If you’re searching for the perfect first holy communion card for someone dear to you, you have come to the right place.
I’ve collected the 90 most beautiful first communion wishes to make an absolutely lovely first communion card.
The first communion, after the Christening, is one of the most special occasions in a child’s life. If you’ve been invited to attend the first communion of someone dear to you, you should pay attention to a couple of things.
First of all, you should prepare a first communion greeting card. Not everyone is a born writer, and that’s fine.
I’m here to help with this collection of the loveliest first communion wishes to complete your first communion gift card.
Oh, did I say gift?
A gift is not mandatory, of course, but if you decide to gift a child with something as a keepsake, for example, a rosary, then even better.
Here’s a collection of the most beautiful first communion wishes you can use, with or without a gift. Take a look!
Top 10 First Communion Wishes
I’ll start off with the ten best first communion wishes I could find. Check them out!
1. “I am proud of you. Continue to walk in the will of our Lord Jesus Christ. Heartfelt congratulations!”
2. “God bless you as you receive your first holy communion today! May you always live your faith with joy and sincerity.”
3. “During your First Communion today and for every day to come, I pray you feel Heaven’s blessings shining down on you.”
4. “I pray and hope that Jesus Christ showers you with blessings on your holy communion day.”
5. “Best wishes for Your First Communion. May your life always be surrounded by the love and affection of loved ones, just like today.”
6. “As you receive your First Holy Communion, know that we are proud of the strong person you have become and will continue to be.”
7. “May Jesus Christ send his angels to you on this special day of holy communion to grant you everything you desire.”
8. “I pray that the Lord will guide you all the time. Keep the faith, and never forget to pray. Congratulations on your first holy communion.”
9. “May you have a beautiful life as you accept Jesus Christ in your life. Congratulations on your first Holy Communion, and feel the amazing love of God every single day.”
10. “Congratulations on your first communion, angel. May the good Lord bless you with everlasting peace, faith, and joy.”
First Communion Wishes For Boys
If you’re attending a boy’s first communion, then these first communion wishes for boys will come in really handy.
1. “Son, I still remember the day you were born; I can’t believe it’s your first holy communion. Best wishes to you.”
2. “As you take your first Holy Communion today, may the love of Jesus fill your life as you live under the shadow of His guiding light. Congratulations!”
3. “I hope that you are full of happiness as you celebrate your First Communion. You have reached a very special milestone and accomplishment, and I am so proud of you.”
4. “We thank God that you have received the blessed Sacrament of your First Communion. We pray that as you consider the sacrifice that Jesus made for us all, your heart will be filled with thanksgiving to God.”
5. “As you partake of the body and blood of our Lord Jesus, may you abide in Him and He in you. May you follow Him all of your days. Congratulations on receiving the holiest and most important Sacrament of your First Holy Communion.”
6. “I am proud of the wonderful boy you have grown into. I wish you all the best for your holy communion, son.”
7. “Congratulations on your first communion! I know that this is going to be a memorable day for you. I pray that the Lord will continue to bless you every single day of your life.”
8. “You are growing into a beautiful boy; never, ever change yourself for the sake of the world. God bless you as you celebrate your holy communion.”
9. “This is a special moment that you will always carry in your heart, our little one. Blessed be this day!”
10. “Congratulations on your First Holy Communion. May the Lord bless you and grant you all of the world’s happiness and love.”
11. “With the greatest joy, we wish you the best on your First Holy Communion and would like to commend you for your continued spiritual and personal growth.”
12. “May God bless you and guide you as you journey through life. Keep the faith, my dear child. Congratulations on your first Holy Communion.”
13. “Recognize in this bread what hung on the cross, and in this chalice what flowed from His side…whatever was in many and varied ways announced beforehand in the sacrifices of the Old Testament pertains to this one sacrifice which is revealed in the New Testament.” — Saint Augustine
14. “From this day forward, every time you take communion, I pray that the Lord blesses you and you feel the loving embrace of Jesus with you. Today will always be a wonderful reminder of how precious your relationship with Jesus is and how many blessings lay ahead of you.”
15. “Have a wonderful holy communion, and may you grow into a wonderful young man in the future.”
First Communion Wishes For Girls
Below you’ll find a great selection of first communion wishes for girls. Take a look!
1. “Little girl, you are a wonderful person, and today you get to be closer to God. Happy First Communion!”
2. “Today, as you commemorate the love of Jesus for the world through the sacrament of the Holy Communion, I pray that the peace of Christ is always with you. Congratulations!”
