What’s summer without that special summer fun mood? Nothing!
That’s why I recommend you improve your mood by reading some of the best “Have a great summer” wishes to find your favorite one.
I have collected these short and beautiful wishes and quotes about summer to help you out.
In summer, all nature lives and breathes deeply, as do people. No one hibernates, people are much happier, and everyone lives alive and well.
There have been many thoughts and statements dedicated to this wonderful time of year. I have prepared a selection of short quotes about summer especially for you.
You’ll find some perfect quotes for lazy photos at the beach, photos in slippers or in the shade when it feels like getting up for a glass of lemonade is an impossible mission.
Now it’s time to read some great summer wishes and quotes from my collection and find the one that best describes how you feel about summer.
Let’s get started!
10 Best Have A Great Summer Wishes
1. “Happy summer vacation, don’t come back with empty hands. Jokes apart, enjoy your summer.”
2. “Don’t enjoy too many juicy fruits, or else diabetes will get you. Best wishes for the summer holidays.”
3. “May this vacation bring you lots of good memories. Happy summer vacation.”
4. “I wish you a happy summer. Eat fresh juice and have a great summer.”
5. “I wish you a good summer. May you have a great time with your family.”
6. “Happy summer holidays. Enjoy the summer with your close ones.”
7. “Enjoy your summer vacation and come back fast. We will keep piles of work for you.”
8. “Finally, the summer vacation is here. I hope you will have a great time with your family.”
9. “Finally, it’s time for you to get your eyes out of books and have a look at the beautiful nature around us. I wish you all the best for this summer vacation!”
10. “May this summer bring lots of happiness to your life. I wish for you to have a great summer.”
Have A Great Summer Wishes To Students
Whether you are in middle school or elementary school, I’m sure you can’t wait for the summer to begin.
1. “Many thanks go to our community for a great school year! I wish everyone an enjoyable summer, and I hope that wherever you may travel, “the wind is always at your back.”
2. “Enjoy your summer. May you all have an exciting summer full of cheer and fun. Have a nice summer break.”
3. “Happiness is not having to set an alarm for the next day.”
4. “Keep calm because school’s out for summer.”
5. “Enjoy the holidays, you legend. You have earned them.”
6. “My dear students, have a nice summer holiday. Eat lots of summer fruits and have fun with your family. May this summer bring lots of happiness to you.”
7. “Dear students, happy summer vacation. Enjoy the vacation but don’t forget to do your homework.”
8. “Happy summer vacation my dear students. You all worked hard in the past few months, and it is time to have a refreshing vacation. So, have a playful summer with your family.”
9. “Summer means having juicy fruits and going to the beach. I hope you will have a great vacation with your family.”
10. “I appreciate all of your hard work this year. Thank you! Have a great summer.”
11. “School’s out. Scream and shout.”
12. “Smile and love life because there is no school tomorrow.”
13. The fact that tomorrow is the first day of summer break makes that feeling even better.
Nothing feels as good as the end of school and the beginning of summer break. The last day of school is probably every student’s favorite day of the year.
Students in some parts of the world even wear printable t-shirts with clever sayings on them to celebrate the last day of school.
Have A Great Summer Wishes To Colleagues
1. “Happy summer holidays. You have really earned this vacation by working so hard on the last project. May you have a fun and exciting vacation!”
2. “Happy summer vacation, my dear colleague. You don’t need to worry about work because I have your back. Have fun!”
3. “Have a happy summer break. You have always wanted to go on a trip so now is the time. Have a happy trip.”
4. “Happy summer vacation pal. May you have a great time with your family.”
5. “I wish you a good summer. May you have a great time with your family. Enjoy fresh fruits and forget your work pressure.”
6. “Wishing you a hot and refreshing summer. Eat juicy fruits and spend quality time with your family.”
7. “I hope your vacation gives you the pleasure you need so that you don’t have to think of any problems back at home. Enjoy your summer vacation.”
8. “Wishing you relaxing days and lots of fun with your family on holiday. Use your holidays to spend time with your loved ones and recharge your batteries for the tasks ahead.”
9. “All colleagues wish you a wonderful holiday and a good rest!”
10. “It’s really boring here without you. I wish you a lot of fun and that you come back happy and relaxed from your holiday!”
Have A Great Summer Wishes To Teacher
1. “Dear teacher, happy summer break. Thanks for always giving your best to us.”
2. “Dear teacher, I hope you will have a great time with your friends and family. Have a great and refreshing summer vacation so that all your tiredness goes away.”
3. “Happy summer vacation, my dear teacher. May this summer bring lots of happiness to your life. Spend a good holiday with your family. God bless you.”
