If you’re a true beer lover, you’ll be excited to learn that you’ve just discovered the most exciting collection of beer captions!
If you want to share your favorite beer pics but you feel like something’s missing, this article will definitely help you find an awesome caption to match it!
Since I’ve gathered only the best caption ideas from different online sources, you’ll find perfect captions in seconds.
Let’s check out my un-beer-lievably good collection!
10 Best Beer Captions
I’ll kick things off with my top 10 beer captions:
1. Why be salty when you can be malty?
2. Beer we go.
3. Here is my six-pack for the weekend, how about you?
4. Felt crafty, might delete later.
5. I want someone to look at me the way I look at this pint of beer.
6. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
7. Hippity hoppity.
8. Life is brewtiful.
9. Don’t stop beer-lievin’.
10. Friends bring happiness into your life, but best friends bring beer!
Beer Captions For Instagram
Need awesome beer captions for your next Insta post? Say no more:
1. Oh, hoppy day!
2. Soup of the day: beer.
3. Oh my beer!
4. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy beer, and that’s kind of the same thing.
5. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. When life is a bit**, beer is a must.
6. Full hop alchemist.
7. Rich in taste. Rich in quality.
8. Save the ales.
9. Made from the finest malt.
10. Things are about to go beer-serk.
11. A divine blend of malt and flavors.
12. B.E.E.R = Brew. Enjoy. Empty. Repeat.
13. A drink a day keeps reality at bay.
14. The best beers are the ones we drink with friends.
15. You just can’t have one beer.
16. A brew that everyone cherishes.
17. A beer for you and everyone around you.
18. Crafted to perfection.
19. Every gentleman’s favorite.
20. Have you tasted the finest beer yet?
21. For that royal taste.
22. Keep calm and drink beer.
23. Grab your beer bottle right away.
24. My day is a little hazy after two IPAs.
25. So many blends to choose from.
26. Stout, stout, let it all out!
27. Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world.
28. This is what I mean when I say I’m a crafty person.
29. If only you could smell freshly brewed beer through your screen…
30. Working on my six-pack!
Beer Puns Captions
Feeling hoppy? Check out these marvelous beer puns:
1. You make my heart malt.
2. Who let the dogs stout?
3. Love is ale we need.
4. Love brew very much, beer.
5. I must have had deja brew.
6. I’m in my hoppy place right now.
7. Nothing compares to brew.
8. I wish you were beer.
9. Is that the yeast you can do?
10. Santa’s rein-beer.
11. I love you beerly.
12. That makes you lager than life.
13. To beer, or not to beer, that is a silly question.
14. You better beer-lieve we went to a brewery.
15. To beer, or not to beer. That is the question.
16. Without you, life would be unbeerable.
17. Beer makes me hoppy.
18. Don’t worry, be hoppy.
19. Each new ale I try is un-beer-lievable.
20. Ale beer there in a minute.
21. Hey there hops stuff.
22. Feelin’ hoppy about this situation.
23. Light beer is a hop-tical illusion.
24. I had to take some Pils to help me sleep.
25. Beer a good friend to your younger brother.
26. To beer a master, you will need to practice for 1,000 hours.
27. The older you grow, the weiser you become.
28. She likes pub-licity a lot.
29. Should we walk or take a booze home?
30. I’m growing a beer-d.
Funny Beer Captions
If you’ve been searching for hilarious beer captions to make everyone giggle, be sure to check these out:
1. Now watch as I make this drink disa-beer!
2. Light beer is proof that the devil really is here on earth!
3. What happens when you drink more beer? – It starts to taste like love.
4. What are his superpowers? – He makes beer disappear fast.
5. This beer tastes like I’m not going to work tomorrow.
6. Don’t think of it like a beer. Think of it like a wheat smoothie.
7. She: I would like to make something special for you tonight, just say it, and it will be done. He: Can you make beer? It is very special to me.
