If you feel a sudden urge to text your man while he’s sleeping and need some cute goodnight texts to send him, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, you’ll find the cutest I know you’re asleep but text messages for him that will put a smile on his face the next morning!
Love is a beautiful thing.
It’s the middle of the night and silence and darkness are all around you, but deep inside you there’s a whole new colorful universe because you’re in love!
So you’re laying in your bed and fighting the urge to grab the phone and text him. He’s not gonna read it now anyway. It’s 3 am…
Well, but he will in the morning, and it’s gonna be the cutest good morning love message ever!
Here you’ll find a collection of incredibly sweet texts and good night messages to tell your man how you feel about him and wish him a peaceful night and sweet dreams.
These message ideas are also great if you’re in a long-distance relationship and want to send a good morning message to let your boyfriend know that he’s on your mind all the time.
Simply send one of these I know you’re asleep but text messages for him and you’ll melt his heart the next morning.
Let’s take a look!
Top 10 I Know You’re Asleep But Text Messages For Him
I’ll start off with the ten best I know you’re asleep but text messages for him that are incredibly sweet. Take a look!
1. “I know you’re asleep, but I can’t stop thinking about you.”
2. “By the time you see this it will be the morning, so have a great day!”
3. “Just woke up from the most beautiful dream about my favorite person: You.”
4. “Missing you like crazy! Can’t wait to hold you in my arms again. Goodnight, love.”
5. “I wish I was cuddling with you instead of the teddy bear you bought me.”
6. “I bet you’re snoring right now, and even that makes me smile.”
7. “You look adorable when you sleep. I wish I was there to see it.”
8. “I’m dozing off, but wanted to let you know that I love you before I fall asleep!”
9. “I hope you’re sleeping well, my love. I’m sending you all of my love and positive thoughts.”
10. “Insomnia has struck. Thank god I have you to think about.”
Sweet Goodnight Messages For Him When He’s Asleep
If you’re searching for sweet messages to send him while he’s asleep, you’re gonna be thrilled when you read these awesome ideas!
1. “Look at me being all lovey-dovey. You’re asleep, yet I’m awake daydreaming of you!”
2. “May all your dreams be filled with angels and light, sparkling colors, happiness, and love! Goodnight, my angel.”
3. “Starting to think starting a new show at 10 p.m. was not my best idea. Hope you’re having a better night’s sleep than I am. I’ll probably still be marathon-watching by the time you wake up.”
4. “I’m going to have dreams about you tonight, and I hope you’re dreaming about me too.”
5. “My bed would be a lot warmer with you in it. I hope you’re having beautiful dreams.”
6. “You don’t have to experience sweet dreams only at night. I wish you sweet dreams every day and every night because you are the winner of my heart. As you sleep tonight, may the cool breeze be gentle on your skin.”
7. “Thinking of you cozily tucked away in your bed warms my heart. I only wish you were holding onto me!”
8. “I’m lying here in bed thinking about what an angel you are. Thank you for all that you do. Goodnight, my love.”
9. “As soon as my head hits the pillow, thoughts of you flood into my mind, and then I’m off to sleep with a smile on my face because I can’t wait for tomorrow to spend more time with you!”
10. “Good morning to the person who’s on my mind 24 hours a day.”
11. “I would love to spend the rest of my life with you, but I don’t want to wake you up. I’ll just send you a text message and hope that you’re having sweet dreams. I love you so much, my beautiful love.”
12. ”I know you’re sleeping, but I wanted to be the first to declare my love for you today. Good morning!”
13. “I know you’re already in bed, but I had to say I love you before I fall asleep.”
14. “If you wake up tonight, let me know that you love me. Can’t wait to hear from you again, my love.”
15. “I’m certain you’re sleeping but know you’re the man of my dreams.”
16. “As I try to fall asleep, I am counting each and every star. But everything seems dull because the brightest one in my life – you are.”
17. “It’s time to get up in the morning! Did I knowingly send this while I knew you were sleeping? Guilty as charged.”
18. “About to fall asleep but can’t stop smiling when I think of you.”
19. “I don’t want to go to bed because then I’ll have to miss you. But I know that I’ll see you in my dreams, so I’m going to close my eyes and say goodnight.”
20. “Missing your touch. I hope you feel my love when you’re asleep. Goodnight, love.”
Good Night I Love You Text Messages For Him
Wish him a good night and sweet dreams with one of these sweet good night texts.
1. “Love you so much, babe, get a good rest!”
2. “I know you value your beauty sleep, so I didn’t want to wake you. Just wanted to tell you I love you.”
3. “From the depth of my heart, all I could say is a big thank you, thank you, and thank you again for being the best thing in my life. May you have the sweetest and most unforgettable night’s rest as you sleep. I love you.”
4. “I don’t like sleeping without you, but I know that I’ll see you in my dreams. I love you so much, and I hope these text messages make you feel loved and wanted. Goodnight, my love.”
5. “Even though I’m not there with you right now, know that my heart is and always will be by your side! Goodnight, sleep well, and I’ll see you soon.”
6. “It’s the best night ever when I think about how I will get to spend tomorrow with you. Goodnight, sleep well, my love!”
7. “Sometimes it takes a minute to appreciate the beauty in life, and sometimes it takes an eternity, but I will always appreciate you. Sweet dreams, beautiful.”
8. “I wish that air should sing a sweet song when you sleep, the stars and moon pray for your beautiful dream, and flowers should bloom outside of your window when you sleep. Sweetest dreams, my love.”
9. “As you sleep, nothing terrible can happen to you because nature will fight against it, but even if nature fails, I’ll be there for you.”
10. “Wish you were here. You’re so much comfier than my weighted blanket.”
