everything a source of enjoyment.”
― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
7. “I enjoy it when the world smiles; the more smiles, the warmer I am.” ― Dejan Stojanovic, The Shape
8. “We classify too much and enjoy too little.” ― Okakura Kakuzō, The Book of Tea
9. “You live and then you die, I thought. It’s good to have some good times.” ― Natalie Goldberg, The Great Failure: A Bartender, A Monk, and My Unlikely Path to Truth
10. “I just go to office to enjoy myself ; work automatically happens” ― Jitendra Attra, chakravyuh The Land of the Paharias
20 Short Fun Time Quotes
1. “Live free, dream loud, be inspired, find your power.” ― Ben Herr
2. “The more you focus on fun, the more fun you have.” ― A.D. Posey
3. “There is never enough time to enjoy what you love.” ― Joyce Rachelle
4. “Time crawls when you are bored; walks when you are occupied; runs when you are busy; but flies when you are having fun.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
5. “Life should be fun.” ― Adrienne Posey
6. “What fun it is to think about the things that make you feel good about yourself!” ― Nancy B. Urbach
7. “Touching dirt, or playing on the ground, isn’t a death sentence. It’s experimental and fun. Touch a bit of soil sometimes. Have a garden.” ― Mitta Xinindlu
8. “Life is more beautiful when springled with a bit of fun.” ― Mitta Xinindlu
9. “I entertain those who entertain me. I take good care of those who take good care of me.” ― De philosopher DJ Kyos
10. “Do anything, but let it produce joy.” ― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
11. “Once I stopped trying so damn hard to be someone else, I started to enjoy life. Being alone was hard, but better than feeling shitty about myself all the time” ― Gloria Chao, American Panda
12. “Most people in a lifetime will have the opportunity to enjoy about 30,000 sunrises and 30,000 sunsets… And that is it!” ― Rodolfo Peon
13. “Don’t try to be everywhere. Just be here and do your thing. That’s heaven on earth.” ― Hiral Nagda
14. “Don’t take life so seriously. You are doing the best you can and the rewards will be sooner or later in your lap.” ― Hiral Nagda
15. “If you haven’t lived before, now’s the time to do it.” ― Wayne Gerard Trotman
16. “Everyone needs fun, especially the devout because the devout often limits his life with some irrational boring rules!” ― Mehmet Murat İldan
17. “Life will not last forever. Enjoy its beauty and joy while you are here.” ― Debasish Mridha
18. “The point of life is not only to live it, but to enjoy it.” ― Korey G. Miracle
19. “You have gained a new source of enjoyment, and it is well to have as many holds upon happiness as possible.” ― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
20. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
20 Famous And Popular Quotes About Having Fun
1. “One minute I’m longing for peace and quiet, and the next for a little fun. We’ve forgotten how to laugh.” ― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
2. “Have fun and have faith that when you use your heart to navigate through life and use the Universe as a map the magic and miracles in your life will be endless.” ― Angela Cecilia, Follow Your Bliss: How to Start Living the Life of Your Dreams
3. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley
5. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” ― Helen Keller, The Open Door
6. “Don’t exist.
Get out, explore.
Challenge authority. Challenge yourself.
Become who you say you always will. Keep moving. Don’t stop. Start the revolution. Become a freedom fighter. Become a superhero. Just because everyone doesn’t know your name doesn’t mean you dont matter.
Are you happy? Have you ever been happy? What have you done today to matter? Did you exist or did you live? How did you thrive?
Become a chameleon-fit in anywhere. Be a rockstar-stand out everywhere. Do nothing, do everything. Forget everything, remember everyone. Care, don’t just pretend to. Listen to everyone. Love everyone and nothing at the same time. Its impossible to be everything,but you can’t stop trying to do it all.” ― Brian Krans, A Constant Suicide
7. “Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy the sunlight more fully.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley
8. “Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
9. “Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that’s the stuff life is made of.” ― Benjamin Franklin
10. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.” ― Marjorie Pay Hinckley
11. “you might want to decide fast. We live in a dangerous world. If you see a chance to be happy, you have to fight for it, so later you have no regrets.” ― Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds
12. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
13. “Whether you choose to move on from your struggles and enjoy life or waddle in your misery, life will continue.” ― Germany Kent
14. “There are a thousand reasons to live this life, every one of them is sufficient.” ― Marilynne Robinson, Gilead
15. “The glamorous colors of the sunset is inviting me; I must go and enjoy the rewards of life.” ― Debasish Mridha
16. “Love is the color in your life. Enjoy all the shades and new sensations that come with it, making you feel alive.” ― Nico J. Genes, LESSONS in LIFE: Achieving a better you through self-reflection
17. “ENJOY LIFE! Can’t go wrong with that motto, I think.
No matter what activity one engages in, from the simple to the complex, from the mundane to the exciting, it is very worthwhile to keep a non-judgmental mindset.
Enjoy every experience for what it is—do not compare it to prior experiences, nor set it up against your expectations, or the expectations of others.
