There are so many fabulous quotes to be found on the web.
Sites such as Goodreads and BrainyQuote, for instance, offer us plenty of motivational quotes about life, love quotes, happiness quotes, and various positive vibes quotes to provide us with a daily dose of inspiration.
This article will focus on street quotes that will cover the beauty of the streets as well as teach you some important life lessons.
My collection contains only the best street quotations I could find online. I hope you’ll like them!
10 Best Street Quotes
1. “At any street corner, the feeling of absurdity can strike any man in the face.” — Albert Camus
2. “I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things… I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.” — Leo Buscaglia
3. “The magic of the street is the mingling of the errand and the epiphany.” — Rebecca Solnit
4. “Every path, every street in the world is your walking meditation path.” — Nhat Hanh
5. “Easy street is a blind alley.” — Wilson Mizner
6. “All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. Great works are often born on a street corner or in a restaurant’s revolving door.” — Albert Camus
7. “Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.” — Zig Ziglar
8. “There’s nothing I value more than the closeness of friends and family, a smile as I pass someone on the street.” — Willie Stargell
9. “Understanding is a two-way street.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “What is a street? It is where the living weep, where the dead go off in silence to their peace.” — William Saroyan
Street Life Quotes
1. “Real life and art happen on the street, not inside a building.” — Unknown
2. “There are no rules out in the street. And if you’re a nice guy, you’ll wake up in a hospital.” — Matt Serra
3. “On the streets, unrequited love and death go together almost as often as in Shakespeare.” — Scott Turow
4. “When you work at street level, you never know who’s going to walk through your door.” — John Grisham
5. “The street is full of humiliations to the proud.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “I love the idea of the street vibe, having folks together, out in the street at midnight.” — Sean Paul
7. “If you enjoy wandering freely in the empty and quiet streets at night, indoor spaces will only be a prison for you!” — Unknown
8. “Hip-hop is the streets. Hip-hop is a couple of elements that it comes from back in the days… that feel of music with urgency that speaks to you. It speaks to your livelihood, and it’s not compromised. It’s blunt.” — Nas
9. “In the street, the gaze of desire is furtive or menacing.” — Mason Cooley
10. “The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers.” — Man Ray
Street Quotes About Life
1. “Respect is a one-way street, it goes from bottom to top.” — Kamran Niazi
2. “There’s something about arriving in new cities, wandering empty streets with no destination. I will never lose the love for the arriving, but I’m born to leave.” — Unknown
3. “The buzz of the city is what inspires street art.” — Unknown
4. “Standing on a street corner waiting for no one is power.” — Gregory Corso
5. “A dead end can never be a one-way street; you can always turn around and take another road.” — Bo Bennett
6. “If you’re going down the street and you’re going the wrong way, remember – God permits U-turns.” — Suze Orman
7. “It sounded as if the streets were running, and then the streets stood still.” — Emily Dickinson
8. “We didn’t do it just by gambling and chasing paper profits on Wall Street. We built this country by making things, by producing goods we could sell.” — Barack Obama
9. “I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfill our destiny, but our fate is sealed.” — Paulo Coelho
10. “The streets of hell are paved with good intentions.” — Shania Twain
Mehmet Murat ildan Quotes About Street
1. “If a street has a spirit, no matter how narrow it is, we can breathe comfortably over there.” — Mehmet Murat ildan
2. “The streets have two spirits: One is its own spirit, and the other spirit is all the living creatures living in the street!” — Mehmet Murat ildan
3. “If you walk into an ordinary street and talk to ordinary people on an ordinary day, your day turns into an extraordinary day when you realize how extraordinary those people actually are!” — Mehmet Murat ildan
4. “A street full of shadows will teach you what life is much better than the street full of lights!” — Mehmet Murat ildan
5. “Silent streets have many things to say.” — Mehmet Murat ildan
Wrapping It Up
I hope you enjoyed reading my collection of street quotes.
Feel free to share it with your friends and family, and be sure to tell us in the comments section below which one of these street quotations is your favorite.
Until next time!