You’ve most certainly come to the right place if you’ve been searching for the best chemistry pick up lines, periodic table pick up lines, or basically all things chemistry pick up lines!
That’s right, my fabulous list brings you 70 brilliant ideas so you can impress your crush!
To save you from the hassle of searching the web, I’ve created this list which contains only the very best pick up lines from various online sources!
Are you ready?
10 Wittiest Chemistry Pick Up Lines
1. Let’s go to my place. It’s Boron here…
2. I’m just hypothesizing, but I think that the reaction between you and me would be quite exothermic. Care to plot some data points?
3. Hey baby, would a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
4. My name? It’s Bond. Covalent Bond.
5. Forget hydrogen, you’re my number one element.
6. You look so familiar, did we take a class together? I could have sworn we had chemistry.
7. You must be made of beryllium, gold, and titanium because you’re BeAuTi-ful.
8. Is it cool if I stick to you like glue-cose?
9. So, your lab or my lab?
10. You could be my catalyst because you speed up my reactions.
Awesome Chemistry Pick Up Lines To Impress Them
1. I’m not being cheesy, but you’re the only thing that’s on my periodic table.
2. You’re like an exothermic reaction. You spread hotness everywhere.
3. Honey, we’re a galvanic cell. Can’t you feel the electricity flowing between us?
4. Baby, you must be an alkali metal. One touch and I can tell you’re highly reactive.
5. You must be a good benzene ring because you are pleasantly aromatic.
6. How about we go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
7. According to the Second Law of Thermodynamics, you are supposed to share your hotness with me.
8. You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you’re a total BaBe.
9. Hey, I’ve got my ion you!
10. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
11. Are you made of fluorine, iodine and neon? Because you’re F-I-Ne.
12. I wanted to tell you a joke about chemistry but all the good ones argon!
13. Are you made of copper? Because I can Cu in a relationship with me.
14. Do you want to share some electrons? Maybe we could have a stable relationship.
15. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
16. Is it getting hot in here? Or is it just our bond that is forming?
17. I wish I was adenine… Then I’d be paired with you.
18. I must be magnesium and you must be oxygen, because I light up when I’m with you.
19. You must be made of oxygen and neon… Because you’re the O-Ne.
20. You’re so hot you denature my proteins.
21. Girl, you give my electrons a positive charge.
22. Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?
23. You’re a pretty perfect arrangement of atoms.
24. Are you the acid to my litmus paper? Because every time I meet you I turn bright red.
25. Your PH must be 14 because you’re the most basic need in my life right now.
26. I must be magnesium and you must be oxygen because I light up when I’m with you.
27. I wish your name was Avogadro because then I would already know your number.
28. Scientists recently discovered a rare new element called Beautium, and it looks like you’re made out of it.
29. You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner turned up all the way.
30. I might be a chemistry major, but I’d never bohr you.
31. My favorite attractive force is Van der Waals. Can you feel it? I’ll move closer if you can’t.
32. Are you a triple bond? Because you look like alkynes of fun.
33. You make me hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate.
34. Let’s find our combined volume by displacing the liquid in my waterbed.
35. We have such great chemistry that we should do some biology together.
36. I want to stick to you like cyanoacrylate.
37. You’re sweeter than fructose.
38. You’re hotter than sulfuric acid and sugar, and you smell twice as sweet.
39. If you were an element, you’d be francium because you’re the most attractive.
40. Let’s get married and live a life like monosaccharides – sweetly and simply.
41. Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?
42. Let’s meet up… You bring your beaker, and I’ll bring my stirring rod.
43. Hey girl, did we just share electrons? Because I’m feeling a covalent bond between us.
44. We have a lot in common: we’re both univalent, and we both get wet when we dissolve.
45. I bet we have a lot in common, especially since we both love carbon.
46. You must be carbon because you’re so critical to me.
47. You and me, we’re like carbon and nitrogen: we make a great team!
48. If we were both electrons, I’d spin around you.
49. My bond length might be short, but it can still give you some electron density.
50. You’re my lithium, baby.
51. We must have an ionic bond because it’s difficult to break.
52. No matter what element you are, you will always be my sodium.
53. You and I are meant to be together like sodium and chloride.
54. Do you have 11 protons? Cause you’re sodium fine.
55. Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
56. We should definitely do it on the table periodically!
57. I don’t know how you do it, but you really know how to make my atomic number rise.
58. Like a mole of suns, my heart burns for you.
59. I am like a proton and you are an electron. And it is said that unlike charges attract.
60. Your jokes are sodium funny!
Wrapping It Up
That was pretty impressive, right?
Thanks for checking out my collection of 70 chemistry pick up lines!
Until next time!