3. “Congratulations on your First Communion. I am so proud of you. You are growing into a graceful and Godly young lady. Just as you are blessed with God’s love today, I know that our family is blessed by you every day.”
4. “My darling daughter, you will always have us by your side through everything in life. Best wishes for your holy communion.”
5. “We are praying for you on this day as you receive the sacred Sacrament of your First Holy Communion. We pray that Jesus fills your heart with His love and that it will overflow to those around you. Congratulations on your First Communion!”
6. “We wish that the grace of today’s moment will always follow you and that you learn to grow into a beautiful human being.”
7. “Congratulations, sweetheart, on your first communion. As the body and spirit of the Lord come into your life in this very special way, may you know His love and joy through His blessings every day.”
8. “My beautiful girl, I hope you grow into a wonderful woman and become the pride of our family in the future. Congratulations on your holy communion.”
9. “Sending you love and hugs to cherish on this beautiful day when you receive your First Communion!”
10. “May God continue to shape you into the wonderful girl you are growing into. Sending my warm wishes to you on your holy communion.”
11. “As you receive your first holy communion today, we pray that you will forever be blessed as you continue to trust God and grow in His grace. Congratulations!”
12. “God shines upon you every day, but it feels a bit brighter today with how proud he is of you! You have done so wonderfully, and it has been a blessing to watch you grow up into the bright ray of sunshine that you are. May God bless you and lift you.”
13. “Wishing you a big congratulations on receiving your first communion! May you feel the glow of Jesus Christ and God’s love in your heart forevermore. You are so loved and blessed!”
14. “Blessings to you on your First Communion. Through receiving the body and blood of Jesus Christ for the first time, may you feel your union with Jesus today and every day as you live a life of faith dedicated to Him. By receiving the Eucharist for the rest of your life, you will be one with Jesus and live with Him one day in eternity. Congratulations!”
15. “As you receive your First Communion, know that we continue to pray for you, love you, and be here for you as you journey on your walk with God.”
First Holy Communion Wishes From Parents
If you’re a proud parent whose child is having a first holy communion, here are some heart-touching first communion wishes for your beloved child.
1. “Remember that your parents are extremely proud of you. May God bless you. Congratulations on your first holy communion.”
2. “Our sweet little girl, today you receive your First Communion, May His light and love always shine brightly upon you. Love from your parents.”
3. “Congratulations on your First Holy Communion. I pray that the Lord Jesus will be your sole source of hope and salvation as you continue to walk in the faith.”
4. “As you take your First Communion, may you feel Jesus’ love for you as his precious child. He loves you and cares for you. Congratulations on receiving the holiest and most important Sacrament in your spiritual life.”
5. “May God always be next to you to guide your footsteps towards goodness and purity. We will always love you, your parents!”
6. “Dear Child, May the blessing of lord Jesus be poured on you from this day onward. Best wishes for your First Holy communion.”
7. “Today, you will accept the symbol of God’s love to us all. As you take your First Holy Communion, may you remember to always walk in the will of our Lord. Congratulations!”
8. “Congratulations on receiving your First Communion! May you feel the presence of Jesus with you today as you take communion for the first time. He is with you always. He will never leave you or forsake you. May you grow in your relationship with Him forever and ever.”
9. “My dearest child, congratulations on taking your first holy communion. May you constantly feel the presence of the Lord, and may you grow continually under the grace of God.”
10. “As you take part in the bread of life and the cup of eternal salvation for the first time today, know that you will carry the Lord’s blessings and love with you forever.”
11. “May life bring you a bright future, and the light of the Lord always enlighten you as on this day. You are loved and forever will be by your parents and us, your grandparents.”
12. “Congratulations on your first communion! This is such a huge milestone, and everyone is so proud of you! From this day forward, I pray that you always feel the love of God and Jesus with you and that they bless you on your walk of faith.”
13. “May you constantly feel the love and presence of our dear Lord as you experience His holiness as you take your first holy communion. Congratulations on your first communion.”
14. “We congratulate you, little dear, for commemorating love with our Jesus Christ. We are so happy for you. Congratulations on your first holy communion! May you always experience the grace and the overflowing blessings from the Lord.”
15. “May your life be full of bright smiles like on this Holy day. May you always be as happy and as pure as today!”
Holy Communion Wishes From Grandparents
I also prepared a collection of sweet first communion wishes from grandparents, so check them out!
1. “You are everything we hoped you would be, my precious granddaughter; have a wonderful holy communion.”
