February is the right time to share some love, starting with yourself first.
Today’s article brings 80 beautiful February quotes to inspire you to enjoy this sweet and short month.
February is the month of love and romance, and I’m not talking about Valentine’s day only. Did you know that February 13th is celebrated as Self-Love Day?
To celebrate all kinds of love, I’ve prepared motivational love quotes on romance and self-love positive quotes to inspire you to love yourself more.
Not to forget motivational February quotes that will boost your confidence and pump you with courage.
I’ve gathered all the best February quotes from different sources on the web, so let’s start exploring!
Top 10 Most Beautiful February Quotes
February is a special month and these February quotes will make you see its magic.
1. “In February there is everything to hope for and nothing to regret.” — Patience Strong
2. “The February sunshine steeps your boughs and tints the buds and swells the leaves within.” ― William C. Bryant
3. “Though, February is short, it is filled with lots of love and sweet surprises”. ― Charmaine J. Forde
4. “There is always in February some one day, at least, when one smells the yet distant, but surely coming, summer.” — Gertrude Jekyll
5. “February is the uncertain month, neither black nor white but all shades between by turns. Nothing is sure.” ― Gladys Hasty Carrol
6. “If January is the month of change, February is the month of lasting change. January is for dreamers. February is for doers.” — Marc Parent
7. “If you have no winter, the spring would not be so important.” — Anne Bradstreet
8. “February days are a marketing gimmick; love happens every day.” ― Randeep Hooda
9. “Late February days; and now, at last, might you have thought that winter’s woe was past; So fair the sky was and so soft the air.” — William Morris
10. “February is all about love. And the person that deserves your love the most is…you. Love yourself!” — Kirsten Hill
See also: 130 Self-Love Affirmations To Help You Embrace Yourself
Inspirational Quotes About February
Struggling to stay inspired during these cold winter days? These February quotes will ignite your inspiration.
1. “February is the border between winter and spring.” — Terri Guillemets
2. “February is short and very sweet.” — Charmaine J Forde
3. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
5. “While it is February one can taste the full joys of anticipation. Spring stands at the gate with her finger on the latch.” — Patience Strong
6. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” — Carl Bard
7. “February, when the days of winter seem endless and no amount of wistful recollecting can bring back any air of summer.” ― Shirley Jackson
8. “I had it figured out that the reason God made February short a few days was because he knew that by the time people came to the end of it they would die if they had to stand one more blasted day.” ― Katherine Paterson
9. “February makes a bridge and March breaks it.” ― Witts Recreations
10. “February is even better, though, because it lets us study why so many of those resolutions are broken.” — Sendhil Mullainathan
11. “February… Now more than ever one must remind oneself that it is wasteful folly to wish that time would pass, or – as the puritanical old saying used to have it – to kill time until it kills you.” — Joseph Wood Krutch
12. “Today is the first of February, snowy, brilliant, but dripping with the sound of spring wherever the sun lies warm and calling with the heart of spring yonder where the crows are assembling.” — Dallas Lore Sharp
13. “Thick February mists cling heavily to the dead earth and to each leafless tree.” ― Emma Lazarus
14. “A strange amazing day that comes only once every four years. A day of temporal tune up.” — Vera Nazarian
15. “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.” — Joel Osteen
See also: 70 Beautiful May God Bless You Quotes For Your Loved Ones
Motivational February Quotes
Check out these motivational February quotes below.
1. “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” — Michelangelo
2. “February is just plain malicious. It knows your defenses are down.” — Katherine Paterson
3. “Go to the winter woods: listen there, look, watch, and ‘the dead months’ will give you a subtler secret than any you have yet found in the forest.” — William Sharp
4. “No one’s ever achieved financial fitness with a January resolution that’s abandoned by February.” — Suze Orman
5. “You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.” — Mahatma Gandhi
6. “February is merely as long as is needed to pass the time until March.” ― J.R. Stockton
7. “We have to confront ourselves. Do we like what we see in the mirror? And, according to our light, according to our understanding, according to our courage, we will have to say yea or nay – and rise!” — Maya Angelou
8. “Why does February feel like one big Tuesday?” — Todd Stocker
9. “Late February, and the air’s so balmy snowdrops and crocuses might be fooled into early blooming. Then, the inevitable blizzard will come, blighting our harbingers of spring, and the numbed yards will go back undercover.” — Gail Mazur
10. “Do not rely on February . . . The sun in this month begets a headache like an angel slapping you in the face.” — Anne Sexton
11. “The great grey beast February had eaten Harvey Swick alive.” — Clive Barker
12. “A small bird twitters on a leafless spray, across the snow-waste, breaks a gleam of gold. What token can I give my friend today? But February blossoms, pure and cold? Frail gifts from Nature’s half-reluctant hand. I see the signs of spring about the land. These chill snowdrops, fresh from wintry bowers are the forerunners of a world of flowers.” — Sarah Doudney
13. “January cold and desolate; February dripping wet.” — Christina Giorgina Rossetti
14. “February is a suitable month for dying. Everything around is dead, the trees black and frozen so that the appearance of green shoots two months hence seems preposterous, the ground hard and cold, the snow dirty, the winter hateful, hanging on too long.” — Anna Quindlen
15. “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.” — Ralph Blum
See also: 90 New Beginning Quotes To Embrace A New Day And New You
Beautiful February Quotes About Love
February is a month of magical night dates and love poems. Here are some beautiful February quotes on love.
