Best buddies are a crucial part of our lives.
They are precious to us, and encouraging our best friends with positive and encouraging quotations is an awesome way to let them know how much they mean to us.
Friendships are vital for social lives and emotional wellbeing, but the very best friends have an even greater impact.
I love spending time with my besties, and I’m sure you do too!
Best friends are difficult to discover, but when we do, they have a really profound influence on our lives; so much so we wonder how we ever lived without them!
That is precisely what these fine friendship quotes are all about – expressing our love for one another.
This relationship link is all about encouraging our bestie, and vice versa – which is why I compiled this list of the best quotes about spending time with friends.
Let’s dive right in!
Top 20 Quotes About Spending Time With Friends
These are the top twenty quotes about spending time with friends!
1. “Real friendship is beyond the ritual of tags, jokes, gossip, shopping, and selfies. Real friendship is beautiful, but rare. If you have a real friend, don’t let that soul twin go.” — Rahul Kaushik
2. “Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
3. “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard
4. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” ― Linda Grayson
5. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
6. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
7. “A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.” — Maya Angelou
8. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
9. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” — Audrey Hepburn
10. “If friends disappoint you over and over, that’s in large part your own fault.” — Oprah Winfrey
11.“It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
12. “There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” – Winnie The Pooh
13. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” – Khalil Gibran
14. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb
15. “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” — Shanna Rodriguez
16. “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” — N.R. Hart
17. “Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can’t have too many friends because then you’re just not really friends.” – Truman Capote
18. “Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.” – Francesco Guicciardini
19. “Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… it’s about who came, and never left your side.” — Mikaela Tiu
20. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” — Woodrow Wilson
Spending Time With Best Friend Quotes
As you get older and your life becomes more stressful and full of obligations, you will always remember the memory of pleasant times spent with your real friends.
These amazing quotes are perfect for all the special events in your life.
In this section, I collected the quotes about spending time with friends that best describe what a true friendship really is!
1. “Your friendship means the world to me. Just wanted to let you know.”
2. “Dear bestie, no matter how many friends I have, no matter how much I talk to them, and spend time with them, always remember that no one can replace you. You will always have a special place in my heart. Someone yours till eternity.”
3. “A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be.”
4. “You’re it, you’re my person.”
5. “Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one. Friendship never forgets. That is the wonderful thing about it.” — Oscar Wilde
6. “You will always be… the sister of my soul, the friend of my heart, my bff!”
7. “The older I get the more selective I am of who is in my tribe. I would rather have four quarters than a hundred pennies.”
8. “You know someone’s special to you when… you don’t talk for a while because things get busy but when you two eventually do it’s like you didn’t miss a beat.”
9. “One solar system, nine planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas — and I had the privilege of meeting you.”
10.“Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.” — Walter Winchell
11. “The time we spend with friends is priceless”
12. “Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said ‘I’m here for you’, and proved it.”
13. “With my friends, it never gets boring.”
14. “Spending time with friends is the best way of living life.”
15. “Best Friends make good times better and hard times easier.”
16. “Sadness is…not meeting your best friends for a long time.”
17. “Spending time with your best friend is the bestest time ever.”
18. “A cup of coffee shared with a friend is a taste of happiness and time well spent.”
19. “Good friends show their love in times of trouble, not just in times of happiness.”
20. “I love spending a lot of time with my family and friends during the holidays!” – Becky G
Inspirational Quotes About Spending Time With Friends
Having a closest friend is one of life’s most precious gifts.
It’s difficult to put into words what your BFF means to you, whether you bond over your sense of humor, career, family, or anything else in between!
Some might even say that this is true love.
Here are the best inspirational quotes about spending time with friends perfect for posting on social media!
1. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Friendship is all about trusting each other, helping each other, loving each other, and being crazy together.”
3. “The true meaning of friendship is being able to express yourself and not having to explain it to the other person.”
4. “I’m not a perfect person, I make a lot of mistakes, but still, I love those people who stay with me after knowing how I really am.”
5. “One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.” – George Santayana
6. “You are stuck with me forever.”