2. “Congratulations on your First Communion! I hope you know that you will be filled with both God’s love and your family’s love for all the days to come. You have a special place in this family and in Heaven.”
3. “Best wishes on your First Communion, our dear granddaughter/grandson. May the Lord’s light guide your footsteps along the way and keep you safe from danger and evil. We share this day with you and couldn’t be more proud to be your grandparents!”
4. “On this joyful day of your First Communion, we stand by your side as proud and honored grandparents. Let the Lord’s light enter your heart now and forever!”
5. “Today, you take one step closer to Jesus. You will be forever connected to his love, peace, and blessings. I hope you feel the joy of this closeness as you celebrate your First Communion today.”
6. “With loving thoughts of you as you receive your first Holy Communion today. God bless you always. From: Grandpa and Grandma.”
7. “As you receive your First Communion, embrace the joy that comes from knowing Jesus and the peace that comes from growing in His love.”
8. “Dear Princess, Best wishes for your first holy communion. May Lord bless you and give you all the happiness of this world.”
9.”I pray and hope that you will always be blessed as you continue to trust God. Congratulations on your first holy communion.”
10. “It’s a wonderful day because my little man is attending his first holy communion. Your grandparents are proud of you.”
11. “Your First Communion is a time to celebrate your love for Jesus Christ and the love he has for you, as he died on the cross for our sins. You are fiercely loved and never alone when you have a relationship with Jesus.”
12. “Happy First Holy Communion, you are very special in God’s eyes. Let us pray for you while we share a message of peace.”
13. “Congratulations on your First Holy Communion and becoming part of the one true Church. We pray that God will bless you and draw you nearer to Him today and always.”
14. “May you grow in the light and love that comes from our Lord Jesus Christ. Congratulations on your First Holy Communion day.”
15. “May God’s light guide you, may His words bless you, and may His bread heal you on your First Holy Communion. Wishing you the best of luck on this sacred day.”
First Communion Wishes From Friends And Family
Creating the perfect communion card message for a family member or friend is easier than you think. Just choose one of these first communion wishes!
1. “On your First Communion Day, know that Jesus loves you, and your family and friends do too. We are so proud of you. Happy First Communion!”
2. “May God bless you on your First Holy Communion, and we hope that you are full of happiness, joy, and wonder on this very special spiritual milestone!”
3. “Our sweet nephew, your First Communion is something you will never forget. Embrace this moment and let the Lord’s light in your life!”
4. “Congratulations on your first communion! May you continuously remember the essence of your first communion as you allow Jesus Christ to enter your life. God bless!”
5. “This could be the happiest day of your life because you just committed your life to the Lord. We are so happy for you, dear, and we would like to congratulate you. We wish more blessings for you and happiness for your family.”
6. “Happy First Holy Communion. May you always be strong in your body, mind, and spirit. May God’s love surround you evermore.”
7. “We are happy for you to meet Jesus for the first time. We hope that Faith will keep on growing inside of you and will never leave your sight, even in the darkest moments.”
8. “My dear niece, congratulations on taking this vital step, your First Communion. May the Lord’s light always be with you.”
9. “On this day of your First Holy Communion, may the peace of God rest on you and the joy of the Lord fill your heart. You are now intimately united with Jesus, and we pray that your union with Him grows stronger every day.”
10. “On this very special day, I hope you can feel the light of the Lord shining down upon you. Happy First Communion.”
11. “Welcome to the Church, my friend. Here’s a special message for you: I wish you a fulfilling first holy communion and congratulate you as you celebrate this sacrament.”
12. “Today, as you receive your first holy communion, we hope and pray that the goodness of the Lord be upon you each day. May the Lord bless you always. Congratulations!”
13. “Congratulations as you celebrate your first Holy communion. May you find peace and happiness with Lord Jesus.”
14. “Today is full of big beautiful words, but please remember the following words and hold them close to your heart: God’s love will always be around you. He will never leave you. Congratulations, and may God bless you!”
15. “I’m happy you got to join the Catholic church and celebrate your first holy communion today. Here’s to a wonderful religious life.”
Holy Communion Bible Verses That Can be Used as Wishes
Another great idea is to create a beautiful prayer card, and you can do that with these Bible verses that can be used as first communion wishes. Take a look!
1. “Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.” – Proverbs 13:20
2. “For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.” — 1 Peter 3:18
3. “Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?” — 2 Corinthians 6:14
4. “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes, we are healed.” — Isaiah 53:5
5. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
We’ve reached the end. I hope you enjoyed the article and you liked the first communion wishes I prepared.
Until next time!