How do you feel about being consistent in what you do? Does it become energy-draining after a while, especially when your progress isn’t as obvious as you’d wish it to be?
Well, I’m sure you’ve seen plenty of different formulas for success, but what is the actual importance of being consistent?
Dear friends, today’s article is dedicated to this crucial element of becoming successful – in fact, I’ve collected 50 best consistency quotes from different online sources to inspire you and keep you motivated!
It’s not easy to stay consistent, but with a little help from my collection, you’ll find your inspiration!
So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get down to business and check it out!
10 Best Consistency Quotes
I’ll start off with my 10 best consistency quotes that will undoubtedly inspire and motivate you:
1. “Consistency paired with self-discipline is crucial to achieving your goals and being successful.” – Brian Tracy
2. “When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.” – Arsene Wenger
3. “Your consistency must outlast the world’s ignorance of who you truly are.” ― Dr. Billy Alsbrooks
4. “Consistency is genuinely improving yourself to become a good match for those with whom you are in relationships while distancing yourself from people when their actions become too toxic.” ― Dexter A. Daniels
5. “Instead of conforming, stay consistent.” ― Scarlet Jei Saoirse
6. “I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows.” – Drew Barrymore
7. “Being consistent in your behavior is a great way to build trust.” ― Germany Kent
8. “Consistency is a key element, without which a leader is incapable of getting respect, success or even developing confidence in others.” – Daniel Transon
9. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
10. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.” ― Anthony Robbins
Inspirational Quotes About Consistency
“The key to success is consistency. And right now, the only way for you to actually take action is to believe in yourself.” – Zak Frazer
If you’ve been searching for inspirational quotes like this on being consistent, be sure to check these out:
1. “If you dwell on statistics, you get shortsighted. If you aim for consistency, the numbers will be there at the end.” – Tom Seaver
2. “Across professions, consistency is a direct product of work ethic.” – Harsha Bhogle
3. “Consistency of performance is essential. You don’t have to be exceptional every week but as a minimum you need to be at a level that, even on a bad day, you get points on the board.” – Sean Dyche
4. “Consistency is the intangible fuel that builds from the lessons learned propelling you to the ultimate unveiling of your life’s purpose.” ― Dexter A. Daniels
5. “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.” – Louis C. K.
6. “When people see commitments are met with consistency, they tend to develop trust. Trust is the key to persuasion.” ― Khalid Imran
7. “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.” – John Maxwell
8. “The secret to winning is constant, consistent management.” – Tom Landry
9. “You cannot be a winner without maturity and consistency.” – Marco Silva
10. “In any team sport, the best teams have consistency and chemistry.” – Roger Staubach
11. “Sooner or later you realize consistency is the key to success. Period.” – Kirsten Hill
12. “Consistency of effort over the long run is everything.” — Angela Duckworth
13. “Leadership can’t be fabricated. If it is fabricated and rehearsed, you can’t fool the guys in the locker room. So when you talk about leadership, it comes with performance. Leadership comes with consistency.” – Junior Seau
Motivational Staying Consistent Quotes
“Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.” – John C. Maxwell
This section of consistency quotes brings you plenty of amazing and motivational quotes. Let’s read them as well:
1. “Goals on the road to achievement cannot be achieved without discipline and consistency.” — Denzel Washington
2. “The secret of success is constancy of purpose.” – Benjamin Disraeli
3. “Part of courage is simple consistency.” – Peggy Noonan
4. “Trust is built with consistency.” – Lincoln Chafee
5. “I don’t have a formula to pass on. I always did it my own way. Even today, I hold my independence close. It’s what’s most precious to me. Passion. Risk. Tenacity. Consistency. This is my professional history.” – Giorgio Armani
6. “Career wise, consistency is one of the keys to longevity. When you are consistent people know what they are going to get, and that’s the foundation for having a long career.” – Jamal Crawford
7. “I’m confident to say that if you want to grow in a profession, consistency is the key… I’m strict about my work goals and training.” – Eliud Kipchoge
8. “People like consistency. Whether it’s a store or a restaurant, they want to come in and see what you are famous for.” – Millard Drexler
9. “It’s not all about talent. It’s about dependability, consistency, and being able to improve. If you work hard and you’re coachable, and you understand what you need to do, you can improve.” – Bill Belichick
10. “We all have to start somewhere, and doing something is better than nothing at all. Start small so you don’t get discouraged and give up. Remember it is all about consistency.” – Khloe Kardashian
11. “Passion pursued with consistency and intention of helpfulness goes so much further and opens doors you cannot imagine.” ― Deeksha Arora
12. “I accumulated small but consistent habits that ultimately led to results that were unimaginable when I started.” – James Clear
13. “Living an authentic life means your thoughts and actions will be consistent, no matter what happens, because they agree with who you are.” ― Vincent H. O’Neil
14. “Consistency must become your lifestyle if you want to become successful.” ― Olawale Daniel
15. “Speed and consistency are far more powerful than perfection.” ― Dax Bamania
Powerful Quotes On Consistency
“Consistency is found in that work whose whole and detail are suitable to the occasion. It arises from circumstance, custom and nature. ” – Vitruvius
Let’s read more powerful consistency quotes over here:
1. “Our children are counting on us to provide two things: consistency and structure. Children need parents who say what they mean, mean what they say, and do what they say they are going to do.” – Barbara Coloroso
2. “One can appear consistent to others only if one lies about one’s true feelings.” ― Marty Rubin
3. “Show me a person who is consistent in his or her undertakings; I will show you somebody who is always on top in every aspect of life. I can guarantee that it will be the same person.” ― Dr. Lucas D. Shallua
4. “An ongoing relationship with God through His Word is essential to the Christian’s consistent victory!” – Beth Moore
5. “Tough is temporary. Your muscles will adapt to anything you challenge them to do consistently.” ― Wallace Miles
6. “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “Consistency is the hallmark of the unimaginative.” ― Oscar Wilde
8. “Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead.” ― Aldous Huxley
9. “Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.” ― Roy T. Bennett
10. “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.” ― E. James Rohn
See also: 220 Best Proverbs About Success To Give You Inspiration
11. “Anyone that has a job that takes them away from home, I think, can understand the difficulties in maintaining consistency, not only with your family and those you love, but with your friends.” – Heath Ledger
12. “Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.” — Maya Angelou
To Wrap It Up
“Do it again and again. Consistency makes the rain drops to create holes in the rock. Whatever is difficult can be done easily with regular attendance, attention and action.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Dear friends, thank you for visiting our page and reading my collection of consistency quotes and quotes about life in general, regarding the significance of being persistent.
There are no shortcuts to success, and oftentimes we feel like it’s time to give up. You work hard every day, but remember – nothing good comes easy!
It takes so much love, patience and consistency as well to succeed in whatever you’re doing.
There’s no such thing as a secret or magical formula – it takes all of the mentioned, and it takes time, too.
I hope my collection has been inspirational and motivational, and that you’ll share it with anyone who might appreciate it!
Stay tuned for more amazing content. Until next time!
Read next: 120 Follow Your Dreams Quotes To Keep You On The Track