11. “In a perfect world, every night would begin with a cuddle with you, and every day would begin with a kiss from you. Good night baby.”
12. “You’re the first thing on my mind when I wake up and the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep. I hope you’re having a good night, my love.”
13. “I feel a million miles away from you right now, but my love is stronger than ever. Goodnight!”
14. “I want to give you kisses all night long, but this text will have to do. Sweet dreams, my love.”
15. “I know you’re asleep, yet you still light up my life. I’m so lucky to have you.”
16. “I have to confess, every time I close my eyes I see your beautiful face. It’s a wonderful way to fall asleep.”
17. “While you are busy sleeping, dreaming about us, please enjoy this message as soon as you wake up. Love you so much.”
18. “I love you so much that I had to send this text while you were sleeping.”
19. “This is the last text that I will send before bed, but remember that my love for you will continue even when my eyes close.”
20. “Dream of me because I’m definitely going to be dreaming of you.”
Cute & Late Night Messages To Send To Your Boyfriend
There’s no better way to start the day than waking up to a sweet and romantic love message from your partner.
Send him one of these I know you’re asleep but text messages for him and you’ll make his whole day!
1. “Just sending you a text to let you know I’m thinking about you before I fall asleep.”
2. “I’m about to have some delightful dreams with you in them. I can’t wait for the adventure.”
3. “Hey baby, I know you are asleep, probably dreaming all peacefully of me, but I just wanted to let you know that I love you. Sweet dreams!”
4. “How are you already sleeping? It seems like only seconds ago that we were lying here together giggling about nothing in particular.”
5. “You looked so good today. It’s after midnight, and I can’t get to bed because you’re racing through my mind!”
6. “Every day, you give me more reasons to fall in love with you – I’m thinking of ways to make you fall more and more in love with me as I fall asleep, dreaming of you…”
7. “Sleeping without you feels wrong. I miss you so much when we’re apart. I hope these text messages make you feel loved and wanted, even when I’m not there with you.”
8. “I can’t stop thinking about you, even when I’m trying to sleep. I love you so much, and I hope you know that. Sweet dreams, love.”
9. “Did you have sweet dreams? I hope so — as long as you weren’t dreaming of other people!”
10. “Before I fall asleep, I always think of you and wish you were here with me.”
11. “I think of you while lying on my bed, I smile. The wonderful memories you make me feel integrate all the happiness hormones in my body. I’m happy to be in love with you.”
12. “Going to need all the coffee tomorrow morning cause I’ve been up all night thinking about us.”
13. “You always wake up first, but I’m beating you to the punch today. Good morning! Hope you have the best day.”
14. ”You make me want to be a better person, you inspire me to be the best I can possibly be because having you in my life is like nothing else. Goodnight!”
15. “I know you’re already in bed, but I had to tell you how much I love you.”
16. “I’m looking forward to the day we stop texting at night and say “sweet dreams” in person.”
17. “Sending a goodnight kiss to the best boo in the world.”
18. “I hope you get a good night’s sleep because I’m going to be keeping you up all night tomorrow.”
19. “I couldn’t wait to send you a good morning text, so I’m doing it now while you’re sleeping.”
20. “I had the most beautiful dream of you last night. I hope you dream of me too.”
I Know You’re Asleep But Texts For Your Crush
If the butterflies in your stomach are keeping you awake during the night, why not reach out to your crush and let him know how you feel?
You can use one of these cute I know you’re asleep but text messages for him as a sweet good night pick up line to start a conversation (and continue it the next day).
1. “I’m falling asleep and wish I was in your arms.”
2. “Are you the type of guy who likes getting “thinking of you” messages when you wake up? I hope so because I’m sending one now.”
3. “I wish we didn’t need to sleep so that we could keep exploring this beautiful thing we have called love. I wish you could stay up with me every night because I don’t want to miss a moment of time with you.”
4. “I may not be right next to you. But when I close my eyes, all I see is you.”
“I felt bad that I did not say goodnight before I went to bed, so I am sending you a text now. G’night!”
5. “Trying to sleep, but I’m too excited just thinking about seeing you tomorrow. If I’m a total zombie, you’ll know it’s your fault.”
6. “I’m already half-asleep, but I just wanted to text you to remind you that I’m absolutely crazy about you.”
7. “Call me clingy — actually, don’t. Because I’m not. But something’s up because here I am texting you sweet nothings even though you’re sleeping. Boy, I’ve got it bad for you!”
8. “I hope you dream beautiful dreams tonight. You deserve happiness when you’re asleep and awake.”
9. “You’re in dreamland now, but when you awake, know that I thought of you all night.”
10. “Want to go on a breakfast date when you wake up? I’m thinking pancakes.”
11. “Hope I’m the one you see in your dreams? Hope your dreams are dreams of peace, joy, and love? Sleep on, dear one. Sleep on.”
12. “You’re the first person I want to talk to when I wake up and the last person I wish to see before I fall asleep.”
13. “Hey, babe. I know you’re asleep, but I wanted to be the first to say “hi” when you wake up.”
14. “You’re on my mind right now, and I can’t help it.”
15. “Tonight, I’ll fall asleep with you in my heart.”
16. “It’s the middle of the night, and all I can do is lay awake and think about my favorite person.”
17. “Can’t fall asleep. I’ve been trying to count sheep, but your face keeps distracting me.”
18. “I wish I were lying next to you at this very moment. Instead, I’m texting.”
19. “Something made me think of you today. Now I can’t stop thinking of you.”
20. “Wish I was cuddling you right now. Sleep well, babe.”
I hope you liked all these wonderful I know you’re asleep but text messages for him, and that I’ll see you again soon.
Until next time!