Have you been looking for some I hate my life quotes? If you have a love-hate relationship with yourself and sometimes feel worthless, the sad quotes and comforting quotes in this article will help you find relief from whatever’s burdening you.
Life can be exhausting and challenging sometimes, so you just can’t help yourself; you start resenting your life and the person you’ve become.
I prepared this collection of quotes to help you find relief from the pain and sadness.
Read on to find comforting, deep, and inspiring quotes which can change your life!
Top 10 I Hate My Life Quotes
These are my top 10 I hate my life quotes:
1. “Deep in the secret chambers of my heart I muse my life-long hate, and without flinch I bear it nobly as I live my part.” – Claude McKay
2. “There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery.” – Dante
3. “Sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head.” – Unknown
4. “Do you ever miss yourself? The person you were, before you became depressed, before you started hating yourself, before you wanted to die?” – Unknown
5. “All is going well, very well, I couldn’t ask for anything better — So why do I hate my life?” – Orson Scott Card
6. “I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry.“ – Draconian
7. “The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. “My life is just one big heavy sigh.” – Unknown
9. “That’s the problem with being the strong one. No one offers you a hand.”
10. “The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.” – William Mather Lewis
Deep And Inspirational Quotes On Hardships
Here’s a collection of deep, inspirational, and famous quotes on this matter:
1. “It’s amazing to me how hard people work to maintain a life they hate.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “There are those who hate to see their birthday arrive. Ah, but not I. For each year is a gift, each day is a gift.” – Theodore W. Higginsworth
3. “Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.“ – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
4. “Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Coretta Scott King
5. “Tears are words that need to be written.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith
7. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
8. “All my life I have had a choice of hate and love. I chose love and I am here.” – A. R. Rahman
9. “The opposite of love is not hate, but power.” – C. S. Lewis
10. “When we enter into intimate communion with God, He converts hate into love, anger into peace, and fear into courage.” – Sammy Tippit
11. “It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.” – Chuck Palahniuk
12. “Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.” – Louis E. Boone
13. “I’ve learned more from pain than I could’ve ever learned from pleasure.”
14. “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.” – Elie Wiesel
15. “Hate can never defeat love when that love is exercised in the power of the One whose nature is love. The light of God‘s love will dispel the darkness.“ – Sammy Tippit
16. “Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.“ – Cynthia Nelms
17. “Each life is a journey that takes us to places we either love, hate, or wish for something totally different.” – Byron Pulsifer
18. “We do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant toward others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves.” – Eric Hoffer
19. “Just when you’ve had enough, life gives you more. And just when you think it’s rained enough, it starts to pour.”
20. “I could deal with hate and fear, but for the love of all that’s right in the world, don’t fake like me. Life was too short to waste energy faking anything.” – Donna Augustine
21. “I hope that someday when I am gone, someone, somewhere, picks my soul up off of these pages and thinks, ‘I would have loved her.’”
22. “One word can change your life forever. I love you. I hate you. Think about it.” – Alan Macmillan Orr
23. “Love is better than hate. Faith is greater than fear. Having positive vibes is better than holding on to negative ones. Learn to stay positive. Choose faith over fear and love over hate. Change your perspective. Change your life and change your world.” – Kemi Sogunle
24. “The opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.” – Elie Wiesel
25. “I hate my life. I’m at the point where I want to hear about other people’s lives. It’s like switching from fiction to biography.” – Don DeLillo
26. “The opposite of love is not hate. It is fear.” – Gary Zukav
27. “The saddest kind of sad is when your tears can’t even drop and you feel nothing. It’s like the world has just ended. You don’t cry, you don’t hear, you don’t see. You just stay there. For a second, the heart dies.”
28. “The thing that sucks about mental illness is that if you aren’t depressed enough, suicidal enough, bad enough, nobody cares. Nobody cares until you reach their standard, and that standard is when your problem is bad enough to affect them.”
29. “I’m a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.” – Unknown
I Just Hate My Life Quotes
Here are some I hate my life quotes you will really relate to:
1. “They tell me to smile, laugh, and exercise more and I will feel better but the more I smile the more my soul dies inside.”
2. “Nobody knows the real me. Nobody knows how many times I’ve cried in my room when nobody was watching. Nobody knows how many times I’ve lost hope, how many times I’ve been let down. Nobody knows the thoughts that go through my head when I’m sad, how horrible they truly are. Nobody. Knows. Me.”
