Are you searching for the best pick-up lines to use as flirty conversation starters and tinder openers?
Then this ultimate collection of the best alphabet pick up lines anywhere on the web is exactly what you need!
When starting a conversation on Tinder, the last thing you want is to use a corny tinder pick-up line or dirty pick-up line that’s offensive or gross. Tinder is full of these (been there, seen that).
To help you choose the best possible chat-up line that will serve as a great ice breaker, I’ve put together this collection of the best letters alphabet pick-up lines I could find online.
I’ve checked dozens of memes and even searched Tik Tok to find loads of pick-up lines that are absolutely hilarious. Check them out!
Top 10 Alphabet Pick-Up Line Ideas
I’ll start off with the ten best alphabet pick-up lines that are unforgettable. Take a look!
1. Alphabet starts with ABC, but our love starts with U and Me.
2. If I were a letter in the alphabet, I’d be a Q, Because I always want to be next to U.
3. I don’t ever want to be an adjective. [Why?] Because I don’t want to modify U.
4. Thanks to whoever designed the QWERTY keyboard for putting U and I together.
5. U and I together equals a bright future. Will you be mine?
6. Your name starts with A, but you are my Z because there is nothing after you.
7. Are you the Alphabet? Because you are my A-Z!.
8. I feel weak. [Why?] I have a deficiency of vitamin U.
9. Hey girl, are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you are CuTe.
10. There are 21 letters of the alphabet. Sorry, I forgot u, r, a, q, t.
Cheesy Alphabet Pick-Up Lines
If you’re searching for a cheesy pick-up line to help you pull that cutie you’ve been checking out, here are some ideas you’ll love.
1. If you were two letters of the alphabet, you would be Q T.
2. You must be made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon because you are F-I-Ne.
3. Know what’s on the menu? Me-n-u.
4. I know the difference between U and I. But, please don’t ask for the difference.
5. Girl, are you the alphabet? Because all I can think and write about is you.
6. Honestly, we should just cancel the alphabet, in general. There’s no need for segregation because I think U and I should be together.
7. If I could rearrange the alphabet…I’d leave it as it is. Some things are already at their best, that’s why I want you the way that you are.
8. I hear you’re good at algebra. Will you replace my ex without asking why?
9. I’m very good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet, but… I’d like to get to know U better
10. Are you the alphabet? Because you make up every written word in my world.
11. Wanna hear me do the alphabet? A B C D E F G R U D T F with me?
12. Boy: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together. Girl: But N and O are exactly where they should be. (a comeback you didn’t expect)
13. There are 20 letters in the alphabet right? Girl: I saw that one on Tumblr. (another hilarious comeback)
14. I would like to end this sentence with a proposition.
15. If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA-Helicase, because then I could unzip your genes.
Funny Alphabet Pick-Up Lines
Everybody loves funny people! Show off your witty sense of humor using one of these hilarious alphabet pick-up lines.
1. My life is the alphabet. Without U, it’s incomplete.
2. If I had a choice of making a compound, I’d make Uranium Iodine, so I could put U and I together.
3. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would probably leave it how it is bc none of this matters, and life is meaningless.
4. Only eight letters in the alphabet matter to me. U R A Q T, U N I.
5. Damn! I was wrong. [But why?] I thought happiness started with H, but it actually starts with U!
6. Do you like Nintendo? Cuz Wii would look good together.
7. If I could rearrange the alphabet. I’d put U and I a few letters apart. We still need our personal space.
8. I thought I knew every alphabet letter. But tonight. I realized that I never knew U.
9. Are you Full of Beryllium, Gold, and Titanium? Because you are BE-AU-TI-FULL!
10. If I could choose any letter in the alphabet, I would choose “U”.
11. It will be a habitual action for me to offer you a simple present.
12. Hi, my name is Chance. Do I have one?
13. Are you a Netflix subscription? Because I’d be with you no matter the price.
14. Have you got any raisins? How about a date?
15. Hey, I heard you stole three letters from the alphabet… Can’t you just give them back u q t?
What do you think? Aren’t these alphabet pick-up lines awesome?
I hope you liked the article and found your perfect pick-up line. I hope to see you again.
Until next time!