4. “Ma’am, please take a good rest of your health and have a good vacation. Happy summer!”
5. “Teacher, May your summer be filled with lots of good moments and delicious fruits. Have a happy summer.”
6. “To my dear teacher, happy summer vacation. I hope you have a great summer.”
7. “Dear teacher, it is good you can finally go on vacation, you work hard all the time, so you deserve to have a fun time. Enjoy your vacation!”
8. “Dearest teacher, I hope your trip is safe, happy, and filled with lasting memories! Have a great vacation!”
9. “Even the best need a holiday – that’s why they deserve it! Enjoy your free days in the sun, with tasty food and good wine. Have fun!”
Summer Holiday Wishes
1. “Your vacation was rightfully earned. I hope you have a fabulous time taking the time to get your groove back this summer. Happy summer holidays.”
2. “Finally the holidays are coming and you will be spending the summer. I wish for you to have a great summer!”
3. “Summer is the time to enjoy delicious juicy fruits. May you have a great summer.”
4. “We wish you a great summer vacation full of joy and sunshine. Have a great time and don’t forget that we will be waiting for you back with a bunch of photos from the summer trip.”
5. “Visit all the places you have always wanted to know, go and enjoy great moments each day to the fullest. Happy summer vacation!”
6. “Have a great summer vacation. Remember you must enjoy them as much as you can, they will not last forever. And remember that we, your friends, love you very much.”
7. “Have a great summer vacation! Go to beautiful places, enjoy the countryside, go to the beach, go shopping, enjoy!”
8. “May your vacation be beautiful, may it take away all your worries and give you a fresh start. I wish you a great time with your family during this vacation. Have a wonderful vacation!”
9. “It’s a period of travel and relaxation. A time to spend and treat yourself. I hope you have the best vacation ever!”
Summer Break Quotes
1. “Summer is a promissory note signed in June, it’s long days spent and gone before you know it, and due to be repaid next January.” — Hal Borland
2. “The most successful people are those who do all year long what they would otherwise do on their summer vacation.” — Mark Twain
3. “A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawnmower is broken.” — James Dent
4. “Rest is not idleness, and to sometimes lie on the grass under the trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the blue sky, is by no means a waste of time.”
5. “Fact: Girls who are having a good sex thing stay in New York. The rest want to spend their summer vacations in Europe.” — Gail Parent
6. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” —Albert Camus
7. “I walk without flinching through the burning cathedral of the summer. My bank of wild grass is majestic and full of music. It is a fire that solitude presses against my lips.” — Violette Leduc
8. “In the long dusks of summer we walked the suburban streets through scents of maple and cut grass, waiting for something to happen.” — Steven Millhauser
9. “Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me, those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” — Henry James
10. “If it could only be like this always – always summer, always alone, the fruit always ripe and Aloysius in a good temper.” — Evelyn Waugh
11. “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” — Wilma Rudolph
Funny Summer Vacation Wishes
1. “It’s already summer so please stop being hot now. Have a nice summer.”
2. “Summer vacations are all about going for a swim every day. But some people enjoy this vacation by staying at home and eating a lot of summer fruits. That’s you! Happy vacation!”
3. “I wish you the best time, dear friend, it is summer so go to the beach, go for a walk, go dancing. Have a blast this time.”
4. “Vacation is not only about sleeping and eating. It’s also about exploring the beauty of nature and becoming amazed. So, dear friend, come out, take a deep breath outside and have a look at how fat you are!”
5. “Enjoy this summer because the next one will always be warmer than the previous one. Go for a swim sometimes and don’t come back if you are not bringing a ton of summer fruits for us.”
6. “I hope you are going to have a great time this summer. Just be careful because the heat is quite unbearable. Bring summer fruits for me or else it’s not the heat that will kill you but you know who!”
7. “Summer vacation: where you drink triple, see double and act single. Have a great summer!”
8. “Some beach somewhere, there’s a big umbrella casting shade over an empty chair. Palm trees are growing, warm breezes are blowing. I picture myself there, some beach somewhere.”
Summer is the time when hair lightens, skin darkens, the sea warms up, and drinks cool down. With louder music and longer nights, life is simply better.
We look thinner, our teeth are whiter, and our skin is more attractive.
Did we mention that we are happier because we don’t have to get up in the morning and have absolutely no obligations?
Grab a coffee with a friend or maybe go to the beach.
Maybe a movie tonight or a party at a club you haven’t been to before! You could even go on a boat trip or a shopping trip that you put off for so long.
If you’re not sure and still can’t decide, just take a break. After that, everything will be clearer. Have a great summer.
Until next time!