1. “In the coldest February, as in every other month in every other year, the best thing to hold on to in this world is each other.” — Linda Ellerbee
2. “You have such a February face, so full of frost, of storm and cloudiness.” — William Shakespeare
3. “February the month of love?!! No wonder the shortest one in the calendar.” ― Dinesh Kumar Biran
4. “Love isn’t something natural. Rather it requires discipline, concentration, patience, faith, and the overcoming of narcissism. It isn’t a feeling; it is a practice.” — Eric Fromm
5. “Let’s not talk about LOVE in February only, let’s give the other months some LOVE too, let’s spread LOVE every day of the year, and show the world, we really care” ― Charmaine J. Forde
6. “One of the major dangers of being alone in February is the tendency to dwell on past relationships. Whether you’re daydreaming about that ‘one that got away,’ or you’re recalling the fairy tale date you went on last Valentine’s Day, romanticizing the past isn’t helpful – nor accurate.” — Amy Morin
7. “Cold and snowy February does seem slow and trying, very. Still, a month made gay by Cupid never could be wholly stupid.” ― Louise Bennett Weaver
8. “Freezing cold winds, biting chills, and white snow fluffed hills Valentine’s day, oh how gay! Presidents’ Day is coming our way. February, sweet and small, the greatest month of all.” ― Eric Lies
9. “In the best of all possible worlds, February 14 is a pleasant and sentimental opportunity to lavish your partner with attention or move your relationship to the next level.” — Pepper Schwartz
10. “On this Valentine’s Day my hope and wish is that our love will be forever.” — Catherine Pulsifer
11. “February, bending from Heaven. In azure mirth, it kissed the forehead of the Earth and smiled upon the silent sea, and bade the frozen streams be free, and waked to music all their fountains, and breathed upon the frozen mountains.” — Percy Bysshe Shelley
12. “Punch after punch after punch. February is a mean bully. Nothing could be worse – except August.” — Katherine Paterson
13. “The only bubble in the flat champagne of February is Valentine’s Day. It was no accident that our ancestors pinned Valentine’s Day on February’s shirt: he or she lucky enough to have a lover in frigid, antsy February has cause for celebration, indeed.” — Tom Robbins
14. “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” — Vincent van Gogh
15. “While reflecting on past relationships and learning from them can be helpful, February isn’t the best time to try and gain insight.” ― Amy Morin
Uplifting February Quotes On Self Love
If you’re looking for self-compassion quotes to help you fall in love with yourself this February, you’ll find them here.
1. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” — Charles Bukovski
2. “Let from this month onwards your days become happier, fulfilling, purposeful, satisfying & joyful.” — Rajesh Goyal
3. “February is for curmudgeons, whinge-bags, and misanthropes. You can’t begrudge us one month of the year or blame us for being even crabbier, it’s so short. There is nothing good about it, which is why it’s so great.” — Lionel Shriver
4. “I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.” ― Edward Everett Hale
5. “If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.” — Kristin Chenoweth
6. “My life in February becomes amazing, no date, no valentines, no spouse, no bae, just discounted chocolates and me.” — Unknown
7. “It is worth taking the time to stop and contemplate at the beginning of each new month.” — Nadine Locke
8. “February is the month of love because of Valentine’s Day. But self-love is the first and best love. So before you spoil your partner, pamper yourself first. Here is a list of self-love quotes for February. Whether you are single or not, you deserve your love and attention.” — Unknown
9. “Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are.” – Turcois Ominek
10. “I’ve been single for a while, and I have to say, it’s going very well. I think I’m the one.” — Emily Heller
11. “February is the shortest month, so if you’re having a miserable month, try to schedule it for February.” — Lemony Snicket
12. “Being different is a revolving door in your life where secure people enter and insecure exit.” — Shannon L. Alder
See also: 130 Quotes About Being Different To Celebrate Uniqueness
13. “Surely as cometh the Winter, I know there are Spring violets under the snow.” — Robert Henry Newell
14. “Dweezil and I are going on tour with the band probably starting in the middle of February for a month probably playing a few songs from my new record and then I’ll continue on after that tour” – Lisa Loeb
15. “I like being single – I’m always there when I need me.” — Art Leo
See also: 140 Single Quotes For Instagram Celebrating Single Life
February Quotes On Winter Weather
If you’re the type to enjoy cold winter weather, you’ll love these February quotes.
1. “On the wind in February, snowflakes float still. Half inclined to turn to rain, nipping, dripping, chill.” ― Christina Georgina Rossetti
2. “In February’s dark, we watched the stars explode until daybreak.” — Laura Veirs
3. “Even though February was the shortest month of the year, sometimes it seemed like the longest.” ― J.D. Robb
4. “When God was making the months I think February was a mistake, like a burp. There it was, small, dark, and prickly. It had absolutely no redeeming qualities.” ― Shannon Wiersbitzky
5. “February, a form pale-vestured, wildly fair. One of the North Wind’s daughters with icicles in her hair.” ― Edgar Fawcett
6. “The bitter winds in February were sometimes called the First East Winds, but the longing for spring somehow made them seem more piercing.” ― Eiji Yoshikawa
7. “Terrible, dreepy, dark February weather I remember, and the worst, most frightened days of my life.” ― Sebastian Barry
8. “The shortest day has passed, and whatever nastiness of weather we may look forward to in January and February, at least we notice that the days are getting longer.” ― V. Sackville-West
9. “Even winter, the hardest season, the most implacable, dreams, as February creeps on, of the flame that will presently melt it away. Everything tires with time and starts to seek some opposition, to save it from itself.” ― Clive Barker
10. “The day and time itself: late afternoon in early February, was there a moment of the year better suited for despair?” ― Alice McDermott
I hope these February quotes have inspired you to see the magic of this beautiful month.
Until next time!
Read next: Top 170 Lovely March Quotes On The Most Exciting Month