Despite his short career, King Von has left numerous quotes that reflect his unique perspective on life many of us can relate to.
Here are the greatest King Von quotes I could find online on his authentic depiction of street life and the struggles that come with it!
10 Greatest King Von Quotes
1. “I ain’t trying to be no role model. I’m just trying to make it out.” — King Von
This quote shows King Von’s desire to succeed and escape the cycle of violence and poverty that he grew up in. He knew that his music was a way out, and he was determined to make the most of it.
2. “I don’t believe in luck. I believe in working hard and grinding it out.” — King Von
King Von believed that success was not a matter of luck, but a result of hard work and determination. He knew that nothing in life comes easy and that he had to put in the work to achieve his goals.
3. “I’m trying to change my life, but my past keeps calling me.” — King Von
King Von was aware of the challenges he faced as he tried to move away from his past life. He knew that his past would always be a part of him, and he had to work hard to break free from its hold.
4. “Sometimes, you gotta lose to win.” — King Von
This quote shows King Von’s resilience and determination to succeed. He knew that setbacks were part of the journey to success and that sometimes, it takes losing to learn and grow.
5. “Money changes everything, but not your character.” — King Von
King Von understood that money could change people, but he believed that true character remained unchanged. He stayed true to himself and his values despite his growing success.
6. “Life is a test, and the people who can overcome the obstacles are the strongest.” — King Von
This quote shows King Von’s belief in the strength of the human spirit. He knew that life was full of challenges, but he believed that those who could overcome them were the strongest and most resilient.
7. “You can’t make everyone happy. You gotta do what’s best for you.” — King Von
King Von understood that trying to please everyone was a recipe for failure. He knew that he had to do what was best for himself and his career, even if it meant disappointing some people.
8. “I don’t trust nobody. I trust myself.” — King Von
King Von was a self-made man who relied on his own instincts and hard work to achieve success. He knew that he couldn’t trust anyone but himself, and he was willing to put in the work to achieve his goals.
9. “In the streets, ain’t no love. It’s either kill or be killed.” — King Von
This quote shows the harsh reality of life on the streets where King Von grew up. He knew that there was no room for love or compassion, only survival.
10. “I just want to inspire people, especially people from where I’m from.” — King Von
King Von knew the power of his music and his words, and he wanted to use them to inspire others. He wanted to show people that no matter where they came from or what challenges they faced, they could achieve their dreams with hard work and determination.
Inspirational Quotes By King Von
1. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — King Von
2. “You either go wait on it, or you go and get it. The choice is yours.” — King Von
3. “Ain’t no point in stopping or slowing down. Ain’t like no ‘A’ight, I’m done with this, now take a break.’ You just keep going.” — King Von
4. “You gotta look out for your people, man.” — King Von
5. “When you feel lost, keep your head up.” — King Von
6. “My favorite people are the ones who don’t have to say anything out of respect for me.” — King Von
7. “I have to get busy because it’s all about building and going up.” — King Von
8. “I prepared for the worst but still hoped for the best.” — King Von
9. “My life is a testament to the fact that if you’re willing to work hard, and if you give it your all, you’ll get far in life.” — King Von
10. “We are strong, but we are stronger together.” — King Von
11. “My goal is to change my city. My goal is to make the city of Chicago a global city. One day I’ll be paying rent in my mansion in the city of Chicago.” — King Von
12. “You can do this. You have gotta fight for yourself and fight for your family, and fight for Chicago.” — King Von
13. “Watch the people in your gang.” — King Von
14. “You have to go harder so everybody can talk about you. The more people know you, the more money you get.” — King Von
15. “A person that stands for nothing will fall for anything.” — King Von
16. “All I want is one day of peace without no police brutality or anything like that.” — King Von
17. “There are only so many options if a n*gga like you has felonies and sh*t. This one wasn’t working for me. This one wasn’t going right. I ain’t good at this. This is gonna get you a lot of time, so I’ma try rapping.” — King Von
18. “To get anywhere you have to go through someone else first.” — King Von
19. “We need to do something great, something big for our city.” — King Von
20. “Don’t let people distract you from your goal.” — King Von
King Von Quotes To Learn More About Him
1. “My life grand theft auto — All my guns on semi-auto.” — King Von
2. “I’m heartless, b*tch. You can call me the Tin Man.” — King Von
3. “I wanted to showcase my career. I wanted people to see what I accomplished. I want to share my journey with the world.” — King Von
4. “It’s either gon be you in jail or you die, or you get lucky in this bih.” — King Von
