If you’ve been looking for the best nicknames for Daniel, then you’ve come to the right place.
On this list you will find an extensive archive of awesome nicknames for this classic moniker.
Origin And Meaning Of The Name Daniel
First, let’s talk a bit about the name itself.
A person with this name is an enormous empath who always takes care of others while respecting and loving his family.
You can call him Dani or Neil since these two nicknames describe his easy going nature so well.
The most famous owner of this name is a biblical character, the prophet Daniel, who knew how to correctly interpret dreams and see the hidden meaning in them.
The name Daniel in old Hebrew means “God is my judge”.
According to The Bible, King Darius threw the prophet Daniel into the lion’s den to execute him.
This person will never betray you and he will always go the extra mile to make you happy and pleased. He is truly a blessing in everyone’s life.
Best 30 Nicknames For Daniel
Cute Nicknames For Daniel
There are a lot of cute nicknames on this list that could be used actually as baby names.
2. Little Dan
7. Grand Dan
9. Kiss Daniel
13. Darlin’ D
16. Dee Dee
17. Din Din
30. Double N
58. Nie Nie
Funny Nicknames For Daniel
1. D-Dog — Cool nickname for a dude from the hood.
2. Dannibal — it is quite spooky nickname for sure.
3. Danail — Bulgarian name.
4. D’amour — You are probably in love with him, so you decided to call him this way.
5. Dan the Man — You obviously need this guy for something, therefore he is your man.
6. BAEnny — if you have a bae and his name is Daniel, then this is the perfect nickname for you.
7. Detective Dan — he sure is a type of person who tries to hard to know everything about everyone.
8. Danylo — Ukrainian name.
9. Diarrheal — Get him some probiotics, for God’s sake.
10. Daan — Dutch name.
11. Don — He is probably a tough person that reminds you of a real mobster don.
12. DN — Sometimes is better to keep it simple, just like this simple nickname.
13. LAN Dan — He often plays computer games via LAN cable.
14. Big D — This is a good nickname if your Daniel is a big person.
15. Danibetes — this one sure loves to eat a lot of sugar, or he is just as sweet as sugar.
16. Dancer — Suitable for a guy who is a great dancer.
17. Nelly — Sounds good for a middle name.
18. Dan Vinci — This one has to be really smart in order to be called like this.
19. Danny Whizz-Bang — UK show character
20. Danny boy — is it just me or does this name remind you of the Backstreet boys era?
21. Danosaur — Could be an elderly person, or a big guy, just like a dinosaur.
22. Danek — You will hear this one very often if you find yourself in Czech Republic.
23. Dani California — Every Red Hot Chili Peppers fan knows this song.
24. Dannystroyer — This one likes to destroy things, so get out of his way when he is angry.
25. DannyDroid — could be a smart guy, or just a smartphone addict.
26. D-Nice — Your guy sure is a nice person with a nick like this.
27. Daniél — Spanish version of this name.
28. Daniela — Most often a female version of Daniel, could be his sister.
29. Doughnut — he must be as sweet as a doughnut.
30. Danini — This Daniel reminds you of a cute little panini. Who can resist them?
31. Divi-Dan — Some Daniel dude who likes math.
32. Daniel Craig — An actor who is quite popular among James Bond fans all around the world.
33. Danicake — Yummy and sweet guy; also a good fit for a baby boy.
34. Dan-Ube — He is smooth and beautiful, just like this famous river.
35. PakisDani — Just a regular Daniel but from Pakistan.
36. Man-with-a-Plan — Dan always has a plan.
37. Danco — Macedonian name.
38. Lil’ D — Something about him is small so you get to call him like this.
39. Grand Dan — Such an adequate name for your grandfather, if he is a Daniel of course.
40. Dewberry — Something sweet like strawberry.
41. Danzilla — This is probably one giant Daniel you do not want to mess with.
Cool Daniel Nicknames
4. Dopey D
7. Danny Duck
14. Dandy Dan
18. Baby Da
23. Lieutenant Dan
25. I-Can Dan
26. Manual Danual
30. Dan Shan
31. Tan Dan
34. Dancing Dan
35. Daniel the Maniel
36. Daniel Saurus Rex
38. Danny Whammy
39. Danny Whizz-Bang
42. Danny Kinz
Famous People With The Name Daniel
1. Daniel Defoe — We all know this famous author for his magnificent novel Robinson Crusoe.
2. Daniel Webster — Politician and American statesman .
3. Daniel Tosh — Very funny American comedian.
4. Daniel Mendoza — Could be easily one of the best sportsmen ever in England.
5. Daniel O’Connell — Irish politician.
6. Daniel Radcliffe — A very popular English actor, became famous after his role as Harry Potter.
7. Daniel Boone — probably the most deserving person for the formation of the state of Kentucky.
8. Daniel Day-Lewis — An actor from England who even won the Oscar for the movie “Lincoln”.
Nicknames For Danielle And Daniela
Now you’ve checked out all these awesome nicknames for Daniel from the lists above, it’s almost certain you’ve found what you were looking for.
This is probably the biggest archive of Daniel boy names you could have hoped to find! Just make sure your favorite Daniel likes the nickname you have chosen for him.
If your name is Daniel, then even better. I hope this list helps you to find a name you would like to be called.
Stay tuned for more interesting content. Thank you for reading.
Until next time!