It’s going to get blood-curdling with these Friday The 13th quotes!
Friday the 13th movie is a timeless classic and one of the best horror movies ever made. And this is coming from a true horror movie addict!
I rewatched the movie and wrote down all the memorable lines, so you don’t have to! Here it is, a collection of the best Friday The 13th quotes that will get you shaking to the bone!
1. “Jason, say ‘Hi’ to Mommy … In hell.” — Whitney Miller
2. “I’m the messenger of God. You’re doomed if you stay here! This place is cursed. Cursed! It’s got a death curse.” — Crazy Ralph
3. “Kill her, Mommy! Kill her! Don’t let her get away, Mommy! Don’t let her live!…I won’t, Jason. I won’t!” — Mrs Voorhees
4. “Look, you don’t understand. There is a maniac trying to kill us.” — Rennie Wickham
5. “Come, dear. It’ll be easier for you than it was for Jason.” — Mrs Voorhees
6. “Ned: He neglected to mention that downtown they call this place Camp Blood.
Marcie: Next, they’re going to tell us there are poisonous snakes in the outhouse and crocodiles in the lake.
Jack: The crocodiles are in the cabin.”
7. “Clay Miller: It’s my sister. She came up around here with some friends and… she’s gone missing.
Old Lady: “She ain’t missing. She’s dead.”
8. “Tierney: We keep statistics. We have more accidents, more rapes, more robberies, more homicides, more of everything when there’s a full moon. It upsets people. Makes them nuts.
Steve Christy: You’re making a science out of coincidence.”
9. “There’s a legend around here. A killer buried, but NOT dead. A curse on Crystal Lake, a death curse. Jason Voorhees’ curse. They say he died as a boy, but he keeps coming back. Few have seen him and lived. Some have even tried to stop him. NO ONE can.” — Narrator
10. “It’s not bad enough to have Friday the 13th, we’ve gotta have a full moon too.” — Sgt. Tierney
11. “You’re going to Camp Blood, ain’t ya? You’ll never come back again. It’s got a death curse!” — Crazy Ralph
12. “Walking corpses are not real.” — Charles McCulloch
13. “I told the others, they didn’t believe me. You’re all doomed. You’re all doomed.” — Crazy Ralph
14. “Alice: Who are you?
Mrs. Voorhees: Why I’m… I’m Mrs. Voorhees, an old friend of the Christy’s.”
15. “She can’t hide; no place to hide.” — Mrs Voorhees
16. “ If this is a joke, I’m gonna brain ’em!” — Bill
17. “You let him drown! You never paid any attention. Look what you did to him. Look what you did to him!” — Mrs Voorhees
18. “Jason: [in flashback] Help me! Help! Help, Mommy! Help! Help, Mommy! Mommy, help!
Mrs. Voorhees: I am, Jason. I am.”
19. “You’re dead meat, slime bag!” — Street Urchin
20. “You see, Jason was my son, and today is his birthday.” — Mrs Voorhees
21. “Did you know a young boy drowned the year before those two others were killed? The counselors weren’t paying any attention… They were making love while that young boy drowned. His name was Jason. I was working the day that it happened. Preparing meals… here. I was the cook. Jason should’ve been watched. Every minute. He was… he wasn’t a very good swimmer. We can go now, dear.” — Mrs Voorhees
22. “People go missing around here, they’re gone for good. Outsiders come, they don’t know where to walk. They bring trouble. We just want to be left alone. And so does he.” — Old Lady
23. “Are you gonna help me or scare me to death? If you do that again, I’ll tack you up to the wall to dry.” — Brenda
24. “Alice: I can’t sleep if there’s a snake in here!
Bill: I can’t kill it until it comes out.
Alice: Well, call him!
Bill: How do you call a snake?”