8. He was a wise man who invented beer.
9. Friends don’t let friends go thirsty.
10. Just trying to seize the hop-portunity.
11. I’m just here for the pretzels.
12. Beer is made from hops. Hops are plants. Therefore, beer is a salad.
13. Beer is not the answer. Beer is the question. Yes is the answer.
14. What did the DJ say? – If you hold a bottle of beer close to your ear and listen keenly, you can hear a weekend coming.
15. What kind of beer does a vampire drink? – Bloodweiser.
16. Drinking beer with a philosopher… makes you nothing Budweiser.
17. Beer is like the Sun… It rises in the yeast and sets in the waist.
18. My friend thinks drinking beer makes him more intelligent. I don’t think that makes my Budweiser.
19. Beer is the greatest beverage on earth. That’s my pint of view, anyway.
20. Life, liberty and the pursuit of hoppiness.
21. Did you know that Prophet Moses invented beer? – Hebrew.
22. If I poured root beer into a square glass, would I just have beer?
23. Sorry I can’t come, today is a really booze-y day!
24. Beer is always good for what ales you.
25. Happy Beer-thday!
26. Why do they never serve beer at a math party? – Because you can’t drink and derive!
27. When God said “Let there be light”, he was not talking about beer.
28. We don’t drink light beer, drive Smart cars, or admit to knowing the names of more than about five or six colors. And we don’t wax our chests, ever.
29. My first pastoral letter is gonna be a condemnation of light beer and instant mashed potatoes — I hate those two things.
30. What is a pint’s favorite month? – Novembeer!
Beer Drinking Captions
Looking for beer captions that will perfectly describe your favorite pastime? Take a look at these beer drinking captions as well:
1. It’s beer time!
2. Life is too short to drink bad beer.
3. I got 99 problems and beer solves every one of them.
4. Hello? Is it beer you’re looking for?
5. Friends don’t let friends drink alone.
6. I just rescued some beer. It was trapped in a bottle.
7. Live every hour like it’s happy hour!
8. Drink triple, see double, act single.
9. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
10. Did I tell you I’m like light beer? I taste great but I’m less filling.
11. Hydrate responsibly!
12. Friends don’t let friends drink light beer!
13. Without beer, life would be a mistake.
14. Save water, drink more beer, and save the environment.
15. What do you call a fancy beer maker? – A Beer-ista.
16. What is the similarity between a beer and a kangaroo? – They’re both hoppy.
17. Kids drink beer. Real men go for pitchers.
18. Cheers to many more years (and many more beers)!
19. How do you know a man is thinking about his future? – He buys two cases of beer instead of one.
20. Finishing the race is optional – finishing your beer is not.
21. Chill for best results.
22. I worked hard all week to put beer on this table.
23. It’s strange how eight glasses of water a day seems impossible, but eight beers is so damn easy!
24. Beer is golden, so I’m already an Olympian, right?
25. Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer.
26. Beer is the answer, but I don’t remember the question.
27. Religions change, but beer and wine remain.
28. Life, alas, is very dreary. Up with the glass! Down with the beer!
29. Fermentation and civilization are inseparable.
30. Beer will always have a definite role in the diet of an individual and can be considered a cog in the wheel of nutritional foods.
Beer Captions For Your Beer Drinking Pics
Got awesome beer drinking pics, but need cool beer captions to make them pop? Here you go:
1. Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; and whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
2. Beer… a high and mighty liquor.
3. Beer is an improvement on water itself.
4. Apparently beer contains female hormones. After you drink enough, you can neither drive nor shut the hell up!
5. Beer is the center of everything. Everything revolves around beer. When you drink beer, everything revolves. Therefore beer is the center of everything.
6. Beer, if drunk in moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health.
7. Beer may cause you to digress – and lead a happier life.
8. So when the devil says to you, ‘Do not drink,’ answer him: ‘I will drink, and right freely, just because you tell me not to.’ One must always do what Satan forbids.
9. Brewers enjoy working to make beer as much as drinking beer instead of working.
10. A bottle of beer contains more philosophy than all the books in the world.
11. A meal of bread, cheese and beer constitutes the perfect food.
12. Fermentation may have been a better invention than fire.
13. Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!