3. “Now I’m wearing this smile that I don’t believe in. Inside I feel like screaming.”
4. “Maybe it’s not life that sucks. Maybe it’s just the people you let in your life that suck.”
5. “Probably because I hate myself on a deep and painful level, it’s hard for me to love.”
6. “I hate my life because no one understands my feelings…”
7. “I miss the old, happy me…”
8. “I can’t take it anymore. The waiting. The wanting. Something inside me snaps. I hate myself. I hate that I have to deal with this. I hate my life. And I hate how I can’t count on anyone to be completely there when I need them, exactly the way I need them to be.” – Susane Colasanti
9. “I am not living. I am surviving.”
10. “Nobody sees that I’m dead inside.”
11. “I hate my life, and everybody thinks I’m happy.”
12. “I don’t want to be me anymore.”
13. “I’m not even a person anymore. I’m just stress and sadness.”
14. “I need a big change in my life soon because I’m sick and tired of this same old routine everyday.”
15. “When I was 18 years old, I looked in the mirror and said: either you will love yourself or you will hate yourself.”
16. “I hate how I’m feeling. I feel alone, unwanted, and forgotten.”
17. “All I want to do right now is cry and scream and let it all out because it’s killing me inside.”
18. “I hide my pain with a smile.”
19. “I hate my life and I have nobody that I am close with… I just cry alone. I want to end my life but I can’t do it.”
20. “Why do I smile like nothing is wrong? And how does not one person notice that I’m not okay?”
21. “The voice in your head – no, it’s not a voice, it’s not like hearing a voice, nothing so crazy, just the voice inside you, the one that says turn left on the corner or don’t forget to stop at the post office, it’s just your own voice now. The inner voice says: I hate myself.”
22. “What doesn’t kill you makes you wish it did.”
23. “Sometimes I get so sad that it’s hard to breathe. So tell me how do you expect me to talk about my demons when they’re sitting on my lungs?”
24. “Stop asking me if I’m okay. I’m tired of lying.”
25. “My demons, though quiet, are never quite silenced. They wait patiently for a reason to wake, take an overdue breath and crawl back to my ear.”
26. “She’s standing on a line between giving up and seeing how much more she can take.”
27. “The difference between you and me is that when you wake up, your nightmare ends.”
28. “I see beauty in everything but me.”
29. “Why should I love myself? No one else does!”
30. “If you give up on me, I’m going to give up on me too.”
31. “What would you do if I told you that I want to die?”
32. “Does anyone else find it crazy that you can be so fu***** depressed and no one around you notices? Not your parents, your siblings, your friends, your teachers, your classmates, no one. Like you can literally be on the verge of tears, drowning, and everyone is totally oblivious.”
33. “The worst thing after waking up? Everything until I go to bed again.”
34. “Two farewell gifts,” Sadie muttered, “from two gorgeous guys. I hate my life.”– Rick Riordan
35. “I get into these moods where I hate myself, I hate life and I hate the people around me. I don’t know why…”
36. “I hate you because I will wonder for the rest of my life why I wasn’t enough.”
37. “I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.” – Caskie Stinnett
38. “I swear to god I hate my life.” – Lynda Barry
39. “I need one of those long hugs where you kinda forget whatever else is happening around you for a minute.” – Marilyn Monroe“
40. “Don’t you ever wonder if God gets really hurt? When you say, ‘I hate myself’ or ‘I’m ugly’ but he spent so much time creating you…”
I hope this collection of I hate my life quotes and picture quotes gave you some relief from whatever is burdening you.
Life is full of hardship and we often feel like we’re losing control.
It breaks your heart to realize that you’re no longer the person that you used to be, and you can easily start hating your life.
Mental health is very important to protect .
It’s influenced by many factors, including our environment, society and its expectations, social media, and propaganda!
You may even feel like you’re either not good enough or that you’re too much.
It’s so easy to lose yourself and start resenting the person you’ve become. But, what can you do then?
You can make a promise to yourself that you’ll do your best to be the best possible you – a strong person who refuses to give up.
Nothing is permanent in this life and you always get a second chance. Take action and start loving yourself again. You can do it!
Until next time!