In this fashion, no matter what experience unfolds, it will be appreciated.
The key as a parent is to encourage your offspring to adopt a like mindset. As well, as a parent, do not concern yourself whether your child is getting “full-value” for your money.” ― Rob Kozak
18. “What is it to enjoy life? It does not mean you waste time only sleeping & eating. Enjoy means doing the work for a living and with satisfaction. Good environment, culture, thought, knowledge, family, relationship, laugh, smile, love etc. can provide you with a satisfying life. Don’t worry or Fear. New & different thought can change the world” ― Jagannath Hembram
19. “Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.” – Nina Dobrev
20. “Some people enjoy life—others just survive.” ― Debasish Mridha
20 Wise Quotes About Having Fun In Life
1. “Even in the mud and scum of things, something always, always sings.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “I don’t want whatever I want. Nobody does. Not really. What kind of fun would it be if I just got everything I ever wanted just like that, and it didn’t mean anything? What then?” ― Neil Gaiman, Coraline
3. “You see Viola, this is the body I have and I’m gonna keep it. I’ve got a potato nose, a bit of flab, a muffin top… I’ve grown attached to them. And life’s too short to worry about what other people think. I’ve decided to like myself the way I am and to have fun, every time I can.” ― Assia Petricelli, Per sempre
4. “I never give advice to young writers. They don’t need someone to tell them to write something every day. The one thing I will say is: have fun with it. Don’t listen to all these authors who tell you that writing is such hard work… If you go into it thinking that, it’s going to be a chore for you. If you instead go, “Hey! Look at me writing. I’m creating something! I’m having a good time!” that’s the way to go. Writing is a lot easier when you have that attitude.” ― R.L. Stine
5. “I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.” ― Rita Mae Brown
6. “I want to show it’s possible to be happy and enjoy life, even if things seem awful. Did you know that, after a few years, lottery winners go back to the exact same levels of happiness as before they won? And people in serious accidents do, too, once they’ve adjusted to their changed lives? Happiness is a state of mind, Annie.” ― Eva Woods, Something Like Happy
7. “How we spend our days,” author Annie Dillard writes, is “how we spend our lives.” Rather than waiting until we’re happy to enjoy the small things, we should go and do the small things that make us happy. After a depressing divorce, a friend of mine made a list of things she enjoyed–listening to musicals, seeing her nieces and nephews, looking at art books, eating flan–and made a vow to do one thing on the list after work each day. As blogger Tim Urban describes it, happiness is the joy you find on hundreds of forgettable Wednesdays.” ― Sheryl Sandberg, Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy
8. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ― Helen Keller
9. “I think music just has a way of slicing through all our apparent ‘differences’ and shows, we are all pretty much the same underneath.” ― A.B. Turner
10. “Awakening is remembering to enjoy. The more delicate the enjoyment, the greater the awakening.” ― John de Ruiter
11. “Don’t stress over the things that cannot be controlled. Live life, enjoy it, and make yourself happy because at the end of the day, no one else will do it for you, but yourself.” ― Wazim Shaw
12. “Everything is for your enjoyment as it is for your endurance.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
13. “Like having no need of big things. Enjoy that you are okay in being simple.” ― John de Ruiter
14. “When you weren’t always worrying about how to pay for your life, you could actually take a beat to enjoy it.” ― Camille Pagán, Good for You
15. “If work isn’t fun, you’re not playing on the right team.” ― Frank Sonnenberg, The Path to a Meaningful Life
16. “My life is never perfect, but life is always a beautiful thing. I choose to see the beauty out of it. I choose to make it wonderful. I choose to love life and it loves me back in return. I may only have one life to live, but if I do it right, once is enough.” ― Happy Positivity
17. “I’m going to enjoy every second, and I’m going to know I’m enjoying it while I’m enjoying it. Most people don’t live; they just race. They are trying to reach some goal far away on the horizon, and in the heat of the going they get so breathless and panting that they lose sight of the beautiful, tranquil country they are passing through; and then the first thing they know, they are old and worn out, and it doesn’t make any difference whether they’ve reached the goal or not.” ― Jean Webster
18. “Fun is one of the most important – and underrated – ingredients in any successful venture. If you’re not having fun, then it’s probably time to call it quits and try something else.” – Richard Branson
19. “I have learned that you can go anywhere you want to go and do anything you want to do and buy all the things that you want to buy and meet all the people that you want to meet and learn all the things that you desire to learn and if you do all these things but are not madly in love: you have still not begun to live.” ― C. JoyBell
20. “I am not particularly interested in saving time; I prefer to enjoy it.” ― Eduardo Hughes Galeano
I hope that I have managed to hit the spot with these quotes about having fun! These are the best ones that I could find online.
Remember to fully enjoy every moment life has to offer, and to have fun whenever you can. Also, have in mind that you only live once, but stay safe nonetheless!
Read next: 100 Nicki Minaj Quotes From The Baddest Queen Alive