25. “Oh, my Lord! So young. So pretty. Oh, what monster could have done this?” — Mrs Voorhees
26. “What hath God wrought?” — Brenda
27. “You kids keep your noses clean, you understand? You’ll be hearing from me if you don’t! We ain’t gonna stand for any weirdness out here!” — Officer Dorf
28. “Yeah I had this dream about five or six times when I’m in a thunderstorm. And it’s raining really hard, it sounds like pebbles when it hits the ground. I can hear it! I try to block out the sound with my hands only it doesn’t work, the sound keeps getting louder and louder. And then the rain turns to blood, and it washes away in little rivers, and then the sound stops.” — Marcie
29. “When I looked into that mirror, I knew I’d always be ugly. I said, ‘Lizzy, you’ll always be plain.’” — Marcie
30. “Dumb kids. Know-it-alls. Just like my niece, heads fulla rocks.” — The Truck Driver
31. “Did Christy ever tell you ’bout the two kids murdered in ’58? Boy drowning in ’57? Buncha fires. Nobody knows who did any of ’em. In 1962, they was gonna open up… the water was bad. Christy’ll end up just like his folks, crazy and broke. He’s been up there a year fixin’ up that place. He musta dropped 25 thousand dollars, and for what? Ask anybody, quit.” — The Truck Driver
32. “Guess I always wanted to work with children. I hate when people call ’em kids. Sounds like little goats. But when you’ve had a dream as long as I have, you’ll do anything.” — Annie
33. “Do you know how many lakes are probably called Crystal Lake? It’s like Crystal Geyser, Crystal Water. Go to a supermarket. Every single bottled water is named “Crystal” something.” — Richie
34. “Jack: Come on. I love you.
Marcie: But what about Ned?
Jack: I don’t love Ned.”
35. “Oh, God, this place! Steve should never have opened this place again, there’s been too much trouble here!” — Mrs Voorhees
36. “Alice: The boy. Is he dead, too?
Alice: The boy. Jason.
Alice: In the lake, the one… the one who attacked me. The one who pulled me underneath the water.
Tierney: Ma’am, we didn’t find any boy.
Alice: But… then he’s still there.”
37. “Ned: If you were a flavor of ice cream, what would it be?
Marcie: Rocky road.”
38. “In my next life, I wanna come back as one of the buttons on the a*s pocket of her jeans shorts.” — Chewie
39. “Wade: Why would you eat my leg, man? I can teach you how to fish; just go fishing.
Richie: I don’t eat fish.”
40. “You know, you’re beautiful when you’re angry, sweetheart.” — Ned
41. “The Truck Driver: Quit. Quit now.
Annie: Quit? Why would I wanna quit?
The Truck Driver: Camp Crystal Lake is jinxed.”
42. “Every time that loony gets drunk, he gets his “calling”. Then I spend a whole morning in court, while he gets a week in jail.” — Officer Dorf
43. “Brenda: Ah hum, hey… I know what we can do. We’re gonna play Monopoly…
Alice: I hate Monopoly!
Brenda: Not the way I play it , you don’t.
Brenda: We’re going to play Strip Monopoly. I’ll be the shoe.”
44. “Dammit, Ralph, get outta here! Go on, get! Leave people alone!” — The Truck Driver
45. “I’ve been afraid of storms ever since I was a little kid.” — Marcie
46. “Annie: Excuse me. How far is Camp Crystal Lake from here?
Trudy: What is it, Enos? About 20 miles?
The Truck Driver: About that.
Operator: Camp Blood? They’re opening that place again?”
47. “Officer Dorf: I’m looking for somebody.
Ned: Now, who’s that?
Officer Dorf: Guy named Ralph. Town crazy.
Ned: Well, there’s no crazy people around here!”
48. “Alice: Is it dead?
Ned: Either that or it’s got a very short clone.
Marcie: Well, at least we know what’s for dinner.”
49. “Uh, we’ll give him a handicap:: he can keep his boots on; everything else goes. Now it’s easy: instead of paying rent, you pay clothes. Bill can be Banker… Unless, of course he’s chicken.” — Brenda
50. “I call it my shower dream.” — Marcie
That was a hair-raising read, wasn’t it?
I hope you like my collection of Friday The 13th quotes. See you soon…and stay away from lakes!