5. “It ain’t like I’m ugly. People just don’t like me because I’m different.” — King Von
6. “I remember the times I had nowhere to go.” — King Von
7. “In every video, I see I’m as bad as hell.” — King Von
8. “Everyone be smilin’, they miss me.” — King Von
9. “I’m a player. As I told you in the beginning. I was born a player. It’s the player’s sh*t. Just let the window down, just a little bit, pass the hoe her phone, and sh*t. I let them handle it. Y’all take care of that sh*t. Y’all make that sh*t right. I was going to leave.” — King Von
10. “I’m rich and they can’t take it, I’m just happy that we made it.” — King Von
11. “It doesn’t matter what anybody says about me or who am I, I’m just here to make things happen for myself and my brother.” — King Von
12. “I done did my time, I’m chillin’.” — King Von
13. “In jail, you don’t do sh*t but read, write, and think about the past sh*t that I did. In jail, you don’t get anything but memories in that batch. I was reading a lot of books there. That’s probably where that sh*t came from.” — King Von
14. “I’m good at sh*t though. The first time I do something, I’ll probably be good at it.” — King Von
15. “If it ain’t about money, I don’t talk about it.” — King Von
16. “Everybody gets knocked down but we Chicagoans are too strong for that sh*t.” — King Von
17. “When I say, ‘Let me focus,’ that was just me talking to the audience. I was talking to the audience. See, I was daydreaming in the car or some sh*t. Now, folks and I see what’s goin’ on. Oh, I’m gonna ride this n*gga. Do you see what I’m saying?” — King Von
18. “I’m gettin’ bigger, you just got to know how to handle that sh*t. People goin’ to be up in your business now.” — King Von
19. “I keep my distance like COVID.” — King Von
20. “I only trust one person, and that’s my Glock.” — King Von
King Von Quotes About Music
1. “I feel like I do my own thing. My music is truly me.” — King Von
2. “Give positive vibes out even though what we rappin’ about is really just entertainment right now. It’s just music.” — King Von
3. “I’m from the streets so I like rap music; that’s what makes up the streets everywhere.” — King Von
4. “You gotta have a certain swag to rap. You gotta have your own character.” — King Von
5. “My music is like the streets. It’s real, it’s raw, it’s uncut.” — King Von
6. “I’m telling my story through my music. Everything I’ve been through, everything I’ve seen, everything I’ve done, it’s all in my music.” — King Von
7. “I put my all into my music. I want my fans to feel my pain, my struggle, my happiness, everything.” — King Von
8. “I don’t rap to be famous, I rap because it’s my passion.” — King Von
9. “My music is for the people, the ones who understand where I’m coming from.” — King Von
10. “I’m not just making music, I’m making history.” — King Von
11. “I don’t just want to be a rapper, I want to be a legend.” — King Von
12. “Music is my escape, it’s where I can be myself and express myself freely.” — King Von
13. “I’m just trying to make some real street music.” — King Von
14. “I feel like my music is more relatable to the people that’s really in the streets.” — King Von
15. “I speak for the people that don’t have a voice.” — King Von
16. “I use my music to vent, to tell my story and my experiences.” — King Von
17. “I’m just trying to make music that people can feel and relate to.” — King Von
18. “I want my music to be timeless, something that people can listen to 20 years from now and still feel it.” — King Von
19. “I’m just trying to give people a message and something that they can learn from through my music.” — King Von
20. “I believe my music is going to last forever.” — King Von
King Von Quotes On Life
1. “Remember, life is only as hard as you make it.” — King Von
2. “You gotta do what you gotta do.” — King Von
3. “Time goes by, and sh*t just changes, man. People get old. People got their own sh*t going on. You know how that goes.” — King Von
4. “If you’re doing something and keep doing it, you’re gonna get better results.” — King Von
5. “Ain’t no switching sides you gotta pick a side.” — King Von
6. “That sh*t gonna figure it out in real life.” — King Von
7. “My love doesn’t come with a price, you could put me on ice, it won’t stop me from skatin’ off.” — King Von
8. “Do you know? The ladies love me.” — King Von
9. “You a real n*gga and you doing this sh*t the right way. Don’t let no n*gga tell you differently and don’t let any of these weak *ss ho*s throw you off.” — King Von
10. “I am what I am, what I’m not I’ll never be.” — King Von
11. “You’ve got money and the sh*t that comes with fame.” — King Von
12. “I thought I would have a real relationship, but I guess not.” — King Von
13. “Always watch your back for fake n*ggas.” — King Von
14. “The day a n*ga tries, that’s the day he dies.” — King Von
15. “If I tell, ‘I love you,’ I mean it.” — King Von
16. “Do you ever get that sad feeling out of nowhere?” — King Von
17. “Can’t trust no b*tch.” — King Von
18. “I got lot of people to take care of.” — King Von
19. “We’re the leaders. Look around. Everything we do, we’re gonna see everyone else try to do it.” — King Von
20. “You know life ain’t promised so I gotta live it to the fullest.” — King Von
King Von’s music and words continue to inspire and resonate with many.
His legacy will continue to live on through his music and the impact he had on those who listened to his words.