Sashimi Instagram captions are a great way to honor this traditional oriental dish with significant historical and cultural value.
It is a natural meal that always delivers a spectacular gastronomic experience and plenty of culinary pleasure to people around the world.
For others, however, it is an unusual meal that is difficult to get used to.
Regardless of which category you’re in, once you try sashimi for the first time, you will never forget its rich flavor. Sashimi’s unforgettable taste will stay with you for the rest of your life!
For those of you who have succumbed to the enchantment of sushi, this collection of the best sashimi captions and quotes is sure to come in handy.
For every single sashimi lover out there, I hope you enjoy this list of the best sashimi Instagram captions!
Top 30 Sashimi Instagram Captions
These are the top thirty sashimi Instagram caption ideas. You can use to describe your sashimi experience with all your homies on social media!
1. Hearts of Sashimi were created with the notion that the different flavors and textures in each ingredient make for a delicious meal.
2. A plate of happiness is here!
3. An experience I will cherish forever.
4. Behold the power of fish and rice!
5. Best Couple: Sashimi and Wasabi!
6. Brimming with the energy of the sea.
7. Bring it on, wasabi!
8. Check out the rice-to-filling ratio. That’s love right there!
9. Comes in small portions that are both delicious and exquisitely formed.
10. Fresh, simple, yet complex. The sashimi salad sushi roll. Gin-soaked orange slices optional.
11. Definitely would eat an entire platter without any regrets until my stomach starts making me regret it.
12. Every day is sashimi day!
13. Extremely allergic to sashimi! Every time I eat more than a hundred, I throw up.
14. Feast your eyes upon these gems from the sea!
15. Feel the rush of ocean umami!
16. Give it to me raw and wiggling!
17. How about we talk business over sashimi?
18. I don’t think I’ve seen anything more regal in my entire life.
19. I’ve always known that sashimi was all I needed.
20. You make miso happy!
21. If you ate sashimi, but you didn’t post it online, then did you even actually eat it?
22. It’s always sashimi o’clock!
23. It’s definitely okay to splurge when it comes to sashimi time!
24.You only need a little bit of filling to make it tasty, too much filling and the whole sashimi roll falls apart.
25. The sashimi of summer.
26. Sashimi to keep you alive in this ice-cold summer.
27.Fresh, bright, and colorful.
28. Bring out the chopsticks!
29. Shrimply the best!
30. Let the good times roll!
Short Sashimi Captions For Instagram
If you are in a hurry and need a short sashimi caption for your Instagram story or photo, you have come to the right place.
Here are the best short sashimi captions for Instagram!
1. An umami-rich chef d’oeuvre.
2. Catch of the day.
3.Roe, roe, roe your sushi boat.
4. Bursting with sea flavor.
5. Art in every bite.
6. Celebrating the ocean’s bounty.
7. Deliciousness served fresh.
8. Delight in a mouth-sized bite.
9. Eat differently.
10. Fast, fresh, and convenient.
11. Fatty tuna in my tummy.
12. Sushi rolls, not gender roles.
13. From sea to sushi.
14. Gems from the sea.
15. Life happens, sashimi helps.
16. I like it raw.
17. Jamming with salmon.
18. Holy mackerel!
19. Line-caught, hand-rolled.
20. Lusting for sashimi.
21. Looks so beautiful!
22. More sushi, please.
23. Nothing like fresh seafood.
24. It’s sushi night!
25. Obsessed with sashimi.
26. Wake up, little sushi.
27. Pass the chopsticks!
28. Sharp knife, happy life.
29. Tender, fatty, and melty.
30. Ocean’s finest on a plate.
31. Under the sea.
32. It’s never too early for sushi!
33. Sushiholic? Yes, we are.
34. Love and sashimi are a lot alike. you can never have too much of either.
In case you need some food captions for Instagram, you can find plenty of them here: 350 Awesome Food Captions For Instagram + Food Quotes
Brand New Sashimi Instagram Captions
Sashimi addicts, I have great news. I have gathered the latest sashimi Instagram captions for you right here to enjoy!
1. A Japanese food plate par excellence.
2. A bento box full of sashimi is akin to a box full of jewelry.
3. Sashimi is sashimi no matter what shape, color, size, or form.
4. As they say, teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. However, if he doesn’t like sashimi, then you’ll also have to teach him how to cook.
5. Sashimi – the best food in the tunaverse.
6. Don’t get tempted into buying that bargain sushi. It’s not worth it. Go all-out, splurge!
7. Each sashimi represents a different patch of sea under a different shade of sky.
8. Every seafood should be escorted by nori and rice.
9. Follow your heart closely and it’ll eventually lead you to sushi.
10. So little time, so much sashimi!
11. Good shrimps, in order to have the best consistency, should always be hand picked carefully.
12. Happiness is enjoying the little things in life.
13. Honestly speaking, sashimi isn’t costly at all. It’s only expensive because of the demand.
14. It’s definitely okay to splurge when it comes to sashimi.
15. Just think of it this way: “Sashimi is simply the Japanese word for yummy.”
16. Love and sashimi are very similar in a variety of ways; one is that you can never have too much of either.
17. Maki rolls are great because they have a lot of flavors to offer. Whether it’s the flavor of fruits, meat, vegetables, or rice—you can have them all in one roll!