14. A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it’s better to be thoroughly sure.
15. From man’s sweat and God’s love, beer came into the world.
16. I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts and beer.
17. I’ve only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror.
18. I’ve always believed that paradise will have my favorite beer on tap.
19. I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.
20. I work until beer o’clock.
21. In a study, scientists report that drinking beer can be good for the liver. I’m sorry, did I say ‘scientists’? I meant Irish people.
22. Most people hate the taste of beer to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.
23. Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer’s day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented.
24. Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had beer and hot dogs.
25. There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says ‘Good people drink good beer’.
26. There is more to life than beer alone, but beer makes those other things even better.
27. You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline – it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.
28. If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.
29. Nothing ever tasted better than a cold beer on a beautiful afternoon with nothing to look forward to than more of the same.
30. Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer.
Brilliant Beer Captions
These brilliant beer captions will definitely amaze you:
1. Beer speaks. People mumble.
2. Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.
3. There is no such thing as a bad beer. It’s that some taste better than others.
4. You from within our glasses, you lusty golden brew, whoever imbibes takes fire from you. The young and the old sing your praises. Here’s to beer, here’s to cheer, here’s to beer.
5. There is nothing for a case of nerves like a case of beer.
6. I am not addicted to beer… It’s addicted to me.
7. Beer’s intellectual. What a shame so many idiots drink it.
8. They say the only people who tell the truth are drunkards and children. Guess which one I am.
9. Oh, this beer here is cold, cold and hop-bitter, no point coming up for air, gulp, till it’s all-hahhhh.
10. This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption… Beer!
11. Drinking beer doesn’t make you fat, it makes you lean… against bars, tables, chairs and poles.
12. Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.
13. A man who lies about beer makes enemies.
14. Isn’t beer the holy libation of sincerity? The potion that dispels all hypocrisy, any charade of fine manners?
15. I once heard someone say that the concept of moderation seems a little extreme, and tonight… I agree.
16. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed by the facts.
17. “I think I need a drink.” – Almost everybody does, only they don’t know it.
18. First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.
19. Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.
20. Drinking is fun! It makes me feel horrible and sexy!
21. Research consistently shows that the risks to health outweigh the benefits of drinking alcohol. My argument is that the benefits to my mental health justify the risks.
22. Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.
23. That’s the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens, you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens, you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens, you drink to make something happen.
24. Writer’s block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they can have an excuse to drink alcohol.
25. The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
26. I don’t have a drinking problem except when I can’t get a drink.
27. Here’s to alcohol, the rose-colored glasses of life.
28. Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
29. 99% of all problems can be solved by money — and for the other 1% there’s alcohol.
30. Drinking before 10 am makes you a pirate, not an alcoholic.
Sassy Beer Captions
If you’re looking for sassy beer captions, take a look at these:
1. No working during drinking hours.
2. Of Coors, I love you.
3. Our friendship is more like a sisterhood at this pint.
4. I’m in my hoppy place right now.
5. What’s drinking? A mere pause from thinking!
6. There’s nothing wrong with sobriety in moderation.
7. Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.
8. If I had to live my life over, I’d live over a saloon.
9. War and drink are the two things man is never too poor to buy.
10. Alcohol gives you infinite patience for stupidity.
11. Drink because you are happy, but never because you are miserable.
12. I drink when I have occasion… and sometimes when I have no occasion.
13. There are two kinds of people I don’t trust: people who don’t drink and people who collect stickers.
14. I try to convince myself that it’s the alcohol talking. But alcohol can’t talk. It just sits there. It can’t even get itself out of the bottle.
15. I think the warning labels on alcoholic beverages are too bland. They should be more vivid. Here is one I would suggest: “Alcohol will turn you into the same asshole your father was.”
16. The first glass is for me, the second for my friends, the third for good humor, and the fourth for my enemies.
17. Alcohol provides the only true escape, that’s why it still remains in such high demand.
18. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
19. Drink today, and drown all sorrow. You shall perhaps not do it tomorrow; best while you have it use your breath. There is no drinking after death.
20. When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
Find top alcohol captions for your cool beer pictures and selfies over here:
1. According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution.
2. After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally, you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in this world.
