If you need help choosing a perfect nickname for a guy named Tyler, you came to the right address.
This is the coolest and richest collection of nicknames for Tyler that can be found online. In this article, you’ll find more than 100 amazing nickname ideas to choose from.
Meaning And Origin Of The Name Tyler
Tyler is an Old English name derived from the Middle English word tyler or tylere. It was originally a name used for someone who laid bricks or tiles when building a house.
Another meaning is “the maker of tiles”, or someone who uses the old fashioned method of making tiles.
If you’ve been looking for cool nicknames for Tyler, then you’re in the right place!
In America, this name ranks 49th on the popularity charts. Tyler isn’t exclusively a male name, and is as popular among women as it is among men.
People named Tyler have lively, light, and pleasant personalities.
Tyler’s are also associated with traits like physical beauty and attractiveness. Tylers love being the center of attention too.
Let’s take a look at some wonderful nicknames for Tyler!
Top 50 Best Nicknames For Tyler
1. T man
4. Tyler the Aesculapius
7. Tyler belle
10. Tyler Perry
12. Big Momma
18. Tylie Jenner
19. Ty Pod
24. Rich T
25. Tyler Curls
26. Big T
35. Tweety Bird
37. New Tylerrchy
38. Dip Tyler
40. Bumble Bee
46. Lil Ty
Funny Nicknames For Tyler
Check out some of the funniest name ideas right here.
1. Tyler the Magnificent — We’re talking about the God complex here.
2. Tylager — Good nickname for a guy who prefers quantity over quality.
3. PadThailer — Don’t even try to offer him food that isn’t extra seasoned!
4. Tony the Tyler — Tony Montana wanna-be.
5. TylerPerry — He’s funny and he knows it.
6. Tylute — Musically inclined guy.
7. Tyleburger — He could take better care of his health and start eating healthier food.
8. Tylergic — Poor guy hates spring because of his pollen allergies.
9. Typsler (Tips-ler) — Waiters love this guy because he always gives them tips.
10. Ty-chai-latte — Kinda hipster-ish. Unisex name.
11. Tyreder (tired-er) — Old man disguised as a young boy.
12. Party-y-ler (party-I-ler) — Paris Hilton is his idol.
13. The thick man — You can use this nickname for a Tyler who is corpulent.
14. ChefTyler — He’s a good cook.
15. Style-ler — His hobby is shopping.
16. Tylerish — Role model and inspiration.
17. Tippe (tip-py) — Does “They Might Be Giants” sound familiar?
18. Dyler (dialer) — He will FaceTime you unannounced.
19. Textler — This one never answers your calls.
20. Typhoonler — A perfect nickname for Tyler with a turbulent personality.
21. Tylericity — A true alpha.
22. Tygler (Tiegler) — Comes across as arrogant until you get to know him better.
23. Tytlerlist — Interesting guy, likes to bet on football games.
Cute Nicknames For Tyler
1. Ty-boy — One of the cutest Tyler nicknames.
2. TylerToys — Probably a name for a kid who knows his toys.
3. Tyler-yler-yler (sung) — Tyler with Irish ancestors.
4. T-T-T-T-Tyler (sung) — Turn and face the strange.
5. Try-ler — His favorite song is “Never Gonna Give You Up”.
6. TieRod — You know Tyler will take care of your broken car.
7. Tyleroo — Extra sensitive and emotional, probably Cancer or Libra.
8. TylerTots — It’s no secret what’s his favorite food.
9. Ty-Ty (tie-tie) — It doesn’t get any cuter than this!
10. Tyefly — He’s tiny and a little bit annoying.
11. Ty Pod — He can fit in your pocket.
12. Tiles — Sounds so serious and formal. Could be someone from England.
13. TyleerT — Just a cool name. Something like IceT.
14. Tylie Jenner — He deserves his own reality TV show.
15. Tyler Wyler — Country guy.
16. Tyler the Pooh — Walks around without underwear.
17. Typo — He doesn’t have an eye for detail.
18. Ty-fi — Star Trek fan.
19. Tyler the Creator — A nickname for a Tyler who wants to be the next Eminem.
Best Middle Names That Go With Tyler
Famous People Named Tyler
1. John Tyler — US President from 1841 to 1845.
2. Tyler Hansbrough — Former NBA star.
3. Tyler Perry — Actor, playwright, and producer.
4. Mary Tyler Moore — TV personality, famous for her role in “The Dick Van Dyke Show”.
5. Tyler Posey — “Teen Wolf” star.
6. Tyler Skaggs — Arizona Diamondbacks and Los Angeles Angels player.
7. Tyler Ardron — Sportsman who plays for Castres Olympique.
Fictional Characters Named Tyler
1. Tyler Bramford — Dangerous guy from the city of Gotham.
2. Tyler Crowley — Name of a character from the Twilight series.
3. Tyler Evans — If you like sci-Fi, especially aliens, you know who I’m talking about.
4. Tyler Durden — Edward Norton during the day, Brad Pitt during the night.
5. Tyler Sanders — I’ll give you a clue… Matt Prokop.
6. Tyler Adams — Interesting character from the movie Mean Girls 2.
7. Tyler Lockwood — Character from popular American TV series “The Vampire Diaries”.
8. Tyler Gage — Channing Tatum. Do I need to say more?
That was a huge nickname generator, with some of the most creative nicknames for Tyler! I really hope you found the right one.
It would be perfect if your special person also likes it! Whether it’s a girl name or a boy name, the big archive of names from the list above can surely help you.
There are also a lot of cute and unique nicknames that could be used as a baby name. I hope you liked this article. Stay tuned for more interesting content.
Until next time!