18. Many ideas were conceived at sushi joints.
19. You can’t buy happiness and contentment, but you can always buy sashimi, which is kind of the same thing.
20. Making sashimi is an art, experience is everything.
21. Nothing says luxury like a colorful plate of fresh sushi.
22. Preparing sashimi is a craft that requires only close watching and learning.
23. Pure bliss is when a fatty piece of fish slowly melts in your mouth.
24. Running is only acceptable when it’s on the way to the sushi bar.
25. Sashimi when served in bamboo plates heightens the oriental experience.
26. The best-tasting and best-looking oriental dish is undoubtedly sashimi.
27. That very first piece of sushi you partake in is always a culinary epiphany.
28. We were given freedom of choice so that we can decide on our own whether we’ll have sushi as a snack or as a meal.
29. With sushi, it’s all about balance. A thick slice of fish, thin slice of fish, overcooked rice, undercooked rice, too much rice vinegar, too little rice vinegar—one has to impeccably balance the ingredients to craft perfection.
30. You are what you eat, so go on—eat a fresh, classy, sexy piece of sashimi.
31. No need to say you hate seafood. If you’re broke, just say so.
Funny Sashimi Captions
Here are some of the funniest sashimi food captions in the world! Can sashimi get any better? With these captions, yes!
1. Just the right amount of rice.
2. Keep calm and eat sashimi.
3. Let me have a lot more. It’s just never enough.
4. Let’s go sailing on a sushi boat.
5. A little bit silly, and a whole lot of sashimi.
6. Literally a flavor explosion in my mouth!
7. Live life in bright colors.
8. My tastebuds demand sushi!
9. Natural taste is the best taste.
10. Paradise in each grain of rice.
11. Everything is okay, we have sushi rolls.
12. Rolls, balls, slices, wraps, and lots of condiments and garnishes!
13. Sushi is Japanese for yummy.
14. Seafood with all the colors of the rainbow.
15. Soy sauce makes sashimi even better.
16. Splurging never tasted this good!
17. Sushi and wasabi are perfect together. But this combo becomes even better with nori.
18. The Japanese high life expectancy tells us to eat more sashimi.
19. There’s no “we” in sashimi, just an “i”.
20. This ain’t just food; this is a work of art!
21. Try some, you will never regret it.
22. Vinegared rice and fish in a paste.
23. What grander way to have a fun and luxuriant time than with sashimi?
24. Why does sushi have to be so pricey though?
25. Long time no sea.
26. Wishing for fish in every dish.
27. You just can’t have too much sashimi.
28. You’re the salmon to my sticky rice.
29. No more mr. rice guy.
30. Dancing to a different tuna.
31. You are my soymate
32. Prawn to be wild.
33. Sashimi rollin’, they hatin’.
Even More Sashimi Instagram Captions And Quotes!
1. A fish died to become this beautiful work of art.
2. A little comfort food goes a really long way.
3. A parade of flawless sushi deliciousness!
4. Bright food colors brighten my day.
5. Calling it fancy is an understatement.
6. Can’t use chopsticks? Use your hands instead. You can eat a lot more too!
7. Chopsticks slow me down; let me just use my hands!
8. Come on in, the sushi is fine.
9. Eating what I love.
10. Everything’s dark before the prawn.
11. Feast your eye on these, for they will be devoured in the next few moments.
12. Filling my tummy and my mind with sushi.
13. Fish and rice turned into a masterpiece!
14. Fish? Yeah! Nori? Wow! Sashimi? Fantastic!
15. From sea to plate.
16. I can speak fluent Japanese: “Sashimi, sushi, nigiri, maki!
17. If this sashimi were any fresher, it would be swimming.
18. It’s that time again when I get to eat seafood smothered by rice and wrapped in nori.
19. Knowing that it’s sushi and not kimbap is a sign of sophistication.
20. Let the sashimi tickle you from the inside.
21. Life without you is like sushi without rice.
22. My wish for fish has finally come true!
23. Never falls short of my expectations.
24. Never skimp on the shrimp!
25. Nori alone makes those rolls so beautiful.
26. One serving of this per week keeps the brain strong.
27. Simply good any time of the day.
28. Surround yourself not with negativity, but with sashimi and sushi.
29. Sashimi is such an art, I swear!
30. Sashimi: it’s way cheaper than therapy!
31. To a long life!
32. Trimmed fish to make those picture-perfect rolls.
33. Unless you try it, you’ll never know how heavenly it tastes.
34. Watch out for the wasabi!
35. What rich, powerful umami!
36. Will commit sins for sushi.
37. You just can’t say “no” after trying it once.
38. You, me, and sashimi.
39. Miso hungry!
40. ”In Japanese, sushi does not mean raw fish. It means seasoned rice.” ― Guy Fieri
41. “If you were to ask me what I couldn’t do without, it would be sashimi.” — Bjorn Ulvaeus
42. “ Fresh seafood reminds me of Hawaii and eating raw ahi fish on the beach with a little soy sauce – instant sashimi. – Marie Helvin
43. ”Why are things always happy in Japanese restaurants? Just once, maybe I’d like to try the Sashimi of Discontent, or the Heartbroken Hand Roll – Amy Vansant
44. ”Making sushi is an art, experience is everything” —Nobu Matsuhisa
See also: 145 Best Sushi Captions For Instagram
To Sum It Up
I’m sure this collection of the best sashimi Instagram captions and quotes had you reminiscing about your top sushi experiences with your homies on social media.
To many more delicious meals!
Until next time!