3. One can drink too much, but one never drinks enough.
4. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don’t drink too much. Then again, don’t drink too little.
5. I distrust camels and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.
6. Drink washes off the daub and discovers the man.
7. I went out with a guy who once told me I didn’t need to drink to make myself more fun to be around. I told him, I’m drinking so that you’re more fun to be around.
8. Drinking makes uninteresting people matter less, and late at night, matter not at all.
9. Drinking makes you happy with your body the way it is.
10. I feel bad for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.
11. He that drinks fast, pays slow.
12. Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.
13. Drinking makes such fools of people, and people are such fools to begin with, that it’s compounding a felony.
14. My friends speak of my drinking…. but they know not of my thirst.
15. I enjoy long romantic walks toward the bar.
16. I’m in need of liquid therapy.
17. They said, ‘Take a pitcher, it’ll last longer,’ so we did.
18. Looks like you have a lot on your mind. Wanna drink about it?
19. Alcohol won’t solve your problems. Then again, neither will milk.
20. Don’t even ask, just pour me a drink.
21. I finally quit drinking for good. Now I drink for evil.
22. Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.
23. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, point us to the nearest bar.
24. And then beer said, “Put that on Facebook, it’s hilarious.” But the beer was wrong. So very wrong.
25. That’s what I do. I drink and I know things.
26. Always buy a bigger bottle than you think you’ll need. Better to be safe than sober.
27. Alcohol – the best “night-time, speech slurring, headache creating, dehydration having, drink spilling, charm killing, so you think you can dance” medicine.
28. A man’s true character comes out when he’s drunk.
29. Alcohol: some of the best times you’ll never remember.
30. Beer will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no beer.
Fabulous Beer Captions
To be honest, beer is something else. Probably the drink of the gods.
Find fabulous beer captions that can be used as beer quotes as well here:
1. Cheers to pour decisions!
2. Life is not a fairytale. If you lose your shoe at midnight, you’re drunk.
3. Alcohol is the liquid version of Photoshop.
4. An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
5. Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did except you.
6. I hope to arrive to my death late, in love, and a little drunk.
7. You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
8. Beer’s intellectual. What a shame so many idiots drink it.
9. It takes only one drink to get me drunk… the trouble is, I can’t remember if it’s the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
10. Always do sober what you said you’d do when you were drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
11. Time is never wasted when you’re wasted all the time.
12. Alcohol removes inhibitions – like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: “Now bring on that damn cat!”
13. Drunken men give some of the best pep talks.
14. The problem with some people is that when they aren’t drunk, they’re sober.
15. Some people are extroverts only when they are drunk.
16. Maybe some folks are alcoholics and others are just voluntary drunks. Maybe some folks drink due to body chemistry and others due to their lazy characters. Maybe some have drinking problems, while others have enough problems to drink.
17. The mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
18. For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication.
19. A drunk man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts.
20. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.
21. Let there be beer.
22. They consume great quantities of beer.
23. I want someone to look at me the way I look at this flight of beer.
24. Watch me sip, watch me lay lay.
25. Ale hello there, beer.
26. I gotta take a pilsner light.
27. Beer, lime & sunshine.
28. Thank you from the bottom of my glass.
29. Beer doesn’t complain, beer listens to you.
30. A quart of ale is a dish for a king.
Short Beer Captions
My collection ends with these short beer captions for your Instagram posts or other social media posts. Enjoy!
1. Sip happens!
2. You can’t sip with us.
3. It’s thirsty Thursday.
4. Sip, sip hooray!
5. I’ll drink to that!
6. I followed my heart & it led me to beer.
7. Sippin’ and chillin’.
8. You are so bottlefull to me.
9. Friends are therapists you can drink with.
10. Beer + “Watch this!” = 911.
To Wrap It Up
That’s all, folks!
I hope you enjoyed my collection of 280 beer captions and beer Instagram captions!
If you like this post, feel free to save it and share it on social media with your fellow beer lovers!
Stay tuned for more awesome content.
Cheers! (and drink responsibly 🙂 )