7. “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” — Anonymous
8. “True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.” — Anonymous
9. “Real friends are what really matters when everything else falls apart.” – Lauren Levine
10. “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
11. “Best friends: they know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.”
12. “A happy day well spent is one sharing coffee with a friend”.
13. “Real friends make life worthwhile”.
14. “Bestfriend isn’t just a word. A best friend is someone who’s there for you, no matter what. Through thick or thin.”
15. “In my friend, I find a second self.” – Isabel Norton
16. “Holidays become loveable when we spend them with friends”.
17. “There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family.”
18. “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. Good friends make good times.”
19. “Friendship is built on two things: Respect and trust. You can have respect for someone, but if you don’t have trust, the friendship will crumble.”
20. “The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” – Eugene Kennedy
Love Quotes About Spending Time With Friends
Knowing what to say to express your admiration, affection, and delight that they’re in your life doesn’t always come easy.
Not all best friends are made equal, and neither are the sentiments we wish to communicate to them.
To help get you started, I put together this list of incredible friendship and best friend love quotes, let me know your favorite in the comments section below!
1. “True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never by heart.”
2. “Friendship is the purest love.”
3. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
4. “That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you—the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you—because that is what people are supposed to do.” — R.J.L.
5. “Friendship is one mind in two bodies.”
6. “You’re my Nemo. If you get lost in the great big ocean, I’ll find you.”
7. “Doing crazy things with friends are moments to cherish.”
8. “Why we need best friends: Because they laugh at the same stupid things we do.”
9. “Dear best friend, when I’m sad, you are always there to make sure I’m okay. Thanks for being there for me. I love you.”
10. “Every new friend is a new adventure… the start of more memories.” — Patrick Lindsay
11. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” — Jim Henson
12. “And if you call me at 4 AM, too sad to even say hello, I will listen to your silence until you fall asleep.”
13. “A good friend will never make you doubt if you matter.”
14. “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.” — Sushan R. Sharma
15. “One friend in a storm is worth more than a thousand friends in sunshine.” — Matshona Dhliwayo
16. “Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.” — Herman Melville
17. “Real friends are more important than any partner that you might have.”
18. “Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.” —John Evelyn
19. “There is nothing better than sitting with a friend and having a drink after a long day.”
20. “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.” —Virginia Woolf
Funny Quotes About Spending Time With Friends
Everyone has a few crazy friends! The next twenty quotes are devoted to them.
They are our loved ones and our close friends, and we share the very best memories with them.
You can use these quotes for Instagram captions when you post a photo together, so let’s dive into these funny time quotes about spending time with friends!
1. “We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall , I will pick you up… after I finish laughing.”
2. “Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness, and shenanigans.”
3. “If you have friends who are as weird as you, then you have everything.”
4. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer”
5. “I’d take a bullet for you. Not in the head. But like in the leg or something.”
6. “I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.”
7. “Thank you for still being my friend, despite the fact that you are completely aware of every terrifying, raunchy, explicit detail of my life.”
8. “We will always be friends until we’re old and senile. Then we will be new friends.”
9. “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention”. – Clifton Fadiman
10. “God made best friends because he knew our mom couldn’t handle us as sisters.”
11. “Never let your friends be lonely…. Disturb them all the time.”
12. “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job”. – Laurence J. Peter
13. “Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking “if anyone heard us, we’d be put in a mental hospital.”
14. “Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.”
15. “Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.”
16. “A large proportion of my best friends are a little bit crazy. … I try to be cautious with my friends who are too sane. Depression is itself destructive, and it breeds destructive impulses: I am easily disappointed in people who don’t get it.”
17. “Best friends are those who greet you with an insult.”
18. “Friendship is chatting and wasting time when we have an exam the next day.”
19. “You’re just jealous because we act crazy in public but people still love us!”
20. “Friends will tell you if your face is dirty. Best friends will make it dirtier.”
I hope you enjoyed all those awesome quotes about spending time with friends.
I hope you liked reading them as much as I liked writing them!
Until next time!